Royal Bank Of Scotland [RBS]
Edinburgh, Scotland, Lothian
United Kingdom - EH22YB
I would like to comment on the behaviour and dealing of this international bank name RBS. Which claims to be...
We have a credit card with this company under the Kroger 1 2 3 program. After they added the interest last...
I am forced to write this compaint with a hope to get some support from the central compaint cell; please have a look at the history and issues;
1) I joined one top line FMCG in Dubai back in 2006 - and as a happy account holder of ABN Amro Pakistan preferred only ABN AMro UAE for my salary transfer;
2) I open one master and one Visa Card - on which due transactions and payments were made
3) The level of service started becoming terrible as I had to wait for the statements, fax etc for long time and un attended
4) I finally opted for HSBC once I moved into the new Job back in 2007.
5) Since then almost two times people contacted me to offer smart cash loans and I took and paid as well
6) There was no follow up why am I not banking with ABN any more; though still usuing the credit cards and smart cash
7) For last many months the balance of my cards were not coming down and to mention you here the cards were not used for atleast a year coz they were expired.
8) Finally I called and asked them that I would like to settle the cards in full- They informed me over the phone one amount which I paid in full on the 10th of October
9) Today I asked the customer service and they again asked for extra 235 AED, to be paid and for the the Manager will call me back after 24 HOURS!!! he is not willing me to speak to the manager...A customer cannot speak to a complaint Manager if he is not satisfied with the phone banking executive - Mr.Sandeep
10) He also now informed me that as i Have not closed my Salary account so automatically the bank transfer the account on personal and start charging me 100 AED per month and have accumulated AED 2000/=
11) No Letter, phone call, show cause, information etc were made to myself for this effect - Why? the answer is that this is Bank policy and I should be aware...they are not liable to inform me???
Please accept my humble compaint..after paying all this years on my credit cards - and settling down in one shot...RBS is now asking for current account charges.
I may please seek your assistance to help me with this. I hope some one will consider one day why a customer moved to HSBC as a "status" account holder with huge facilities and customer service - I used to enjoy the same with ABN AMRO Pakistan, however, here in UAE - as a customer who has paid all cannot reach to teh Manager.
Looking forward for your help.
Syed Mohammad Wajih Uddin
Mobile: [protected] (registered with the bank for all details)
These people will do anything to squeeze a penny out of you. After never being late, and returning from a long vacation, they raised my rate after customer service said they would not. I even made two payments well above minimum that month that I was a couple days late.
When they raised the rate on me, I paid the card off in full and closed the account after speaking with their cusomer service (service? that's a laugh). A month later received another bill for interest on a paid off account. I called back again spoke with Matthew (C020205) and his boss Omar (c0202118) with no help and rude. I asked what I owed today and what would happen if I over paid as not to have that happen again. Omar said "they would write off the samll overage". I asked him to send me that in writing and asked at what amount would not be "Written off". He could not answer.
I over paid on line so I will maintain a positive Balance to have them send statements on and so I can continue to call their Customer Service. If disatisfied customers would do this, we can eat up some of their overpriced service profits and tie up their customer service (manpower = $). Spread the word.
I have a 1 payment delay on my loan with RBS bank UAE (ABN AMRO) and the collections dept. people are calling...
RBS Mastercard Sucks. RBS Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) credit card is by far the worst credit card company I've ever dealt with. I am referring to the RBS MasterCard. They advertised a promotion with 0% balance transfer. When I finally got the card the rate was about 19%. They refused to honor their advertised promotion. I paid off the card and stuck it in a drawer. Today I received a nasty-gram I owe them over $60.00.. I found out they charged me $20 for Late Fee Protection in December and $42 for late fees and finance charges, and reduced my credit limit to $250.00.. On the phone they refused to remove the charges. So I just closed the account. I will file a Better Business Bureau complaint by internet through the Bridgeport CT office, which will be followed by a local small claims court lawsuit, which I will win by default because they won't show. Bottom line RBS MasterCard SUCKS!
I got an Job offer letter from the IP address 18.104.22.168. I thought this letter is not genuine. Dear...
For those who forget to write and get a payment mailed in time, why is it that I can not find a RBS branch so that I do not to incur a late charge? It is a shame that I have a $60.00 bill that will not make it to the post location in time and will be late to incur a $30.00 dollar penalty. Is there a RBS branch location where one can make a payment so late payments will not be penalize? This is New York City, the world largest financial location in the world and one is still at a loss.
i had applied for the online job for ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND and they told that to send my detail i had farwarded them after some days after they had send me employment offer letter and even they did not conduted my intreview and even they did not ask me for my certificates of xerox and they just had offered me a employeement letter and they asked to sing the doucment and send it back to thir e-mail .after that i had that documents with 8 hours they had replied me to my email and they send me emplyment visa and asked to fill it and send it back and they are offering hing salary of 10500 pounds and they are asking about 710 pounds for employment visa. can u cofirm me is it fake or legal iam not able to understand it plz send me u advice to my email id and my email id is [protected]@yahoo.co.in
Hello, Thank you for reading this email. I am involved in a ‘Non collateral loan’ with a group...
As per the details they dont have any website "mathewson george"...
I recently purchased my soya cafe lattes from Startbucks in central London and have been disappointed with both the service and the product. The drinks were not as warm as I hoped and asked for, also, the mugs were quite filthy around the rims.
I just opened a Juniper account and now find all the complaints here... scary. But "RBS Credit Card...
For a number of years, I have had an RBS CashBack Platinum Mastercard which I kept in good standing. In December, my statement did not arrive and I missed the payment.
I received a call from the company a week after the due date. I explained the situation and made an electronic payment immediately. With my next bill, I saw that my entire balance, previously at a 5.99% promotional rate, had jumped to a 26.24% rate!! Unlike other companies I have dealt with over the years, several calls to explain the situation and work with the company did nothing. When I expressed my desire to close my account, I was informed that if I did so before the balance was paid in full, the rate would go 2 points higher!! Avoid this company at all costs. They are looking for a chance to play "bait and switch" regardless of your credit rating or history with them.