Safewayfloral

C

I was just in Wilsonville Safeway asked about buying balloons at customer service. The gal that helped me didn't know when the florist would be there and told me the bakery dept would help me. I asked bakery and they called produce. No one came. I checked out the few items I wanted to buy and told the checker I wanted to buy some balloons but no one came to help. He began telling me that someone called in sick and he doesn't know why produce didn't respond. And that was the extent of it. I guess we can't expect good customer service any longer. At my job if I don't know how to help the person I find someone who does. It usually always makes for a happy customer. I'll just wait for the Dollar Tree to open at 9.