The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Ryland Homes — Poor quality
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Ryland homes has been a huge sadness and after three years in our new home we're ready to sell before the house falls apart. The paint is peeling, cheap upgraded carpet, windows fogging and can't get them fixed. Caulking peeling off and shoddy workmanship all the way around. Wish I would have gone with the other builder and not Ryland. We had to upgrade the kitchen cabinets which cost thousands only to end up with cabinets that are not even wood. Dishwasher install is crooked and everywhere there are pipes coming in the house it looks like they just punched a big hole. Left our upgraded tile uncovered during construction so we've never been able to get the glue marks out of the tiles. What a mistake!!
More Ryland Homes Complaints & Reviews
- Ryland Homes - Build with poor quality
- Lennar Homes - Poor construction and warranty policy
- Lennar Homes - Disappointing story!
- Lennar Homes - Shoddy Construction
- Lennar Homes - Keeping Escrow Monies
- Lennar Homes - AC
- Lennar Corporation - horrible builder
- Lennar Corporation - kitchen drawer front
- Lennar Home Builders - Scam
- Lennar Home Builders - 4 year old home