Rehlat Online Servicesregarding baggage allowance

J Feb 21, 2018

Dear sir Me jayaprakash booking no 465918.Traveling to trivandrum on [protected].your best service is the reason all the journey i would like to take ticket from Rehlath.But this time i got baggage allowance only 30 kg.Instead of 40.i friends booked from different travels got 40kg.So please do something to change my baggage allowance.this is my humple request.normaly Gulf air gives Trivandrum sector 40 kg.that is my best knowledge.

Yours Faithfully.
Jayaprakash.s

RESOLVED

• Rehlat Online Services's response · Jun 03, 2019

Dear Jayaprakash,

We terribly regret the inconvenience.

I have forwarded the issue to the Escalations Desk who are working on it and would reach out to you at the earliest.

We truly appreciate your patience and kind understanding.

You will hear from us shortly.

• Ro
    roshan babu Jun 02, 2019

Rehlat a very big cheating site by giving discounts on flights and deducting the baggage allowance.
    I have done huge mistake by booking in rehlat never trust this site.
    Very low baggage allowance just 15kg per piece.
    Rest of the flights getting 23kgs per piece

• Candida Armstrong Jun 03, 2019

@roshan babu Dear Roshan,

We terribly regret the inconvenience.

We truly appreciate your patience and kind understanding.

You will hear from us shortly.

• Candida Armstrong Jun 03, 2019

@Candida Armstrong Dear Roshan,

We terribly regret any inconvenience caused and apologize for the delay in response.

Please ignore the previous comment.

We understand your concern and would like to resolve this issue at the earliest.

Please share your booking details so that I may check the issue on priority to check what went wrong.

Awaiting your reply.