Menu
Home Airlines Rehlat money taken against failed transaction

Rehlat  - money taken against failed transaction

Author of the complaint
3:16 pm
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Dear All,

Never ever use Rehlat for any booking. These guys are fraudsters and will devise ways to cheat you under some pretext or other. For a failed transaction, they claimed money from credit card issuing company and when I called them, they agreed that the transaction failed but they want me to get the transaction number from my bank as they do 4000 transaction in a day. I've never ever come across such blatant stupidity and height unethical conduct. I don't hesitate to qualify all of them as bunch of fraudsters and M###Ns good for nothing. I wish I never did any reservation with them and would never ever recommend rehlat to any friend. Use them if you want to loose money or are desperately in need of a bad headache for no good reason.

Thanks & Regards,
Rajiv
[protected]

Helpful? 0 0
Jan 06, 2020 2:38 am
Dear Asiafarooq,

We have already processed refund from our end, request you to kindly check your mail for the refund receipt.

Should there be anything else, please let us know.

Nov 13, 2019 7:05 am
Hi Balchander,

Apologies for the delay in response.

There is actually a Schedule Change by the airlines made in the flight.
However, the Escalations have worked on the query and responded through mail.

Kindly check and let us know if there be anything else.
Here to assist you.

Oct 24, 2019 9:11 am
Hi Peer,

Apologies for the delay in response.

The refunds for both the bookings have been processed. Please check your mail for more details.

We appreciate your kind understanding and immense co-operation.

Oct 16, 2019 8:41 am
Hi Mugudan,

I tried calling you on your number but could not connect.

I hope the issue is resolved. Please check your mail and let us know if you need any additional assistance.

We regret the delay and thank you for your patience and immense co-operation.

Oct 16, 2019 5:46 am
Hi Mugundan,

Trust you are doing well.

I tried calling you on your number but could not connect.

I hope the issue is resolved. Please check your mail for details and let us know if you need any additional assistance.

We apologize for the delay in response and thank you for your immense co-operation.

Jun 25, 2019 5:19 am
Dear Esteemed Customer,

We understand your concern.

The refund is pending from the Airlines' end. We are following up with them on priority as we have hundreds of bookings with Jet Airways, of which the refunds are pending.

We request you to patiently wait till we have an update from the Airlines' on refund.
We will update you promptly.

Appreciate your kind understanding.

Apr 04, 2019 9:52 am
Dear Zain,

We terribly regret the inconvenience and apologize for the delay in response.

The booking is confirmed and the E-ticket sent to you. Please check your mail and do let us know if you need any additional assistance.

We apologize for the delay in response as we have been experiencing high volume of queries due to the Jet Airways flight cancellation issue. However, we are striving to improve our response rate to cater to all our customers.

We appreciate your business with us and thank you for your patience and immense co-operation.

Jan 25, 2019 2:13 am
Dear Mr Mehmood,

We regret the inconvenience caused.

Please share your booking details (Booking ID & Registered email address) so that I may check the issue on priority and try to resolve it as soon as possible.

We truly appreciate your business with us and apologize for the destabilizing encounter.

Awaiting your earliest reply.

Jan 24, 2019 7:58 am
Dear Rajiv,

We truly regret the inconvenience caused.

I tried calling you on the mentioned number but could connect unfortunately.

Awaiting your earliest reply.

More Rehlat complaints & reviews

Rehlat - terrible service!!
Rehlat - ticket booking
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Rehlat - money has been taken more than what in the ticket reservation
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Rehlat - Wrong refund confirmation given by Rehlat executive and now taking their words back : booking id 1533265
Rehlat - not refund my 1950.20 Saudi Riyal
Rehlat - Not refunding money
16 comments
A
Jan 01, 2020 3:16 pm

Drear sir,
I booked on 9th December ticket via rehlat the amount is deducte but ticket is not confirm the booking I'd 1588104 .so I request for refund so they reply me and said we will refund you with in 2, 3 days but today is 27 December still not refund. Please resolve the issue.

0 0

Dear sir I will get message from Oman airlines your flight is cancelled

View 0 more photos
P
Oct 20, 2019 3:16 pm

BOOKING I'd 1136267 & 1170763

Above booking I'd cancellation refund not yet credited from August.

I waiting still, please refund the amounti several times called the customer care and send the mail also.

Please respond

Oct 14, 2019 3:16 pm

I booked a ticket in rehalat app and its been 18 hours still i didnt recueve my ticket.I am not getting proper response from their customer support team.

B
Jun 23, 2019 3:16 pm

I have been following with Rehlat team to get refund for flights cancelled by airline. But until today i have not received my money. Kindly refund my money back.

Jun 15, 2019 3:16 pm

I booked the ticket through rehlat.ae with refundable option, but when I was plan to cancel the ticket due to unavoidable reason they said I will get only 12% of the amount I paid, which is really make me very upset. So please I need proper justification.

By, Mohamed

Dear Rameez,

We terribly regret any inconvenience caused and apologize for the delay in response.

We understand your concern and would like to resolve this issue at the earliest.

Please share your booking details so that I may check the issue on priority to check what went wrong.

A
Jun 01, 2019 3:16 pm

My name is faisal anawar and compliant is I haven't receive my ticket on my mail
My pnr number is BEJGKH
Mail I'd [email protected]
[protected]
Please help me out with ticket on my mail .
I'm waiting for your response.
Thanks

Hi Faisal,

Apologies for the delay in response.

The booking is well confirmed and the e-ticket sent to you.

I hope the issue is resolved.

Should there be anything else, please let me know.
Here to help.

May 07, 2019 3:16 pm

I had a problem with flight registration

Dear Mohsen,

H
Apr 27, 2019 3:16 pm

I purchased the ticket..due to personnel reasons I cancelled my trip...could you help me how to cancel my ticket..and how can get my money back( refund)..my ticket is refundable

Dear Husam,

Apr 21, 2019 3:16 pm

My flight within 2 days and they didn't send the e ticket, This returning ticket I did a complain about it before and the flight schedule and no one inform me and now they are not answering my emails! When should I expect an answer from the customer service?

Apr 23, 2019 3:16 pm

Dear Marwa,

Apologies for the delay in response.

The ticket has been sent to you on last Monday, the 15th of April and we have not received any query after that. Please let us know if there is anything else you need our assistance on.

Z
Apr 08, 2019 3:16 pm

thanks to rehlat resolved my problems.

S
Apr 02, 2019 3:16 pm

Dear Sir/Madam
when we try to call your customer service there is not received call on time and if received we request some changes they say you will get a mail and in mail it's not clear and again if we reply also on mail no proper response on mail reply return so please check and contact me at [protected]

Z
Apr 02, 2019 3:16 pm

my booking id is 958612 and my request no. is 341320
the problem is one of my connecting flight cancel my air lines and rehlat give another flight but both my connecting flight same time how to i catch the flight different location at same time. i already send mail to rehlat for according to my convenience with attachment

N
Mar 27, 2019 3:16 pm

I paid for flight, they did not send me any information about tickets, Booking ID - 1062120, support doesn't answer, Support Ticket is 335789, my money is gone, my time is lost. You can completely belive in every bad feedback about this company, because they DO stealing money and DO NOT care about their customers at all.

Apr 04, 2019 3:16 pm

Dear Nuriya,

We regret the inconvenience and delay in response.

F
Jan 23, 2019 3:16 pm

Rehlat Dubai does not pick up the phone ever, I made the sorry mistake of booking through these scammers and I can't get a hold of them any more shame shame shame Rehlat.

Dec 13, 2018 3:16 pm

November 19, 2018
Henley Suela Aspril
266604 reference

Ticket not yet confirmed but I have been credited from my card. I need to finalize things. Can I just cancel it? Refund the payment received from my bank or send me the ticket now.

Jan 26, 2019 3:16 pm

Dear Henley,

We believe the issue is resolved.

Let us know if you need our assistance on anything else.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

309 complaints