Ryland Homes — Major issues
I live in a Ryland condominium building. It was built in 2005 and has had major water issues since it was built. Several sprinkler pipes have burst causing major damage to several units. Many residents have had to move out multiple times for extensive repiar work just to have the same thing happen again.
In addition to the sprinkler piping, the roof has had many problems with leaking. It has always leaked leading to the development of major mold problems on the upper floors.
The entire building has been ridden with water issues since it was built. Ryland Homes has yet to fix these problems adequately and it has been 5 years.
More Ryland Homes Complaints & Reviews
- Ryland Homes - Build with poor quality
- Lennar Homes - Poor construction and warranty policy
- Lennar Homes - Disappointing story!
- Lennar Homes - Shoddy Construction
- Lennar Homes - Keeping Escrow Monies
- Lennar Homes - AC
- Lennar Corporation - horrible builder
- Lennar Corporation - kitchen drawer front
- Lennar Home Builders - Scam
- Lennar Home Builders - 4 year old home