[Resolved] Rogers Communications — internet
I have a problem with my internet since 2013. My account number [protected]
From 2013 I'm on a temporary line. Temporary Linie damaging my shingles getting loose. Please see pictures
I call Rogers hundreds of times to come and fix my internet and take off temporary line My internet connection is very bad. For example, I pay for Download speed: up to 1 Gbps1 ; Upload speed: up to 30 Mbps
and today I was testing on several websites last test https://www.speedtest.net/result/8419506809
By the last three weeks, I almost call Rogers every day they promise to repair in two days than in five days ..never done. Today they promise to fix connection (what about remove temporary line) in next 48h I don't believe them.
I asking you for help.
10Minton PL, Brampton, ON
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Rogers Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Rogers Wireless - fraud/misleading csr 
- Rogers Wireless - rogers wireless contract transfer 
- Rogers Cable Network - unusual billing charges and poor customer service 
- Rogers - Home Phone Service - disconnect home phone with no authorization! 
- Rogers - free gift offer is a scam! 
- Rogers Cable - free preview billing scam? 
- [Resolved] Rogers - charges and changes requested 
- Rogers - unsolicited text messages by tmg sms 
- Rogers Communications - shipment were not received
- Rogers Cable/TSN - showing soccer instead of the start of the second half of the f1 season.