The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Safeway — false advertising
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
My local Safeway at 7th Avenue and Osborn Street has the Locally Grown signs everywhere, but they can not show you the actually produce which is grown locally. They say that the tomatoes are Arizona-grown, but the case they come in, the stickers on the produce and the tags say that they are grown in Mexico. I also found herbs they clam are grown locally, but the label on the package says Argentina. Isn't this fraud, does not truth in advertising come in to play? Its deceptive. Makes me wonder if their Organics brand is actually organic.
More Safeway Complaints & Reviews
- Safeway - false
- Safeway - conduct unbecoming of the store manager named michael
- Safeway - crv charge for meat!
- Safeway - safeway store manager
- Safeway $10 Off $75 Purchase Coupon - misleading coupon
- Safeway - Continental in Green Valley - entire store
- Safeway - floral
- Safeway - delivery services
- Safeway - unprofessional and rude treatment from cashier: claudia
- Safeway - carts