OK Rent A Car Complaints & Reviews

OK Rent A Carcar rental - duplicate payment

We paid CAD$89.63 for car rental booking # ES476030350.
When we arrived at the counter in Malaga the woman said we had to take an alternate arrangement and charged us Euros 311.54 for car and insurance. She would not credit us the original CAD$89.63.
We understand the insurance cost is ours to pay but we expect a refund of the car payment. We did not request an upgrade. The woman we spoke with had poor English and we had trouble communicating with her to understand her problem with the original booking.
We can send you a copy of the Euro 311.54 bill.
Michael McIntyre

OK Rent A Carok rent a car, palma, mallorca

Hire dates 16th - 19th June 2017. I booked an Audi A1, and paid for both the rental and the damage wavier insurance through doyouspain.com. I was collected by the OK Rent a Car minibus from Palma airport and taken to their off airport office. After a long wait in a very busy office I was offered a special offer upgrade to a Range Rover Evoque for €25, which seemed like a good deal so I decided to go for it. I also had to pay a €200 deposit for fuel, and was told that if I return the car full then I wouldn't have to pay any of their extortionate refuelling charges.

So I returned the car full of fuel, and was told by the man inspecting the cars that I would receive my €200 refund within a few days.

On checking my bank account they have only refunded £59.64 out of the £199.04 that they took from my card which included the €25 upgrade. So with the conversion rates they still owe me €133.

I called their customer service number, where the operator first said that the upgrade was €45 (I would not have paid this much, and their figures don't add up anyway). She then changed her story to say that it was €75 for the upgrade (which still didn't add up). When I argued this she put me on hold for ages.

So I called their Palma airport office, where the man I spoke to started saying that I was supposed to return the vehicle empty of fuel, which is in complete contrast to what I was told by his colleague. When I argued this he hung up.

OK Rent A CarNOT OK rent a car

AVOID AT ALL COST!!! I've used OK car rental (by Atlaschoice) on both islands, Mallorca and Menorca. So called airport office at Palma de Mallorca, rental period from 13th of June to 19th of June 2016, 600 EUR excess deposit. I didn't want to take their extra insurance (15 EUR per day). Very bad experience, hidden charges (Service fee) previously not stated on contract (Atlaschoice). Rip-off at the returning of the car where they immediately "find" "damage" which was done by previous rental. The damage was actually small bent on the roof of the car made by heavy (ice) rain (in my rental period it didn't rain at all) repairing which cost 50 EUR. They've stolen 280 EUR from my credit card for what they noted "medium damage". They didn't proof by anything the damage was done by me, the worker at drop off just mentioned the documentation is confidential when I insisted to see it, so no proof whatsoever. Previous costumers explaining the same criminal approach. They all indicate the same problem-they charged them major amounts of money for minor damages which were previously made. By all information now gathered, I presume that they charge several costumers for the same damages!
      I am still waiting for fuel refund for the rental period from 19th June to 2th of July, same company at Menorca. So better avoid this "NOT OK" company at all cost!!!

OK Rent A Car — DoYouSpain.com and OK Rent a Car

I rented a car at www.DoYouSpain.com web site. They redirected me to "OK Rent a Car" rental company in...