Safe Home SecurityUnethical actions/ shady

L Apr 16, 2021

I have been trying to cancel my service for months like since November of 2020 an when I finally got a hold to someone they have just lied and lied to me about what is going to happen. For instance, they told me I was in a new contract because I added some extra insurance, but the service rep Oliver did not tell me that at least I cannot even remember hearing that. I have been trying to get him to call me back, but he has not done so, and his voicemail box is too full cannot leave a message. I have asked them on several occasions to let me hear the call since they said they are recorded and the last lady I spoke with told me that she would send it to me, and she considered herself as corporate because that is who I asked for when I called the last time. So, I have been paying for five months longer than I wanted to, and I started to be as shady as they are and cancel my card but that is not my style. I would just like my money back from the five months I have been trying to cancel. I have attached the chat and two of the emails I sent to them, but nothing has happened yet. I will never deal with them again they are not a good company if they would have let me hear what was on the phone call I would not feel as though I am being scammed by them. But with all the running around and not having proof that's all I can think of honestly.
Thanks,
LaShaunda Walker

Lashaunda Walker
Nov 23, 2020, 12:22 PM
to customercare

Hi my name is Lashaunda I live at [protected]
[protected]
I am cancelling my service effective immediately.

Thanks

Mrs. LaShaunda Walker

Ref: M17750944388 - 2839407

Hello Safe Home,

I have been trying to get my account cancelled for about two weeks now and at this point I am thinking that there is an issue on your end. I have been waiting on someone to listen to my conversation between me and Oliver "the manager", but there has not been follow up on that. Then I called Monday to speak to Oliver and I was told that he would call me back and now it is Friday and no Oliver. I have sent an email to cancel my account on several occasion and here is my last attempt before I contact someone over your head. There should not be another debit from my account. My account number is listed above but just in case here it is again Ref: M17750944388 - 2839407.

Please enter your first and last name Lashaunda Walker
Please enter the phone number associated with your account [protected]
Please enter your customer ID number
Please select which department you need? Customer Service

Chat 2020.11.23
Steven
12:35:07 Thank you for contacting Safe Home Security. My name is Steven how may I help you?
Lashaunda
12:36:04 Yes I am checking on the status of my cancellation because I have been charged again
Steven
12:36:42 What is the best phone number to access your account?
12:37:17 936*
Steven
12:37:34 Can you verify your verbal pass code?
12:37:48 W*
Steven
12:38:23 I don't see that we have the cancellation request on file. It also shows your expiration date is not until 10/11/2022.
Lashaunda
12:39:50 I sent in an email can u send the correct email because this is crazy and they was supposed to be going back making sure that Oliver didn't say that I had to renew contract because I added extra insurance and something about it renewed a contract I was unaware of that
Steven
12:40:55 [email protected] is the correct email.

Steven
12:41:12 It shows warranty was added back in 2017 for 60 months and that is why the expiration date is 2022.
Lashaunda
12:41:42 I didn't add it and I didn't sign anything so I am not staying in a contract
Steven
12:42:48 I cannot say the account will be cancelled without a buyout payment. Please resend the cancellation request to [email protected]

Lashaunda
12:43:51 Can u have a manger call me they were suppose to go listen to that call last week and I haven't heard anything and I done already paid for the equipment once I would not dare pay again
Steven
12:44:33 The person who did the agreement with you is a manager. You can contact him at 1-800-833-3211 extension 1188.
12:44:57 Ok thanks
Steven
12:45:09 You are welcome. Have a good day.

• Safe Home Security's response · Jun 07, 2021

Please provide a good number for me to contact you

• Safe Home Security's response · Jun 07, 2021

Please send me a good contact number to reach out and resolve this matter with you

• Mr
    Mr. JPhillips Jun 03, 2021

Hello and Good morning,

My name is Jevaun Phillips and I will be looking into your complaint please note that you will be contacted by end of business today to resolve your issue.

Feel free to reach out to me at [email protected]

• La