Rehlat Online Servicesmoney taken against failed transaction

R

Dear All,

Never ever use Rehlat for any booking. These guys are fraudsters and will devise ways to cheat you under some pretext or other. For a failed transaction, they claimed money from credit card issuing company and when I called them, they agreed that the transaction failed but they want me to get the transaction number from my bank as they do 4000 transaction in a day. I've never ever come across such blatant stupidity and height unethical conduct. I don't hesitate to qualify all of them as bunch of fraudsters and M###Ns good for nothing. I wish I never did any reservation with them and would never ever recommend rehlat to any friend. Use them if you want to loose money or are desperately in need of a bad headache for no good reason.

Thanks & Regards,
Rajiv
[protected]

RESOLVED

• Rehlat Online Services's response · Jan 24, 2019

Dear Rajiv,

We truly regret the inconvenience caused.

I tried calling you on the mentioned number but could connect unfortunately.

Please share your booking details (Booking ID & Registered email address) so that I may check the issue on priority and try to resolve it as soon as possible.

We truly appreciate your business with us and apologize for the destabilizing encounter.

Awaiting your earliest reply.

• Rehlat Online Services's response · Jan 25, 2019

Dear Mr Mehmood,

We regret the inconvenience caused.

Awaiting your earliest reply.

• Rehlat Online Services's response · Apr 04, 2019

Dear Zain,

We terribly regret the inconvenience and apologize for the delay in response.

The booking is confirmed and the E-ticket sent to you. Please check your mail and do let us know if you need any additional assistance.

We apologize for the delay in response as we have been experiencing high volume of queries due to the Jet Airways flight cancellation issue. However, we are striving to improve our response rate to cater to all our customers.

We appreciate your business with us and thank you for your patience and immense co-operation.

• Rehlat Online Services's response · Jun 25, 2019

Dear Esteemed Customer,

We understand your concern.

The refund is pending from the Airlines' end. We are following up with them on priority as we have hundreds of bookings with Jet Airways, of which the refunds are pending.

We request you to patiently wait till we have an update from the Airlines' on refund.
    We will update you promptly.

Appreciate your kind understanding.

• Rehlat Online Services's response · Oct 16, 2019

Hi Mugundan,

Trust you are doing well.

I tried calling you on your number but could not connect.

I hope the issue is resolved. Please check your mail for details and let us know if you need any additional assistance.

We apologize for the delay in response and thank you for your immense co-operation.

• Rehlat Online Services's response · Oct 16, 2019

Hi Mugudan,

I tried calling you on your number but could not connect.

I hope the issue is resolved. Please check your mail and let us know if you need any additional assistance.

We regret the delay and thank you for your patience and immense co-operation.

• Rehlat Online Services's response · Oct 24, 2019

Hi Peer,

Apologies for the delay in response.

The refunds for both the bookings have been processed. Please check your mail for more details.

We appreciate your kind understanding and immense co-operation.

• Rehlat Online Services's response · Nov 13, 2019

Hi Balchander,

Apologies for the delay in response.

There is actually a Schedule Change by the airlines made in the flight.
    However, the Escalations have worked on the query and responded through mail.

Kindly check and let us know if there be anything else.
    Here to assist you.

• Rehlat Online Services's response · Jan 06, 2020

Dear Asiafarooq,

We have already processed refund from our end, request you to kindly check your mail for the refund receipt.

Should there be anything else, please let us know.

• Ru
    Ruhamah Jadida Dec 13, 2018

November 19, 2018
    Henley Suela Aspril
    266604 reference

Ticket not yet confirmed but I have been credited from my card. I need to finalize things. Can I just cancel it? Refund the payment received from my bank or send me the ticket now.

• Candida Armstrong Jan 26, 2019

@Ruhamah Jadida Dear Henley,

We believe the issue is resolved.

Let us know if you need our assistance on anything else.

• Fa
    Fahad Mehmood Jan 23, 2019

Rehlat Dubai does not pick up the phone ever, I made the sorry mistake of booking through these scammers and I can't get a hold of them any more shame shame shame Rehlat.

• Nu
    Nuriya Mar 27, 2019

I paid for flight, they did not send me any information about tickets, Booking ID - 1062120, support doesn't answer, Support Ticket is 335789, my money is gone, my time is lost. You can completely belive in every bad feedback about this company, because they DO stealing money and DO NOT care about their customers at all.

• Candida Armstrong Apr 04, 2019

@Nuriya Dear Nuriya,

We regret the inconvenience and delay in response.

• Sh
    shoaib12 Apr 02, 2019

Dear Sir/Madam
    when we try to call your customer service there is not received call on time and if received we request some changes they say you will get a mail and in mail it's not clear and again if we reply also on mail no proper response on mail reply return so please check and contact me at [protected]

• Za
    Zainul Abdeen Apr 02, 2019

my booking id is 958612 and my request no. is 341320
    the problem is one of my connecting flight cancel my air lines and rehlat give another flight but both my connecting flight same time how to i catch the flight different location at same time. i already send mail to rehlat for according to my convenience with attachment

• Za
    Zainul Abdeen Apr 08, 2019

thanks to rehlat resolved my problems.

Marwa El Daly Apr 21, 2019

My flight within 2 days and they didn't send the e ticket, This returning ticket I did a complain about it before and the flight schedule and no one inform me and now they are not answering my emails!! When should I expect an answer from the customer service???

• Candida Armstrong Apr 23, 2019

@Marwa El Daly Dear Marwa,

Apologies for the delay in response.

The ticket has been sent to you on last Monday, the 15th of April and we have not received any query after that. Please let us know if there is anything else you need our assistance on.

• Hu
    Husamuddin Apr 27, 2019

I purchased the ticket..due to personnel reasons I cancelled my trip...could you help me how to cancel my ticket..and how can get my money back( refund)..my ticket is refundable

@Husamuddin Dear Husam,

We terribly regret any inconvenience caused and apologize for the delay in response.

We understand your concern and would like to resolve this issue at the earliest.

Please share your booking details so that I may check the issue on priority to check what went wrong.

• Mo
    mohsenmostafa May 07, 2019

I had a problem with flight registration

@mohsenmostafa Dear Mohsen,

• As
    ashfaq ansari Jun 01, 2019

My name is faisal anawar and compliant is I haven't receive my ticket on my mail
    My pnr number is BEJGKH
    Mail I'd [protected]@gmail.com
    [protected]
    Please help me out with ticket on my mail .
    I'm waiting for your response.
    Thanks

@ashfaq ansari Hi Faisal,

Apologies for the delay in response.

The booking is well confirmed and the e-ticket sent to you.

I hope the issue is resolved.

Should there be anything else, please let me know.
    Here to help.

• Mo
    Mohamed Rameez Jun 15, 2019

I booked the ticket through rehlat.ae with refundable option, but when I was plan to cancel the ticket due to unavoidable reason they said I will get only 12% of the amount I paid, which is really make me very upset. So please I need proper justification.

By, Mohamed

@Mohamed Rameez Dear Rameez,

• Bs
    Bsingg Jun 23, 2019

I have been following with Rehlat team to get refund for flights cancelled by airline. But until today i have not received my money. Kindly refund my money back.

• Mu
    mugundan r Oct 14, 2019

I booked a ticket in rehalat app and its been 18 hours still i didnt recueve my ticket.I am not getting proper response from their customer support team.

• Pe
    peer mohideen Oct 20, 2019

BOOKING I'd 1136267 & 1170763

Above booking I'd cancellation refund not yet credited from August.

I waiting still, please refund the amounti several times called the customer care and send the mail also.

Please respond

• Ba
    Balchanderreddy Balchanderreddy Nov 12, 2019

Dear sir I will get message from Oman airlines your flight is cancelled

Comments
    Comments

• As
    Asiafarooq Jan 01, 2020

Drear sir,
    I booked on 9th December ticket via rehlat the amount is deducte but ticket is not confirm the booking I'd 1588104 .so I request for refund so they reply me and said we will refund you with in 2, 3 days but today is 27 December still not refund. Please resolve the issue.