Regions Financial Corporation — sign up bonus on checking account
On 5-25-18, I opened a checking account with the promise of a $200 bonus (https://info.regions.com/regions/18/hhg/cashoffer/campaignlp/index.html?promo=200PD18Q3).
I later opened a savings account and was promised a $100 bonus if I made regular transfers for six months.
On August 10, 2018, I received a form letter from A. Flowers with Regions Bank:
"We are unable to verify certain information" and requesting a copy of a Lease Agreement, Mortgage Statement, or current utility bill. I am currently living in a sober living home, so have none of these. Does this mean Regions no longer wants my business? Please explain why you would threaten to close my accounts if I don't provide documents I do not have. I think the answer is simple: Regions is trying to avoid paying me the $200 promo they promised me when I signed up--for shame REGIONS!
More Regions Financial Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Regions Bank - scam and abuse! 
- Regions Bank - atm deposit not applied to account 
- Regions Bank - account closure for no reason 
- Regions Bank Credit Card / FIA Card Services - added unauthorized charges! 
- Regions Bank - notarized lien release letter 
- Regions Bank - representatives at branch
- Fia Card Services Regions bank - unethical, lying, no customer response
- Regions Financial Corporation - trust
- Regions Financial Corporation - unauthorized transaction
- Regions Bank - courtesy, but for whom?