The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Rogers Communications — Shipment were not received
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I requested two phones from Rogers and I received a confirmation from Roger that phones were shipped. A driver came to my house on Feb 03 and he delivered one phone only to my wife and she signed for it. I wait for the other phone but it did not show up for the next two day. I called Rogers and spent 45 minutes on a call with them. They told me the two phone were shipped at the same time. They checked the status of the delivery using tracking number. They found that status of the shipment were "out for delivery" @ 8:30 am on Monday Feb 03. At the end of the same day the status changed to "available for pickup on the desk". I went to Purolator branch at the mentioned address on Feb 05. The lady @ the desk checked the status of the phone and found out that it is at the branch. She give me the phone and apologized politely that driver might did not notice that it was two packages for the same address. After I left I found a note on the box that he knocked on the door and there was no response! Seriously! she opened the door to receive one phone only! The best part is after I left the store with 10 minutes, I received a message that the package is ready for pick up! wow. Two days lost from the 15 days permissible to return the phone.
More Rogers Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Rogers Wireless - fraud/misleading csr
- Rogers Wireless - rogers wireless contract transfer
- Rogers Cable Network - unusual billing charges and poor customer service
- Rogers - Home Phone Service - disconnect home phone with no authorization!
- Rogers - free gift offer is a scam!
- Rogers Cable - free preview billing scam?
- Rogers - charges and changes requested
- Rogers - unsolicited text messages by tmg sms
- Rogers Cable/TSN - showing soccer instead of the start of the second half of the f1 season.
- Rogers Wireless - fraud