Safeway — avocados
I went to buy food this week and every week I always buy avocados, the price now for avocados is $5.00 for 4 avocados and when I checked my receipt they charged me $ 10.00 instead of $5.
I can send a copy of my receipt and I still have the 4 avocados in the bag.
My receipt says that I bought 4 large avocados when I bought 4 regular avocados for the special price of $5.00
Please, if you can correct that mistake, I frequently buy at Safeway, since I do not like the Safeway store that's close to me, because I don't like the people that works there.
This is the reason that I shop in this store at Ocean Beach Hwy in Longview, Wa.
Couples times a have an incident like this, once with a donuts, second with the ice cream but this is the third time.
More Safeway Complaints & Reviews
- Safeway - false 
- Safeway - conduct unbecoming of the store manager named michael 
- Safeway - crv charge for meat! 
- Safeway - safeway store manager 
- Safeway $10 Off $75 Purchase Coupon - misleading coupon 
- Safeway - Continental in Green Valley - entire store
- Safeway - floral
- Safeway - delivery services
- Safeway - unprofessional and rude treatment from cashier: claudia
- Safeway - carts