Safeway — overcharged
After Shopping at store number 1629 in Salem Ore, I noticed that I was overcharged for a bottle of gatorade. It should have been 69 cents and I was charged $3.38. I am retired and this may not seem like a lot, but for me, it is.
I do not think that it was done on purpose. The wrong code may have been entered.
I did not know how to address this as there was no way I could show that I did not buy this amount of gatorade. Perhaps the inventory sheets at the end of the month may show this; anyway, I hope that I can be reimbursed for this over charge.
3365 Midway Ave. N.E.
Salem, Oregon 97301
More Safeway Complaints & Reviews
- Safeway - false 
- Safeway - conduct unbecoming of the store manager named michael 
- Safeway - crv charge for meat! 
- Safeway - safeway store manager 
- Safeway $10 Off $75 Purchase Coupon - misleading coupon 
- Safeway - Continental in Green Valley - entire store
- Safeway - floral
- Safeway - delivery services
- Safeway - unprofessional and rude treatment from cashier: claudia
- Safeway - carts