The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Rogers Cable — new free digital box
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Today I hooked up the free rogers digital box for Analog TVs, but after hooking up the box, lost 30+ channels. When I contacted Rogers, they told me that I never had the other channels (I've been watching these channels on an analog TV for the past 6 years). They were rude and refused to deal with teh issue. I unplugged the digital box, re-connected the TV as it was before and now have all of the channels back. This free digital box seemsto be a scam to get people to buy upgraded packages to get the channels that they have been viewing for years on analog TVs. My brother has the same problem with his digital TV. It does not get the same number of channels as his analog TV in another room, but he is paying the same price for the basic "package" that I have. It's just another way for them to screw customers over.
More Rogers Cable Complaints & Reviews
- Rogers Wireless - fraud/misleading csr
- Rogers Wireless - rogers wireless contract transfer
- Rogers Cable Network - unusual billing charges and poor customer service
- Rogers - Home Phone Service - disconnect home phone with no authorization!
- Rogers - free gift offer is a scam!
- Rogers Cable - free preview billing scam?
- Rogers - charges and changes requested
- Rogers - unsolicited text messages by tmg sms
- Rogers Communications - Shipment were not received
- Rogers Cable/TSN - showing soccer instead of the start of the second half of the f1 season.