Menu

Saks OFF 5th  -  2 meira t necklaces

J
Author of the complaint
6:28 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I purchased as a "BOGO" buy 1 get 1 free on higher end jewelry on 11/7/21. than received an email that 1 of the necklaces was out of stock the other 1 was final sale. So I lost out on free item and I would not have done this purchase since I totally lost out on an item. If I could I would return other item.
The necklace that was out of stock came back in a week later! I think Saks just doesn't want to send the other item.
I have called your service number NUMEROUS times and no one helps! TERRIBLE customer service!
Case # [protected] and "Marjorie" who is suppose to help has NOT called back or answered numerous emails!
I called [protected] on 11/17/21 and spent from 8:18 PM until 9:43 PM with NO resolution! I called again on 11/23/21 7 times!

I am a NURSE and do not need to be wasting my evenings calling with no resolution to this issue! Show some RESPECT for FRONTLINE WORKERS!

More Saks OFF 5th complaints & reviews

Saks OFF 5th - package delivered to wrong country and address
Saks OFF 5th - ORDER # 108381327
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Saks OFF 5th - Refund for returned item was never issued
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
0 comments