Rehlatticket booking

A

hello booking id 133995
date 2.1.2017
today i booked my ticket from riyadh to abudhabi one way
they deduct my money from credit card with charges of credit card but didnot issue the ticket
after 6 hr they reply to me sorry no seats available
now tickets prices are increased, they ll return my after 5 days
no refund credit card charges
i need full comensation

RESOLVED

• Rehlat Online Services's response · Feb 28, 2017

Dear Aqil Shahzad,

Trust you are doing well.

I have checked our system and it shows that we have refunded your amount that you has paid for the ticket (473.000 SAR). Please check and confirm on the same.

Thank You.