Having problems with RoseGal?

RoseGal reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 29, 2014. The latest review Clothing was posted on Nov 24, 2020. The latest complaint wasting time and money was resolved on Dec 15, 2014. RoseGal has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 96 reviews. RoseGal has resolved 3 complaints.

RoseGal Customer Service Contacts

1888 320 8188 (United States)
PO Box 30490
Thu7:30 AM - 9:30 PM
Fri7:30 AM - 9:30 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with RoseGal Customer Service. Initial RoseGal complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for RoseGal above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about RoseGal. Discuss the issues you have had with RoseGal and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

RoseGal Complaints & Reviews, Page 5

RoseGaldo not buy from them!

I'm sorry for myself because I was swayed by their advertisements and discount and ordered some items. Their cheap clothing looks nothing like the pictures on their website. What came to my door was really horrible. It took over two months for the product to arrive, which was almost 7 times longer that they promised me. My products were absolutely disgusting! Honestly, I could have made something better myself. They have been nothing but unhelpful and useless in their responses to my messages. They finally gave me an solution, which didn't give me any options. The tags were attached and I was ready to pay for the shipping. But they refused to give my money back, so there was no point in sending the items back to them. Do not buy from them!

Dear Loren,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review.

Please understand we source our items direct from the manufacturer.We have submitted the problem to our supplier then will check and resolve it for you soon.
      Our team has reviewed your complaint and will offer you a solution.Could you please provide us your order number or email address registered on our website?

If any question, please email to [email protected] or submit a ticket "Reply from complaintsboard" here:https://support.rosegal.com/ticket/ticket/index.

RoseGalcheap looking clothing

I ordered few items from RoseGal and was quite disappointed with the extremely cheap fabrics. I purchased a jacket for $40, but the size was wrong, so it didn't fit at all. I was told they cannot give me a refund, but can offer $10 as an excuse. It is very difficult to contact them, because they do not have a phone number. We tried to resolve the problem and it took us almost two months! They asked me to measure everything in centimeters and take some photos. I sent them everything and proved that jacket was too small, but they just don't care that the jacket is all wrong. I was told they won't refund any more than $10.I don't want to buy any more of their cheap clothing!

Dear Sophie444,

Thank you so much for your important feedback.

We offer the detailed measurement chart for each item, maybe you chose your regular size and the size you chose was not fit.
        I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you.Please kindly provide us your order number or email address registered on our website.

Rosegal.com Customer Service

RoseGal — ignoring all my messages

I ordered several items (clothing and shoes) from Rosegal. I was told it would arrive by 10/12/15! But I...

Shenzhen

RoseGalunhappy customer

I was so excited about online shopping and I finally settled 3 items for a great price. I ordered my 3 items from Rosegal. I checked everything before ordering.Within a week my package was delivered, but when I opened it I was very disappointed. Nothing fit, quality was very poor and one item was missing. I immediately sent a message to the customer support service. They wanted me to take pictures as a proof. On the pictures clothes fit the models in a certain way, but when you get the clothes, they are too small. They offered me a 50% refund. But I had to send the items back. There was no point doing that, because they offered me only 50% and also I had to pay for shipping clothes back to China! I'm still in communication with a customer service. I'm being very persistent about getting a full refund.

Dear Gina,

I want to start by thanking you for notifying us about the issue.

Rosegal.com Customer Service

RoseGaldon't use this site, it is horrible!

I purchased two tops and three shirts on this site. And all item were nothing like the picture. On the site they have very pictures of good looking clothes, but I received items made from cheap material. I ordered large size items, but all the items were for skinny girls. They barely reached my waist. Also some items were completely damaged. Some had hols, other item was missing a button. My two tops had the wrong colors. I purchased red and blue tops, but they sent me yellow and green ones. I called them and they apologized. They told I've got someone's else's package. Then I asked where my order was. I was told they cannot give me information about other clients. Well, I don't care anymore. I believe my real items had the same quality. Don't use this site, it is horrible!

Dear Susan,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Rosegal.com Customer Service

RoseGal — this whole website is full of crooks and liars

I ordered about $50 worth of stuff from this site and I didn't receive any of it. They just send out...

RoseGalnever received items

I ordered two dresses and a pair of shoes three months ago from Rosegal. The website looked really good and I never thought this would happen. I paid about 120euro altogether and have never received anything. When I tried to get through to someone there seemed to be no customer service and then I realised it must be a scam. After seeing a lot of similar reviews I now know that I will never see this money again and probably the same with the items I ordered. This website should be black listed as they are obviously ripping off a lot of people every day.

Dear Amanda,

Thank you for your important feedback.

Although the standard delivery time of Flat Rate Shipping will be around 10-25 business days after dispatch, there are some external factors which may cause some delay.
              Your case has been taken cared of by our support team.
              Could you please refer to your ticket? We have resolved it there and we are now awaiting for your reply.

Rosegal.com Customer Service

RoseGal.comordered two dresses, they were way too small, sent them back, cannot get through to ask for my refund.

I ordered two dresses in size large, just in case they were made small, and they were. They must use a Chinese size, not American. So I sent them back via USPS on 10/06 and asked for a refund back to my Visa card. Cannot get through the form as I do not have the order number and the form will not get to them without the order number.

Dear Liz,

I want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us.

We have taken care of your complaint and will offer you a resolution.We would be very grateful if you could provide us your order number or email address registered on our website.

Rosegal.com Customer Service

RoseGal.comno one replied to phone calls and chat agents were unavailable

I have seen the ad of the website www.rosegal.com. I felt in love with some of the items and have ordered them. I didn’t receive the order on time, so I returned to the website and asked the rep from chat about this order. It showed that the reps were online, but none of them replied. I tried to call them, but the phone was switched off. It was only me, who believed to the fake ad, or there were others, who became their victim.

Dear Reviewer65588,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review.

Rosegal.com Customer Service

RoseGal.commisleading and refusing to refund me back

I placed an order with rosegal about two weeks ago. I recieved the items on monday 8/17/2015. When i opened the package i noticed it was light and very small. I had ordered all my 7 items in extra large. Well this company is misleading their extra large can fit a child or a very petite lady that is a size 2/4. Not only that 2 of the dresses i orders said they were chiffon false those dresses are made of polyester. Then another romper was not even sewn all the way. This company refuses to refund my money and send me an rma. This company should be closed down for misleading all kind of innocent customer like myself.

Dear sara,

Thank you so much for your important feedback.

Rosegal.com Customer Service

Rosegal.com/coat — wasting time and money

Don't ever get into business with Rosegal.com if you value your time. It has been a nightmare for me. I...

RoseGal — return policy

I ordered a jacket and a top from rosegal. I received the items in a somewhat timely manner which were both...

Shenzhen

RoseGal — order not received; requests ignored

My order was supposedly mailed over one month ago and I still haven't received it. I've sent two...

RoseGal.comscammers

Scammers. I bought a dress online from them. After 30 days I still had not received my item. They sent a fake tracking number but couldn't tell me what company they shipped my package with that had that tracking number. Needless to say I never received my dress. When I contacted them they gave me a bunch of excuses and said to just wait longer. The sentences they used weren't complete and didn't make sense and used poor English structure/grammer. This company is a bunch of scammers!!!

Dear svandyke01,

Thank you for your important feedback.

Rosegal.com Customer Service

Rosegal vintage — poor quality false advertising

False advertising, poor quality, poor workmanship, poor customer service, fraud... Item is not as appeared on...

RoseGal.com — scam and I have no idea how to get money back

I bought swimsuit and dress from www.rosegal.com, and I was upset that they turned out to be scammers. They...