Saks Off 5thcustomer service

B Jul 02, 2019

I order consistently from off 5th. However, the past couple of months I returned more
than usual. I had 3 charges on my credit card and 2 refunds.

First of all, when calling to discuss this I was put on hold for over an hour. This is totally unacceptable and if this is what the company has become I will reconsider shopping online with them anymore.

3rd order has not been found altho I sent it 6/4/19 and have the package receipt
The overall experience dealing with this has been horrific and I will think long and hard before I continue to shop with you,