Lennar Homes — Disappointing story!
Lennar homes: I purchased a home my closing date was Aug 28 2006 In October the door bell rang and i was served papers that i was being sued by a drywall company who did work in my house in July. Bear in mind I didn't live in my home until aug 28. This contractor put a lien on my home and is suing me for $1300. I called lennar for 4 weeks finally they said it was all taken care of and not to worry about anything. Five months later I came home from work Monday and there is new papers sitting on my counter. Yes another law suit and I found out Lennar never got the lien off of my property. I have many disappointing lennar stories and encouraging people to find a different builder.
More Lennar Homes Complaints & Reviews
- Ryland Homes - Build with poor quality
- Lennar Homes - Poor construction and warranty policy
- Lennar Homes - Shoddy Construction
- Lennar Homes - Keeping Escrow Monies
- Lennar Homes - Scam artists
- Lennar Homes - AC
- Lennar Corporation - horrible builder
- Lennar Corporation - kitchen drawer front
- Lennar Home Builders - Scam
- Lennar Home Builders - 4 year old home