Rochester Furniture2 beds

S Oct 08, 2020

January 2019 I and my wife bought 3 beds (2 sleep master and 1 Sealy) and Leather couches.

I asked the manager to keep our furniture until our house was logged. She agreed her name is Hellen (Maponya Mall Soweto). Then in February she called us to come fetch our furniture as the couches were getting sold out from their warehouse. Mind you we didn't have a place to keep the furniture but had to ask my parents to use their store room from February - August when we could move to our new home. So the furniture was not used between January-mid August as it was kept in a storeroom.

Then in August we moved to our new home and in December I called the store to log a complain about the 3 beds that has bad quality. The beds were sagging and giving us bad sounds. the collections and exchanged were arranged but up until today 08th October 2020 nothing have been resolved instead only 1 Sleep master bed was exchanged and the other 2 have not been replaced.

We've been going to the store weekly but up until today Helen and Thabiso they haven't been helpful. I went to JD GROUP Braamfontein then we were told by the security that the company has moved to Malbouro and your staff didn't even know about that information.

I am very disappointed and I have spent more than R50000 on your store and I've been getting poor service. We are angry and will never recommend anyone to buy from your stores.

We have been asked to choose different beds thrice as the one that we bought were discontinued but till today we still don't have those beds.

We are shattered about the service we getting from Rochester Furniture and the only option we are now left with is to be in contact with OMBUDSMAN and EFF.

WE ARE GIVING YOU A WEEK TO RESOLVE THIS MATTER.