[Resolved] Rogers Communicationsinternet

R Jul 15, 2019

Hi,
I have a problem with my internet since 2013. My account number [protected]
From 2013 I'm on a temporary line. Temporary Linie damaging my shingles getting loose. Please see pictures
I call Rogers hundreds of times to come and fix my internet and take off temporary line My internet connection is very bad. For example, I pay for Download speed: up to 1 Gbps1 ; Upload speed: up to 30 Mbps
and today I was testing on several websites last test https://www.speedtest.net/result/8419506809

By the last three weeks, I almost call Rogers every day they promise to repair in two days than in five days ..never done. Today they promise to fix connection (what about remove temporary line) in next 48h I don't believe them.
I asking you for help.

internet
internet

• Rogers Communications's response · Jul 16, 2019

Hey Roman,

We typically only run a temporary line during the winter months and come back to bury it in the summer months after securing the proper permits from the city. I'm sorry to hear you've had one since 2013. Please reach out to us via social media on Facebook, Twitter @RogersHelps or our Rogers Community Forums and we'll get to the bottom of it for you and look into your internet speeds as well.

Regards,