Rochester FurnitureKinshasa couch

E Dec 03, 2020

I bought a Kinshasa couch at Clearwater mall last year August. Sometime this year I discovered that it had a faulty arm rest. I reported the fault and the couch was collected for repair on 4 November 2020.

Its now four weeks since the couch was collected, when I spoke to Mandla Mbatha he said the repairs were completed on the 14th of November. Up to now there is no feedback as to why the there are delays in bringing the couch back to my house. No one has answers for me and Im highly annoyed by the services offered by Rochester. If I knew thats how customers are treated at this company I would not have sent my couch for repair.