Reliance Mobile (CDMA) — inactivation of the outgoing calls and inefficient handling of the complaint!
This is regarding inactivation of outgoing calls on my cell (Reliance cdma) I was asked to submit the document (Caf) , and following that I have submitted the documents in forum mall (Bangalore) , rel web world on 1st march 2007. I was told the necessary follow up will be done and I don't need to worry about it further.
On sunday eve i. E: 4 march. I got an sms that my outgoing calls have been barred and I need to contact the customer care.
Monday morning on 5th march, I called up the customer care no. And explained my problem, I was assured that my service will start within maximum 24hrs. However when I called up again the same evening (6.15 pm) same day I was told no complaint has been registered for the same. I again logged a complaint (No.[protected]) with your customer care personal and was told that the request will be resolved immediately. However no action was taken against the complaint.
On 6th morning I called up again to confirm about complaint resolution. I was told that it will be done within 2 - 3 hrs time. At 15.10 again I called up to the customer care dept. I was told that this kind of service request takes up to 72 hrs. I asked for an escalation and spoke to the floor supervisor, he repeated the same vague statements. But did not tell me when can I get the outgoing calls activated again. Thereafter till now (12 march 13.15hrs) outgoing calls have not been activated on my cell in between they also took one more compliant on the same matter ([protected]) , also I have been told many timelines (Ranging from 6 hrs to 24 hrs required for activation) and sadly all of it has been impudently not met. I have also visited their webworld in forum mall (Bangalore) but that too did not solve my problem
This has been a very bad experience with reliance and I don't understand how can the service provider bar my out going calls when I have already submitted the required documents well in advance. The whole process of handling the service request is highly unprofessional and extremely poorly managed.
More Reliance Mobile (CDMA) Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Communications - installation of tower on the terrace of my building
- Reliance Netconnect - USB modem internet connection!
- Reliance - stop caller tunes
- Reliance India Mobile - fraud / customer cheating!
- Reliance India Mobile (Prepaid) - fake statements, poor customer service!
- Reliance India Call - no double talk time, no website!
- Reliance Communication - wrong offer and generate high bill
- Reliance Telecom Ltd - Guwahati Assam - very bad network
- Reliance Broadband+ Netconnect 3.1mnps - data usage mb increased automatically without opening internet page and after closing internet page data usage is increased... very pathetic system
- Reliance Communications Netconnect - deactivate data card and terminate postpaid connection