Rochester FurnitureCouches

M Dec 04, 2020

We purchased couches from Rochester end of 2018 and early 2020 January I filled for repairs of my recliner and they came and took my 3 seater and two sitters. Only returned 3 seater recliner and it was not fixed they returned it the same way. February I sent email and complain about the couch they never returned. March we had lockdown and I let them be.
But once everything was opened in August I followed up on the couch and till today we still with one couch that is fine and 3 seater they didn't fix and off cause the missing couch. They always call and ask if We received the couch but never deliver.
I want my money back since they failed to return my couch and the warranty is useless because they failed me.

Please can you assist, because i'm tired it's December and am stuck with broken couch and the other one missing. From January till December just to fix a couch.

We also went to the store to complain northgate place were we bought them and nothing. Keep saying they will call warehouse.