Regions Financial Logo

Regions Financial

Having problems with Regions Financial?

Regions Financial Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 734 4667 (Report Fraud)
+1 800 472 2265 (Online Banking)
+1 800 295 8472 (Lost or Stolen)
+1 800 253 2265 (Credit Card)
+1 800 231 7493 (Revolving Credit / Home Equity Line)
+1 800 787 3905 (Client Services / Business & Commercial)
+1 800 986 2462 (Regions Mortgage)
+1 877 536 3286 (Regions Mortgage Origination Center)
+1 800 458 5890 (International)
2090 Parkway Office Circle
Birmingham, Alabama

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Regions Financial Customer Service. Initial Regions Financial complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Regions Financial above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Regions Financial. Discuss the issues you have had with Regions Financial and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Regions Financial Complaints & Reviews

Regions Financial CorporationBad service/not holding up to expectations

I have had multiple transactions come off my account that have NOT been me. I have had my card replaced and it has happened again, this time whipping out my ENTIRE PAY CHECK. I have filed complaints and have NEVER received a refund on the money. At this point I am completely fed up and will be changing banks. I WANT MY MONEY BACK. This is the worst banking experience I've ever had. My family has also had these issues with regions.

Regions Financial CorporationTrust

My father in law has been gone for over a year. Trust still not settled. The trust guy told them they could move into the house. They have been living in the house for over a month. The trust is paying all there house expenses ( electric, Lp tank etc.) The guy living in the house told us he is turning up the heat because the trust is paying for it.. I think we should get some rent from him .

• Updated by Florence Hanus · Dec 12, 2018

My father in law has been gone over a year. Trust still not settled. The trust guy told them they could move into the house . They have been living there over a month. The guy that moved in said he is turning up the heat because the trust is paying all the bills for the house(electric Lp tank etc). I believe he should pay us rent. We have seen no money for the house . He is living in the house free.

Regions Financial Corporation — Personal savings and checks

Customer Receipt#PD09-17-2014 @ 10:59 A#97 LA4056#12DA **7735 Cash Deposit Records financial letters annually...

Regions Bankinternational payments not passed to recipients bank account

I made the following International payments from HSBC UK to Regions Bank but the recipient has never received the money despite numerous attempts to resolve the issue.
      From: Timothy John Anthony Feeney, Managing Director, Construction Management Consultancy Ltd. HSBC UK.
      Sort Code: 40-08-10 Acc No: [protected]
      The International Payment detailed below was sent to Beatriz Quinones, formerly of 2011 Hasley Street, Bronx 10461 to assist her family with funeral costs following her tragic death at the age of 33. The account had been frozen so I sent documents signed by a Notary Public of which Regions Bank have copies at the local branch in the Bronx. I would like this money traced and returned to the above bank.
      GBN12067HBEUI074 BEATRIZ QUINONES 12 June Routing Code [protected] Acc No [protected]
      The following payments from the same company were sent not fully understanding that Carlos, her son, could not receive the funds as he was under 18 years of age.
      Carlos became of age in April 2018.
      GBN19067HBFK485C CARLOS J TORRES JNR 19 June Routing Code [protected] Acc No [protected] $1245.29
      GBN050778WH21YM9 CARLOS J TORRES JNR 5 July Routing Code [protected] Acc No [protected] $1262.89
      GBN19077ARICEIF4 CARLOS J TORRES JNR 19 July Routing Code [protected] Acc No [protected] $2547.66
      GBN050970RMMU9VK CARLOS J TORRES JNR 5 Sept Routing Code [protected] Acc No [protected] $1265.81

In a desperate effort to make funds available, I personally opened an account with HIFX here in the UK and on the 12 August 2017 I entered into Foreign Exchange contract C4951114. I sold GBP 3, 000 to purchase USD 3, 849.60 at a rate of 1.2832 and your onward US dollar payment was sent on the 15 August to Carlos. This money too did not go into his account, so, I obtained a Trace number as follows [protected] and I am still unable to get this money refunded, can you please assist me.
      Personal Bank details: HSBC Bank, Abingdon, Oxfordshire. United Kingdom
      Sort Code 40-08-10 Acc No [protected] Acc Holder TJ&CD Feeney

Regions Financial Corporation — password

I could not get into my account online .. says wrong password. Same one I have had since I started thi...

Regions Financial Corporation — unauthorized transaction

There was a unauthorized transaction in the amount of $257.00 from Pro tech. I submitted a dispute and have...

Regions Bank — promotional offers

I am very upset with the services I received. Back in April I took advantage of a offer by Regions Bank to...

Regions Financial Corporation — closing my bank account

Today I received a letter in the mail notifying me of termination of accounts. I was shocked! This was so...

Regions Financial Corporation — banking

I opened a checking account with them lifegreen checking for one I wasn't suppose to have overdraft...

Regions Financial Corporation — sign up bonus on checking account

On 5-25-18, I opened a checking account with the promise of a $200 bonu...

Regions Bank — representatives at branch

My wife and I entered branch location mcghee road and Carter hill of Montgomery, AL 36111 on or about...

Regions Financial Corporation — poor customer service

I will be closing my account with Regions Bank. I was treated with poor customer service at the branch on...

Regions Financial Corporationunauthorized or fraudulent charge allowed on account

To whom it may concern:
        I reported a fraudulant charge by phone on 5/29/2018 that was still in a pending status for the amount of $276.90 that occurred in Sylicaga, Tennessee at a CHEVRON station. I live in Montgomery, AL and have evidence I used my debit card in Montgomery, AL. I reported card lost/stolen the same day. I reported the incident at our local bank in the same week.

I have since received a letter stating based on their "investigation" they have decided not to credit my account. I want to see records of this investigation and understanding of why my account is not protected and credited.
        I would appreciate if some one would contact me immediately regarding this matter.
        Mary GAllup
        [protected]

Regions Financial Corporation — poor customer service

Received a check from a Regions customer, and went to local branch to cash it. They do not display ANY fee...

Regions Financial Corporationnsf fee complaints

Back on April 20th, I noticed that my account was overdrawn and in the negative, so I paid money to get back into the positive. I transferred money from my savings of $300.00 to get back in the positive. What ended up happening is an electronic payment posted the same day I brought my account back in the positive instead of midnight, and for some reason, my account was overdrawn again, and I had no clue. I had seven fees, and I feel as though all of them should have been waived and they were not. I am in the midst of looking for another bank because I was helped but not entirely accommodated for the full issue. I would like those other four fees placed back into my account.

Regions Financial Corporationfraudulent charges/bank employees demeanor/mistreatment

I have been a customer for over 20 years and have had hundreds of thousands dollars in your bank but I do not like how I am being treated and I am considering closing my account.

After last Xmas, I complained about fraudulent charges on my account. The transactions occurred in GA on 12/24 while my family and I were in Birmingham preparing for the holidays. THERE IS NO WAY I CAN BE IN AL & GA AT THE SAME TIME!!! The claim was denied because they said the chip & pin were used. These are in no way 100% secure and I refuse to pay for fraudulent charges.

I contested these changes at Regions on Morgan road with Zack & Krysti, I was very disappointed that they would not return my phone calls or update me on my situation. Therefore, I contacted the branch manager's boss about the charges and the treatment I have received. Also, I had order some product for $500 on 1/24/18 that I have not received to this date. I went into the same branch about it and weeks later I found out they never put the complaint in. It took the branch manager's boss to finally get it submitted about 3 weeks ago. However, I was told it would take 7-10 business days but I have not heard anything but all of a sudden my debit card has stopped working a week ago. I figure they have cancelled the card but I have not been notified which is very unprofessional. Regions say they are a relationship banker but I beg the differ. I would appreciate a phone call on what is going on before I make complaints to the bank's regulatory body.
            Thank you!

fraudulent charges/bank employees demeanor/mistreatment

Regions Financial Corporation — kim services in greenville, ms

Today, I went into Regions like I normally do after getting paid. This time a banker was talking to her co...

Regions Financial Corporationtardy service

Regions Broadway West Memphis AR.

Most mornings this branch is not opened up on time. They open up as late as 8.35 on some mornings. Today they opened at 8.32. It was almost 8.42 before they took the first person in line because they were still counting their register.

This is ridiculous.

I am a long time regions customer since 2004 and the more this tardy service goes on, I am inclined to switch banks.

Regions Financial Corporationcustomer service and their fraud department.

I recently opened a checking account with Regions bank... I thought it was totally safe to put in my visa number to have a free account with an online company... This company turned out to be a shady overseas company that charged my account 5 times on 5 different days using different company names for each transaction... When I noticed these charges, I first called the company's customer service several times and got hung up on and was given the run around and told they would call me back and never did...
                I received even worse customer service with Regions who is supposed to be protecting me from fraud... This money was for my first rent payment on a brand new lease that I have still yet to pay... I explained that to customer service... And was told the process could take up to 10 business days just to get my own money back that was stolen from me... Then the initial agent put in the wrong type of claim and my claim was denied with a factory based letter saying they saw nothing wrong with the charges... I never gave this company permission to charge my account even once, never received any merchandise, or even made a purchase with them...
                After waiting the 10 business days I received a denial letter from Regions... When I called them back that same day, I was told the wrong kind of claim was put in... And it needed to be a fraud claim... I explained over and over that I was stolen from and needed my funds ($750) to make my rent payment... I have a family that is counting on me... I was told once again that they had to put in a another claim and it would take another 1-5 business days... And to fill out some papers and send them back. When I received the papers, the amounts were all wrong which I corrected and initialed and sent back to them...5 days later... Today I received another factory type of letter back from Regions saying they saw nothing wrong with the charge or charges on my account and only listed 1 of the 5 charges from this company that used several company names when charging my card fraudulently... Every time I've called customer service, I've been put on numerous long holds, transferred back to automative systems... And no one seems professional or care about what I'm talking about... This is the worst customer service experience I have ever with any company!!! This is my hard earned money that I need to take care of my family that was blatantly stolen from me. And that shady overseas company is laughing while my bank that is supposed to protect my funds will not do anything about it... Any other bank would have credited my account a long time ago and easily found the fraud committed on my account. I need to know what recourse I have from here... Please someone help me...

Regions Financial Corporation — mistreated manager

Manager Carlos M Paez in the brand of Miami Beach location zip 33140, was super improfessional in handle my...