Rogers Cablenew free digital box

A

Today I hooked up the free rogers digital box for Analog TVs, but after hooking up the box, lost 30+ channels. When I contacted Rogers, they told me that I never had the other channels (I've been watching these channels on an analog TV for the past 6 years). They were rude and refused to deal with teh issue. I unplugged the digital box, re-connected the TV as it was before and now have all of the channels back. This free digital box seemsto be a scam to get people to buy upgraded packages to get the channels that they have been viewing for years on analog TVs. My brother has the same problem with his digital TV. It does not get the same number of channels as his analog TV in another room, but he is paying the same price for the basic "package" that I have. It's just another way for them to screw customers over.

• Ro
    RogersNicolas Aug 03, 2012

Hi,

I'm Nicolas from Rogers Social Media team. I'm sending you a PM to look into your issue.

Nicolas