Saks Fifth Avenuehorrible service

So here is what happened. Before I say anything further, I have to admit that I have experienced some troubles with Saks Fifth Avenue before, when they wrote my address incorrectly and my packaged could not been delivered on time. But since then I decided I can give them another chance.
I also have to mention that I USED to shop often at Saks both online and in stores BEFORE. So here is what happened. I have ordered a skirt online during Thanksgiving, after like two weeks, still not have received the skirt I was worried and got online to check my order status and what do I see "Order cancelled". I called them immediately furiously demanding explanations, not to mention I was on hold for good 20 minutes!! Sales representative said the order has been cancelled because my shipping and billing address are not the same then he asked me to repeat the info I entered and it was the same, he took a moment and checked and it was indeed the same as I always pay like that and always get my orders. Not only nobody did not send me email to notify me of cancellation, nobody even called me to correct that issue after my talk to them (as they said they would). I gave up on ordering the skirt, because I do not want to deal with lousy service anymore.

Other example of their horrible service accrued about the same period of time. I ordered boots at offSaks store, and when I was calling to check about the skirt and asked about my boots as well and they said they were out of inventory.Excuse me??? How about notifying me? Well, that was not possible because the girl at the store was stupid enough to enter my email wrong.

The apologies on the phone and horrible service made me tell my family members who shop at Saks alot to not deal with them as their brand cannot deliver value you are hoping to get buying luxury items. I myself will never step in their stores again!

Horrible service plus half of their staff cannot even speak English!

• To
    Tokyo Neco Mar 14, 2014

I completely concur with the above commenter. I spend approx. 3-5, 000USD per month but for the past 2 or 3 months, I have had orders cancelled suddenly telling me that i put in a wrong credit card number, name, etc...3 different times just this month an order for the same pair of pants was cancelled.
    Orders do not go thru is any of the above mentioned info. is incorrect so it is a blatant lie on Saks part to make excuses for their inablity to send an item or items.
    I have phoned a dozen time overseas from Tokyo as well, paid out of my own wallet, but still have to re-order.
    Terrible and terribly stupid on their part...

Saks Fifth Avenue Dec 11, 2012

We at Saks are very sorry to hear that you have had multiple negative experiences. Please e-mail us at [email protected] with the details regarding your order information and the Off 5th store location and contact info and we will be happy to try to resolve this situation to your satisfaction.

• Te
    Tebinavo Apr 08, 2010

DONT GO TO SAKS HAIR SALONS. The most awful Experience you will ever have. Don't simply trust the name, you must have references before using these salons.