Renewal by Andersenwindows and doors

G

This company sends constant spam. I am not sure how I got on their mailing list, but I have been receiving 6 or more emails per day from them with various promotions. I don't even live in the USA or in an area served by them. I have contacted them and was told that they would remove my email address from their mailing lists. Almost a month has passed and I still continue to get a barrage of email from them. A company that uses such shady marketing practices can not be relied upon in other business practices.

• Re
    Removeme Aug 16, 2021

To STOP receiving snail mail - email a removal request to [email protected]

To STOP emails - http://pub.s7.exacttarget.com/hxafk4bhe5c

NOTE: Always find the companies privacy policy and follow their opt out procedure listed OR locate an email (normally in privacy policy) and use this to submit a removal request.

NOTE: If the mailer appeared in your USPS informed delivery account - attach the mailers image as reference.

NOTE: If receiving mailers for past residents - email removal request - “I am receiving past resident mail and I would like that to STOP! Please remove this individual from your mailing/marketing list.”

NOTE: If the mailer is mailed via EDDM/ECRWSS/ECRWSH (every direct door mail) - these mailers are mailed to EVERY address on a mail route selected by the sender. The marketing company is basically using the USPS’s mailing list. You may need to include this wording in your email request especially if their response is - your not on our internal mailing list, you will need contact the USPS to stop these mailers, etc.

“Please add me to your RBNR (rural boxholder non-delivery request) which is connected to my addresses USPS form 3982-R.”

Form 3982-R instructs your mail carrier to “skip” your address when delivery items listed. You will be relying on your mail carriers memory so it is better to get with neighbors who also don’t want said mailer and have them also request removal. Then your mail carrier will have multiple addresses to “skip”. My entire neighborhood (50+ households) submits the same removal requests so our entire street is “skipped”.

• Bo
    boopster Apr 17, 2021

I am receiving hard mail to my home from these people and I never contacted them for anything, i will never use them due to this harassment. How do I stop them from mailing me their gabage

• Re
    Removeme Aug 15, 2021

@boopster Email a removal request to [email protected] If the USPS mailer appeared in your USPS informed delivery - attach the mailers image as reference.

Not Lester Holt Mar 15, 2019

I was in the same boat. Spam was coming in daily from Renewal by Andersen. I messaged them on facebook and someone from their marketing department removed me from their database. The emails from them stopped as did spam from multiple other companies. I don't know how they obtained my email address but their email marketing database is definitely tied in with other spammers. I would never trust a company that relies on unwanted spam.