Renewal by Andersenwindows

We purchased 27 windows from renewal by Andersen, big mistake. They were purchased is year ago. We were told about how efficient and easy to care for they were. Wrong. First of all my bills were not enough lower to even notice. Second they are not easy to care for. Every morning we wake up to condensation on 16 of the 27 windows which takes at least 3 hours after the sun comes up to be able to see out of them. Then it's a everyday thing cleaning them to get the spotted mess of the condensation off of them. I contacted the company and they sent me a video on condensation. They did call and told me maybe taking the screens out would help, but besides that there was nothing else they could do. They are warranted but it worries me if something else happens they will saying the same thing. Family members have bought replacement window which are energy efficient and don't have any trouble. Plus they were thousands less and can show the difference in their bills. So basically if you have money to throw out the window go with Renewal by Andersen . Buyers beware!!