Having problems with CIMB Bank?

CIMB Bank Customer Service Contacts

+60 362 047 788 (Malaysia)
+65 63 337 777 (Singapore)
+855 23 988 388 (Cambodia)
+66 26 267 777 (Thailand)
Level 19, Menara Bumiputra-Commerce, № 11 Jalan Raja Laut
Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia - 50350

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with CIMB Bank Customer Service. Initial CIMB Bank complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for CIMB Bank above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about CIMB Bank. Discuss the issues you have had with CIMB Bank and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

CIMB Bank Complaints & Reviews

CIMB BankTransfer money is pending

Date of the Incident: 26 November 2020
Client Number: [protected]
Full Description of the Incident: This morning Mr. Ismail Bin Said transferred money to my CIMB Account but it still pending until now.
-Sender: Ismail Bin Said
-Amount that should have been received: RM 200
Desirable Complain: Processing money transfer immediately to my account

Transfer money is pending
Transfer money is pending

CIMB BankPersonal loan-interests on top of interest

I am complaining about my loan, I have called them multiple times and even sent them notification that there will be delay in my loan payment days prior my due date yet they ignored it and they even sent it to the collection agency, on top of that we have a signed law by the president of the bayanihan act 1 and 2 that all loans are granted to have 60 days grace period without additional fees and charges yet they added interest on our loans which is clearly already not following the philippine law due to the current pandemic, also I have not receive a call from their collections department but they are insisting that they called me, I did not receive any email responses on the email I sent as well. I also have saved a recorded call and screenshot my email to them as reference but everything is being ignored. Customer service is not even noting my account when I try to get in touch.

Sep 08, 2020

CIMB Bank — Bad attitude and rude to customer

Good afternoon, I would like to complaint one of your staff (assistant manager) name norliza which is under...

CIMB BankDeposit money

I deposited some money on my newly activated CIMB Account. Its been 4 days and the money is still not on my account. Their customer service phones are not reachable and their email support is not responding. I need to get my money back.

Deposit money

Apr 02, 2020

CIMB Bank — I'm complaining about the redraw from home flexi smart

I would like to lodge a complaint regarding the redraw from my home flexi smart. Firstly, we noticed that...

Mar 17, 2020

CIMB Bank — your personal financial consultant having unethical behavior

On Jan 2020 in CIMB Branch Chukai myself and wife have visited one of your bank and meet your representative...

Mar 10, 2020

CIMB Bank — I'm complaining on CIMB process withdrawal of asb financing

My complain is on the longer time taken by CIMB to process my application as compared to other bank such a...

Jan 30, 2020

CIMB Bank — jalan datuk bandar tunggal seremban branch

My name is Manmohan Singh, Ic No [protected], Tel No : [protected] and am one of the three signatories to...

CIMB Bankvery slow action

Hi, i'm Hafiz from Port Klang.I want to complaint to the Branch Manager at CIMB Kangar.Before this, I already went there regarding Unclaimed money letter.They made wrong letter.I knew from Malaysia Accountant Department at KL.So, I cannot submit my application form due to wrong letter.Before that, CIMB Kangar said they make true letter but it's wrong.I refer back to CIMB Kangar and talk to Ms Shila as Branch Manager now.2019 other person.She said I can go to any branch to make new letter as per correct format given.When Port Klang branch refer to her, untill now that letter not settle.I so frusted.My process have been delay too long due to this problem.Kindly solve this problem..tq

CIMB Bankpayment

CIMB Bank keep calling me to pay for stamp duty of my car loan When I went to the counter to pay for the stamp duty, the staff said there's no more balance on stamp duty. But CIMB keep calling me and warn me regarding the loan. In the agreement there's nothing mentioning about postage. Funny thing is they warn me by phone but when I ask for a letter, anything black & white they said they couldnt send me one. How irrelevant.

CIMB Bankbad service

I had already informed your staff early of December that the home financing will be clear month end.but you staffs kept calling to chasing up the home loan!1day 3 staffs called just to tell about the home loan and need verification!this is really annoying and making people frustrated!Especially the staff name ms.krubafri! Please get back to me as soon as possible!

Dec 07, 2019

CIMB Bank — staff name intan and femi from sales dept

I received call from Intan who claimed that she only give information regards top up programme on 19 Nov...

Dec 05, 2019

CIMB Bank — feel cheated - issuance of credit card not applied

18/11/19, I was approached by Jayden from CIMB to apply 1 credit card at CHKL. He did not explain the card...

CIMB Bankservice explanation

I'm apply for bank check but the staff who attend me is lack of explanation and experiance.i ve been told to bring my bank book to using this service. Which is i never use it in previous process. I'm really dissapointed with this because this is not a solution.it just gave me a new problem.not try to solve it with a profesional way. Branch seri kembangan counter 3 &4. Both of them is not helping but to make the situation more complicated.

Oct 29, 2019

CIMB Bank — delayed for retention form for full settlement payment personal loan

I am hothaimalar Balakrishnan. On 21st I'm went for cawangan CIMB bank nusa bestari skudai, apply for...

Oct 25, 2019

CIMB Bank — did not process my cheque book request

Hi, I want to lodge on a complaint regarding bandar setia alam branch. I went to this branch on 18th oct...

CIMB Bankloan settlement - cimb taming jaya branch

3/10/2019 - Saya ke cimb taming jaya untuk close loan account, selepas saya mengisi borang untuk loan settlement, cimb staf biarkan saya dalam keadaan yang terpinga-pinga. saya menunggu hampir 2 jam, dan saya bertanya pada staff cimb macam mana progress loan settlement saya, staf itu berkata saya boleh balik tidak perlu tunggu. Tapi kenapa after 2 hours baru staf cimb inform yang saya tidak perlu menunggu.

15/10/2019- saya telefon cimb taming jaya untuk progress loan settlement tapi layanan yang saya dapat sangat mengecewakan staf india daripada loan department tinggikan nada suara beliau dan bertanya apa masalah saya. saya langsung tiada peluang untuk bertanya, staf india itu seakan akan tidak mahu melayan panggilan daripada saya.

mohon ambil tindakan, layanan paling buruk daripada pihak bank yang pernah saya terima.

Oct 13, 2019

CIMB Bank — embarrassing use of terms

I was embarrassed to see my status categorized as block and closed acvount? Iam just started to open an...

Oct 01, 2019

CIMB Bank — termination of asb loan cimb

Hi, I submitted the termination of asb loan early of sept. And today when I call the customer service enquiry...

CIMB Bankmortgage loan

My mortgage got arrears. Yes i am aware i have outstanding. When CIMB collection call me i never ignore the calls and always answer. I do not understand why they call my office number instead of my handphone. I never gave any concern to contact me through office number during my application of mortgage loan. When i ask the operator they said system dial. System is not operate by themself, it controlled by humanbeng right? i have complaints so many times not to call my office number but thing still happen until now. My mortgage loan is my personal matter and why need to call my office if i never reject call made to my handphone???? Want to let all my colleague know that i have outstanding. It is like an Áh long right???? looking people until lubang cacing. I do not angry if i try to run away or ignore your call then you find me like that but i never failed to answer your call because i know my responsibility only at the moment i cannot settle the outstanding. i only can pay current month. Please look into this matter or i will get report to PDPA. Thanks.