Having problems with RoseGal?

RoseGal reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 29, 2014. The latest review Clothing was posted on Nov 24, 2020. The latest complaint wasting time and money was resolved on Dec 15, 2014. RoseGal has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 96 reviews. RoseGal has resolved 3 complaints.

RoseGal Customer Service Contacts

1888 320 8188 (United States)
PO Box 30490
Thu7:30 AM - 9:30 PM
Fri7:30 AM - 9:30 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with RoseGal Customer Service. Initial RoseGal complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for RoseGal above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about RoseGal. Discuss the issues you have had with RoseGal and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

RoseGal Complaints & Reviews, Page 2

RoseGalhigh waisted polka dot skirt... sku no. [protected] — 1

You sent the wrong size red satin belt with the skirt I ordered. ZZP1708041833519849. I received a skinny belt, not the wide belt pictured. Please be honest and resend the correct belt. Thank U! Arlivia Lee.. [protected]@indy. rr.com [protected]...2330 W Michigan St#303., Indianapolis, IN 46222 SKU..[protected]/#1 My phone could not send a photo. I love the skirt, but I need the correct wide red satin belt shown.

RoseGalfake expedited shipping fees and sizing is 3 sizes too small

I made a purchase on June 17 and paid for expedited shipping. It took 1 1/2months to get my full order. I requested my expedited shipping money back without any responses other than ...Sorry
    Also, every item I bought was about 3 sizes too small. I even ordered a size larger than I normally wear just in case. I am stuck with 4 items that don't fit. I am not about to return the items to this illegal company, so they can have my money and the clothes. Buyer beware...prices are cheap for a reason. I will tell anyone that will listen not to shop from this BAD company.

RoseGalz1703171045344254

I ordered shirt 03/17/2017 and still haven't received it. I would like to get a refund back in the amount of $11.77. It was plus sice lace inset cut out t-shirt black size 2xl. I have sent in several support tickets with know response. I would like to get the money sent back to my bank account as soon as possible please. This is the first time ordering for this company and will be my last since I didn't get my product or my refund in a timely manner.

RoseGal — zp1706231842033919

I ordered for this material Plus size Lace Tunic Top, i have received it. But unfortunately it's not my size...

RoseGal.comwig color

I bought a wig from RoseGal and it didn't look like picture. Color did not match, it was way too dark.
        First of all I took some pictures and then contacted RoseGal customer service. They asked me to send pictures and after that they said that color was correct. Their rep explained that there was a possibility that wig color on photo and in real life may differ. There was nothing mentioned about that on their site! I still insisted on returning the wig but they were against it and said that they can only give me a small discount on my next order. I was very disappointed and angry and I will never buy from them again.

Respond

RoseGalway over 48 hours for a cash refund to paypal!

I've sent multiple images of my defective order, emails requesting a cash refund to my PayPal account and still no refund..just a lot of formatted cut & paste Customer Service emails from different agents.

Besides an International Small Claims suit/legal action, what does it take to get a refund from this company??

It's well over the 48 hour mark. Several days have passed.

In fact, this is week 2 of the battle. And no sign of a refund in my PayPal account.

A friend of mine had a similar experience and closed her account. Now I see why. Not Impressed!

way over 48 hours for a cash refund to paypal!

RoseGalclothing

I ordered on about a month ago and I still haven't gotten the theee things I have ordered, I tried to called multiple times but no one answered, I also emailed the email on their website but nothing is going through, still no response, after reading the reviews for this website I see that many other people are having the same problem, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE, I want a refund of my money

RoseGalnon delivery

I ordered 8 items over two months ago from Rosegal.I have not received these items nor a satisfactory response to my query as to their whereabouts from Rosegal. I fear this is a scam company and I will be making it my mission to warn everybody on every social media platform NOT to go near this company. I will also be encouraging all my friends to spread this news and will be warning all banks and finance institutions about this fraudulent business.

Respond

RoseGal — poor quality/impossible to get a refund/stay away!

I kept seeing pop-up ads for what looked like cute clothes from a website called RoseGal. The costs were so...

RoseGalclothing order and poor quality late shipment or no receipt

I made 4 orders on 7 pieces - 3 came in about a month after and were of poor quality and nothing like advertised. I see some are shipped from China. After going into their site, I found it interesting that the tracking site was no longer in service and getting to them was trouble as the code was not being accepted. I did get through one time and was advised that the item was shipped 3 weeks after order and I still have not received it. It smells like a scam and my problem...they have all my credit card info. I complained on Facebook and wish I could get their popup off of my MSN front page as all it does is wiss me off every time I see it. Don't order!!!

Dear Mudroe,

Thank you so much for your important feedback.

Please understand after we receive your order, normally it will take us some time to prepare the items.
                    I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you. Please kindly provide us your order number or email address registered on our website.

If any question, please email to [email protected] or submit a ticket "Reply from complaintsboard" here:https://support.rosegal.com/ticket/ticket/index.

RoseGal — fraud!!

I received my order in reasonable time, but was extremely disappointed with the quality. I tried to call...

RoseGaltotal joke!

Do not waste your money and don't order anything from RoseGal! I have purchased a dress and when it arrived it was covered with some yellow stains! I immediately contacted their customer support and asked for a refund, but received no reply. I sent them tons of messages, provided pictures, but they completely ignored me. This site is total a joke! I tried everything and have no idea how to make them answer me! Please, if anyone knows any other Rosegal contacts share this information with the rest of us.

2 Responses

Dear Risssy,

I want to start by thanking you for notifying us about the issue.

Please understand we source our items direct from the manufacturer.We have submitted the problem to our supplier then will check and resolve it for you soon.
                      Our team has reviewed your complaint and will offer you a solution.We would be very grateful if you could provide us your order number or email address registered on our website.

• Lw
                      LWD01915 Apr 12, 2016

I have read nearly all the complaints and it appears that no one was successful in getting a refund. But maybe you can pursue and contact your credit card company or Paypal and open a complaint with them. Altho' that didn't seem to help those who did. I also got ripped off for $45. I'm sorry that you did too.

RoseGal — chinese scam company!

A friend of mine ordered from RoseGal and was very satisfied with her purchase. She recommended me this site...

RoseGalbuyer beware!

RoseGal is not a reputable company, they are real thieves and are not trustworthy! I made a huge order, but due to the horrible quality I returned everything back and need a total refund for my order. I contacted them and asked for a return label. They said that I will get my money back after I sent everything back to China. I actually did, but never received a refund! Don't order anything from this website! They scammed me and stole my money! And I've actually trusted them and paid big money to return the stuff. I'm so angry!

Dear Minka,

Thank you for your important feedback.

We are extremely sorry about the situation.
                        We have taken care of your complaint and will offer a resolution. Please kindly provide us your order number or email address registered on our website.

RoseGalvery dissatisfied

I was very disappointed with my purchase. I've ordered three lovely dresses from RoseGal. Before I made an order I checked their sizing chart very carefully and was concerned with sizing. When my order finally arrived, I realized all three dresses were too short. I was shocked to find that nothing actually fit, even though I had ordered correctly according to their chart. Dress were a complete joke. They were clearly labelled as XXL but were no larger than a regular S size. According to their return policies it will cost me a fortune to return them! Lesson learned.

Dear Guna,

Thank you for recent comments.

We offer the detailed measurement chart for each item, maybe you chose your regular size and the size you chose was not fit.
                          Our team has reviewed your complaint and will offer you a solution. Would you mind providing us your order number or email address registered on our website?

RoseGalterrible experience

I've purchased a few items from RoseGal that I just knew my little sister would absolutely love for Christmas. I waited few weeks and contacted customer service and asked for tracking information. Their website gave me a link to track the shipment, but when I tried it, the link took me to a site that was invalid! I tried to use the actual carrier site but they just say nothing found. I have sent them tons of messages and received no replies. Several weeks later I contacted them again complaining that I can't track my order and the carrier doesn't find them. But again no response. I will never order anything from this website again!

Dear Koilie,

Thank you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us.

Although the standard delivery time of Flat Rate Shipping will be around 10-25 business days after dispatch, there are some external factors which may cause some delay.
                            I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you.We would be very grateful if you could provide us your order number or email address registered on our website.

RoseGalnever received my order

This website offers items at a very low price, which one might think is awesome!! I've ordered several items from this website and was very excited about my purchase. Weeks passed and I received nothing. I've tried to contact their customer service many times but never received a response. I received only general automated replies about my ordered being shipped and is its way. I have sent several messages but was never able to contact a real live person! I am very disappointed with RoseGal!

Dear Lora,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review.

We have taken care of your complaint and will offer a resolution.Could you please provide us your order number or email address registered on our website?

RoseGal — thieves!

Absolutely ridiculous website! In all the years I have been shopping online I have never been asked to send...

RoseGalhorrible dress!

I bought a dress from RoseGal and could not wait to receive it. It looked really amazing! It took them forever to deliver it, but I was very excited when I received the package. But no words can describe how disgusted I was when I saw the dress. It looked nothing like picture and quality was terrible. But the worst part was that it was supposed to be red, but it was pink! I'll never order from RoseGal again!

Dear Inga,

Thank you for notifying us of your complaint.

I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you.Would you mind providing us your order number or email address registered on our website?

Rosegal.com Customer Service

RoseGalstay away from this company!

I made an order and bought several items from RoseGal over two months ago. I've been waiting for a very long time now and I'm really tired of it. It's well past the estimated shipping time and they have not updated the tracking! I have no idea where my items are or will I ever get anything, because these guys completely ignore. I received few computer generated emails from them, but they made absolutely no sense. Huge disappointment. I will never order anything from them again. I'm sick of waiting!

Dear Kira,

I want to start by thanking you for notifying us about the issue.

We have taken care of your complaint and will offer a resolution.We would be very grateful if you could provide us your order number or email address registered on our website.