Having problems with RoseGal?

RoseGal reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 29, 2014. The latest review Clothing was posted on Nov 24, 2020. The latest complaint wasting time and money was resolved on Dec 15, 2014. RoseGal has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 96 reviews. RoseGal has resolved 3 complaints.

RoseGal Customer Service Contacts

1888 320 8188 (United States)
PO Box 30490
Thu7:30 AM - 9:30 PM
Fri7:30 AM - 9:30 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with RoseGal Customer Service. Initial RoseGal complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for RoseGal above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about RoseGal. Discuss the issues you have had with RoseGal and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

RoseGal Complaints & Reviews, Page 3

RoseGal — scam

I ordered two lovely tops from RoseGal and it took them almost three weeks to deliver my order. When I opened...

Shenzhen

RoseGalabsolutely terrible!

Hello. I ordered some clothes and jewelry from RoseGal two months ago. When I received my order I was very disappointed with the quality. Things I got looked nothing like pictures on their website. It took them 2 months to deliver my order. When I ordered I was promised to receive my stuff in 10-25 business days. I contacted customer service and was told that I have to send everything back to get a refund. Well, shipping back costs more than my initial order, so there was absolutely no sense in returning anything. I will never order anything from RoseGal again!

Dear Mira,

Thank you for your important feedback.

Please understand we source our items direct from the manufacturer.We have submitted the problem to our supplier then will check and resolve it for you soon.
      I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you. Please kindly provide us your order number or email address registered on our website.

If any question, please email to [email protected] or submit a ticket "Reply from complaintsboard" here:https://support.rosegal.com/ticket/ticket/index.

Rosegal.com Customer Service

RoseGaldo not order from this place.

I decided to give this site a chance and ordered two lovely shirts. It actually took them forever to deliver the shirts, and when they finally arrived both were big enough for a 10 year old kid.
    I immediately contacted customer service by email and asked for a refund. Their rep said that they can only refund me 20%. I've never in my life had a company say something like that. I'm not sure if these clothes would even fit small Asian women.
    RoseGal is a scam company and should be shut down. I'll never order anything from them again.

Dear Isabel,

Thank you for recent comments.

We offer the detailed measurement chart for each item, maybe you chose your regular size and the size you chose was not fit.
        We have taken care of your complaint and will offer a resolution.Would you mind providing us your order number or email address registered on our website?

RoseGalhuge mistake!

I made a huge mistake when I decided to order something from this company. I purchased some products from RoseGal about two months ago and received only few items. I have no idea why, but they shipped everything separately. For $1 extra you can get a tracking number which actually is just a photo of the package and not an actual tracking number! I even paid extra money for expedited shipping, was promised to get my order in 3-7 days. Two months later and only few items were received. When I tried to contact customer service no one ever replied. Very bad customer service.

Dear Jessica,

Thanks for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us.

Please understand after we receive your order, normally it will take us some time to prepare the items.
          Our team has reviewed your complaint and will offer you a solution.We would be very grateful if you could provide us your order number or email address registered on our website.

Rosegal.com Customer Service

RoseGalworst online store ever!

I ordered three shirts from RoseGal about a month ago. When I received them I was very disappointed since the shirts looked nothing like the pictures on their website. Shirts were of a very poor quality, very thin and made out of the thinnest fabrics possible! Sizes were totally incorrect. Everything was way smaller than I expected them to be, as well as the quality of the clothing was very poor. And on top of that, they said free shipping, but later they charged additional $25 form my card! Just ridiculous! They never give money back, they can offer only a store credit. I want my money back.

Dear Peggy

Thank you for taking your time to write your review.

I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you. Could you please provide us your order number or email address registered on our website?

RoseGalworst experience!

I ordered a dress from RoseGal and when it arrived it was very small and did not fit me at all. I contacted customer service and they told me that since the dress was on sale I can't get an exchange. What sale? So now I'm stuck with a dress which would barely fit a child! It took them forever to reply to my emails and when they did reply they kept giving only ridiculous excuses. They also asked me to take pictures and after I sent the pictures, absolutely nothing happened. I'll never be ordering from them again because this website is a huge scam.

Dear Bunny,

Thank you so much for your important feedback.

We have taken care of your complaint and will offer a resolution. Please kindly provide us your order number or email address registered on our website.

RoseGalshipping scam!

I ordered something from RoseGal and thought that shipping was free. Well, it is actually said on their site that shipping is free! When they charged my card I found out they also charged $25 for shipping! I sent them several messages asking for my money back and I needed some explanations. They never replied, but then I received a message from them stating that I have to pay additional $25 for customs charges! This is absolutely ridiculous! I'm so disgusted, these thieves stole my money! I'll never order anything from them again! And I will tell everyone about these scammers!

Dear Tek3,

Thank you for notifying us of your complaint.

Please kindly note we have no control over the tax issue which is regulated by the associated government.
                Our team has reviewed your complaint and will offer you a solution.Would you mind providing us your order number or email address registered on our website?

RoseGalhuge scam!

I ordered two dresses from RoseGal. I made a big mistake not reading the reviews before I made an order. Their website looked quite professional and seemed legit. I received the dresses in reasonable time, but they were super tiny that I could not even pull them over my head! They were made from rubbish material, were thin and looked nothing like pictures! Color scheme was also incorrect. I ordered two black dresses, but they were more grey that back. They should be ashamed for selling so horrible things! So obviously I contacted them for a refund explaining the situation. They said that there will be no refunds and did not explain why. Then I contacted PayPal, opened a dispute and I'm determined to get every last cent of my money back! These people are scammers and shouldn't be allowed to operate at all.

Dear Julia,

I want to start by thanking you for notifying us about the issue.

I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you.We would be very grateful if you could provide us your order number or email address registered on our website.

RoseGalhorrible service

I ordered some clothes from RoseGal in early January and received only half of my order. Clothes are really nice, sizes are correct. But it is now late February and I have no idea where the second part of my order is. I wonder why did they even separated my order. There were three t-shirts and two dresses. I contacted them many times and never heard back. I also tried to call and no one ever answered! Very poor and unprofessional company. I saw the reviews and I guess I'm lucky that I did receive something. I'm never ordering from this company again.

Dear Darlene,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We have taken care of your complaint and will offer you a resolution.Could you please provide us your order number or email address registered on our website?

RoseGalpoor service

I purchased 5 items from RoseGal. I received my items in reasonable time, but I was very disappointed with the quality. I ordered two pieces of jewelry and was pretty satisfied, really nice and lovely stuff. But the other three items were pieces of clothing and quality was way off. Clothes I received looked nothing like pictures on their website. So I contacted customer service and asked for a refund. They asked me to send pictures. I did as they said and since then received no responses. What kind of customer service is that? If they never wanted to refund me, why the wasted my time? This company is beyond ridiculous!

Dear Mia,

Thank you for your important feedback.

Our team has reviewed your complaint and will offer you a solution.Please kindly provide us your order number or email address registered on our website.

RoseGalscam business!

I had no idea RoseGal was a Chinese company when I ordered! I hate myself for not reading the reviews first. I ordered back in December and now it is February, received nothing yet. I was scammed like many other people! This place needs to be shut down, it's horrible how many people were robbed by RoseGal! I don't know if I'll ever receive something. Please avoid these guys at all costs! Check all the reviews! People don't give them your money, don't allow them to run their scam business!

Dear Titto31,

Thank you for recent comments.

Although the standard delivery time of Flat Rate Shipping will be around 10-25 business days after dispatch, there are some external factors which may cause some delay.
                        I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you.Would you mind providing us your order number or email address registered on our website?

RoseGalawful

I ordered from RoseGal only once and it was horrible. So it is actually my fault that I decided to give them a second chance. I didn't learn my lesson. So I made an order and it took over two months to receive it. Things I got looked nothing like the pictures on their website. I contacted their customer service and their rep said that he would think of something, and promised to contact me back later. No one ever emailed me. Well, I guess, some tings never change. I'm so disappointed.

Dear Naomi,

Thank you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us.

We have taken care of your complaint and will offer you a resolution. We would be very grateful if you could provide us your order number or email address registered on our website.

RoseGalimpossible to exchange

I can't believe it, but I finally received what I ordered about 5 months ago! I gave up long ago, and never expected to receive something. I decided to try on the dress, but it was super tiny and did not fit at all. I tried to contact RoseGal, and was told that I need to create an account and then to contact them again. I did as they said and then they told me to provide some pictures. They said that the photos should be clear and focused, under good lighting conditions, and taken at close and medium distance. What a joke! I sent them photos and received a reply that there was nothing wrong with the dress! Stay away from these guys!

Dear Briana,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review.

Our team has reviewed your complaint and will offer you a solution.Could you please provide us your order number or email address registered on our website?

RoseGalwaste of money

I ordered a dress from Rosegal and paid extra money for the expedited shipping. They promised my item would be delivered in 7 business days. 7 days later nothing arrived so I contacted customer service and asked where my order was. Their rep said that they'll send me another dress. Two more weeks passed and I finally received the package. But the dress I got looked nothing like the picture on their site, it was a completely different dress. I called them again, explained what happened and asked for a refund. They never answered my messages and it has been more than three weeks now that I keep sending them emails. This is absolutely ridiculous! Well, I'm glad that I received at least something, but now I'm stuck with a tiny ugly dress and have no idea what to do with it.

Dear vamp,

Thank you so much for your important feedback.

I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you.Please kindly provide us your order number or email address registered on our website.

Rosegal.com Customer Service

RoseGalhorrible website, stay away!

I ordered two dresses from Rosegal for my sister and paid extra money for the shipping charges. Even though I paid extra for rush shipping, it took them almost two months to deliver! Only one dress arrived and it looked nothing like the picture on their website. Size was incorrect, the dress was tiny and did not fit. I sent them several messages but received no response for three weeks. So I contacted PayPal and opened a dispute. I hope they'll get my money back. The pictures on their website are deceiving, you will never get what you expected to see! Avoid Rosegal at all costs. I'll never order anything from them again!

Dear Jackie,

Thank you for notifying us of your complaint.

Although the standard delivery time of Expedited Shipping will be around 3-7 business days after dispatch, there are some external factors which may cause some delay.
                                We have taken care of your complaint and will offer you a resolution.Would you mind providing us your order number or email address registered on our website?

RoseGalthe worst

How I wished I had read the reviews first. I purchased several dresses from Rosegal. When I finally received my items, I decided to return everything, since dresses very super small and did not fit at all. They were not the size for an American woman. I contacted customer service, but received no response, so I started researching and found all these reviews. If only I read it before I made an order. Two weeks passed and I still haven't heard anything from them. I doubt that I'll ever get my money back. I'll post negative reviews about Rosegal everywhere I can, and make sure to tell friends and family about their horrible products and disgusting lack of customer support. Please don't let them get away with this! Don't give them your money!

Dear Ann,

I want to start by thanking you for notifying us about the issue.

Our team has reviewed your complaint and will offer you a solution.We would be very grateful if you could proivde us your order number or email address registered on our website.

RoseGalvery disappointed

I accidentally found RoseGal website and decided to give it a try. I was amazed by the low prices and wonderful photos. So I ordered a couple of things but when I received them I was very disappointed with the quality. Some items were not the color that I ordered, sizes were incorrect, some things did not fit at all. Everything I received was made from cheap material and looked nothing like the pictures on their website. Shipping was extremely slow. I did not attempt to return as the postage was super expensive. Well, lesson learned. RoseGal is just another horrible Chinese company. Save your money and shop elsewhere.

Dear Pauline,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

RoseGalhorrible

The moment when I decided to order something from Rosegal was the biggest mistake I've ever made. I purchased some items and paid over $100. I ordered back in December and received my order only five days ago! When I opened the package I was extremely disappointed because my items looked like garbage! Everything I ordered was very poorly made and few items were even damaged. I immediately contacted Rosegal customer service and asked for a refund. They asked me to send some photos of the damaged goods. I did as they asked, only for them to tell me that there is nothing wrong, so they would not refund me! After days of going back and forth, they agreed to give me a store credit! Why would I need a store credit? I'll never buy anything from them again! I am very unsatisfied and I hope that in the near future this company would be shut down!

Dear Bell,

Thank you for your important feedback.

We have taken care of your complaint and will offer you a resolution.We would be very grateful if you could provide us your order number or email address registered on our website.

RoseGalawful scam!

I ordered some clothes from Rosegal and paid about $100. When I received my items I was extremely disappointed, because the quality was horrible. I do not even have words to describe how upset I was. The clothes were made of some weird plastic material. I contacted customer service and demanded a refund, but there was no response! I will never order anything again from this horrible scam website! This company should be shut down! I am a poor college student who thought I was getting some decent clothing. I'm so upset and disgusted at the same time! Avoid Rosegal!

Dear Miracle,

RoseGalterrible

This horrible company should be shut down! I made an order back in November and received it only several days ago. I ordered some t-shirts and was very disappointed with the quality, shirts looked nothing like the pictures. Rosegal return policy is absolutely ridiculous! It is completely impossible to return anything for a refund. They are using some other website pictures and they are selling poorly made copies. I was appalled at what came in the mail. I want to warn people about this scam website, so I will continue to leave bad reviews everywhere I can! I'll never order anything from Rosegal again!

Dear Tara,

Thank you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us.