Citizens Automobile Finance Complaints & Reviews

Citizens Automobile FinanceCar Loan

I have a loan for my car and this is my nightmare. They are charging $4.65 per day and It seems that it does not matter how much you will pay you still will own them 20 years later...

• Ni
      nita4000 Aug 02, 2011

I totally agree with you, I used to have a loan with them when my insurance payoff the loan because of a total loss, they would not send my lien release and every time I try to contact them about it the customer service representative was really rude. Ever since the begining of the loan we had problems with them, they would not give me any information because the name on the account was my husband only, even though my husband called them lots of times to tell them that I was responsible for handling all payments and inquires. I hate this financial institution and I would never used them again.

Citizens Automobile Finance — patments

pay payments by western union so the company can get payments faster always seem to be posted on account 3 to...

Citizens Automobile Finance — Citizens Changes Monthly Loan Amount

INFORMATION AMOUNT MY COMPLAINT: - Feb. 2007: Financed a 2007 Dodge Caliber through Citizens Automobile...