Safeway Groceryaccused of stealing

D

I was accused of stealing cosmetics from this store.Instead of checking to see if I had reciept for items I was given ticket for city theft.The judge dismissed the charges, after 3 months of losing time from work, not to mention the imbrassment of the whole ordeal.BSut now it"s my turn . If people would take a stand against this big companies for ther harrassment of customers and employees maybe these big companies would think before they jump. People need to push the issue when it comes to wrong doings buy rich untouchable (or so they think) companies. I"m filing a law suite for harrassment, wrong doing and loss wages form work because the mistake was SAFEWAYS.After this maybe these companies will change there policies.I am also going to let as many people know of this incedent as I can. This chain of stores was very rude and disresectful to me. I have been shopping at this store sence it opened.But I will promise you neither myself or my friends and family will no longer be shopping at this store or any other SAFEWAY! Also the es district attorney has my case.We will see you in court!

Jose Apr 21, 2009

Good for you!!! I hope you win!!! I hope you taped (audio) or on your cell phone the incident depending on your states laws regaurding taping of conversations. Sue for Harrassment/ Wrongful Arrest Dentention. Make sure you ask for punitive damages. More people should sue in this day of age if not we help people like Mr. Bush and Mr. Cheney succeed. Don't be a yuppie, don't let people piss all over you!!! I sure don't. I now carry pre-paid legal with me as necessity, along with medicare from ssdi.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices