Regions Financial Logo

Regions Financial

Having problems with Regions Financial?

Regions Financial Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 734 4667 (Report Fraud)
+1 800 472 2265 (Online Banking)
+1 800 295 8472 (Lost or Stolen)
+1 800 253 2265 (Credit Card)
+1 800 231 7493 (Revolving Credit / Home Equity Line)
+1 800 787 3905 (Client Services / Business & Commercial)
+1 800 986 2462 (Regions Mortgage)
+1 877 536 3286 (Regions Mortgage Origination Center)
+1 800 458 5890 (International)
2090 Parkway Office Circle
Birmingham, Alabama

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Regions Financial Customer Service. Initial Regions Financial complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Regions Financial above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Regions Financial. Discuss the issues you have had with Regions Financial and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Regions Financial Complaints & Reviews

Regions Bankhome loan

This review is in regard to dealings with Regions Bank branch 3720 Norman Bridge Rd. Montgomery AL. Manager Ora Buskey in 2016.

Dec, 2015 I had a mortgage with Regions Mortgage. Payments were made as
agreed for over twenty years. I contacted Regions Mortgage about
refinancing the mortgage. They recommended Regions Bank for
a better interest rate. I contacted the Regions Bank branch above
for a home loan for an additional $7, 000 dollars. My only
requirement was to keep my payment the same or lower. I was told
I could get up ~58k and keep my payment the same.
After the loan was closed and receiving an insurance cancellation
notice I was advised that the Bank Loan did not include insurance or
taxes!
May 9 After coming to the realization these payment were untenable for
me I Visited the branch office and spoke to the branch manager Ora
Buskey re: restructuring loan. She promised to get back to me the
next day.
May 13 Hadn't heard from Ora so I revisited bank spoke to Ora. Ora
repeatedly stated how busy she was but promised get back to me
with details on possible restructuring my loan.
May 16 Sent an email to Ora stating I was still awaiting promised loan
restructuring details.
May 23 I still have no response from Ora. This is ridiculous! I have financial
dealings with a bank that is at least partially responsible for a loan
that does not meet my requested criteria and then will not assist in
attempting to resolve my dilemma. I've contacted to the "Bank
Manager" three times requesting restructuring info and she simply
promises to get back to me and is not heard from. It appears that she
making empty promises to assist and then deliberately ignores me! I
cannot believe that an officer of a major bank is this unprofessional!

What would you do if the holder of your financial instruments refused to respond to you? It is a very frightening situation.

After the fact I looked up review for Regions Bank on-line. It seems my experience is not the exception but the rule for this company. The online reviews indicate it is very costly to close your accounts with this institution.
However, I am going to close my all accounts as soon as is prudent.

If you are considering opening an account with this institution I implore you to check online reviews. In general branch office personnel appear to be unqualified, unprofessional do nothings once they have control of your financial instruments! BEWARE!

Regions — horrible customer service

If you live in Birmingham Alabama, don't ever go to the Regions at 193 Main Street in Trussville. There...

Regions (Bank)customer service/professionalism

SI'm not a Regions customer anymore but my husband is.. There's this one employee in which was a financial advisor now Branch Manager that doesn't keep to the business side.. She's calling my husband off her personal phone and sending text messages all the while flirting with him.. My husband opened an account a couple of months ago and while doing so she asked him to send her come customers in which he did.. She got his personal number off his account and at first she was calling about his account every time you look around now it's about his family's account knowing she's not supposed to do so just to talk to him.. She's finally come out and told him that she's been into him.. She's gone as far to say that if he mess with her that she's a very jealous person and myself the wife would have to go.. In other words she knows that he's married and has a family.. The calls and text messaging has got to stop asap.. I'm starting to wonder if she wants her job and how often does she step outside of her professionalism to make personal calls to her customers or to even go to extreme measures to break up a marriage..

Regions Bankonline banking

Hello, I am writing to you today to inform you of what kind of service that I have receive from you call center, Highly disappointing and upsetting, I been a customer with regions for just about 5 years, and after this, will be no more unless change is made, I scheduled a bill pay on 10/16 for my car note, iao $337, had to change arrangement, and called day before which I wasn't able to cancel, however I call your customer service call center and spoke to a rep, advised her of the situation and was told could have been done, she would cancel the schedule payment iao $337, and set up a new arrangement for 220/225. now thinking that this has been done only to find my account negative $190.43, I have called and spoke with one supervisor, and did not get the level of service I should have, called after work and spoke to 4 reps which had to explain my situation 4-5 times since no notes are left in system which I was advised of, and was told they were by another rep, my last attempted was Transferred over to your online banking dept, which I started to tell the rep only to get hung up on, really?! is this the level of service I can expect from regions, now due to this error, I have no money due to one of your customer service agent who needs to be retrained or fired. Was advised that it was never cancelled today by another rep, I am so disappointed and disgusted by regions now and will be getting a lawyer, just wanted this issue to be fixed without the Hassel, and headache. That money was needed to pay rent so now im gonna be charged for someone else carelessness, I expect someone from regions, supervisor or whoever to fix this issue and call me to discuss. Hoping this reaches the ceo of regions, to inform of what pathetic service that I have receive. I can be reached at [protected].

Regions Bankmissing money & misinformation

I paid my car note on Sept 30, 2014 with Regional Acceptance. They said they took their money at 3:45. When I called Regions automated service I was told I had 720.00 and then I called a rep to verify this. I had also subtracted and pending transactions cuz I had one more bill to pay. I paid my storage and got supplies for school etc. Well by Saturday morning I was broke to the tune of 114.00 being overdrawn. Now all of sudden no one at regions can even see the 720.00 or that it even existed. They continued to blame the car note people saying they didn't take the money until Friday which have been the third. When I finally spoke with a supervisor he claimed that Acceptance didn't collect and they let the money fall back into my available balance. Bull, cuz it had not been three full days since I paid them on Tuesday. Now I am broke for the entire month of October, have no gas money or anything. This is the second time they have done this cuz it happened once before last Thanksgiving. I paid my bill before the holiday hit and on December fourth they posted the money from ATT. I had to get ATT on the phone so they could tell them they took the money in November but all the rep could say was that they didn't process payments during the holidays. Bull, when I paid the bill before Turkey day hit. It caused me to have a 60.00 overdraft then. I am searching for a new bank cuz either the reps are telling tall tales or so done is stealing money. I cannot afford this type of nonsense every month.

Regions unauthorized payment

Regions refused to help me get my money back after a company ( which had similar complaints) took money off my account that I didn't authorized. Their core values are ###. I have to go through all this trouble to get my money back. When I do I will be closing my account after 3 years. I DO NOT RECOMMEND BANKING WITH REGIONS. They could care less what type of activity is going through your account.

• Fr
              Fred314 Jun 23, 2014

What were the charges for? It is not possible for us to know if the bank is right or you are right from the information you provided.

Regions Bankclosing acounts

I've had accounts with the bank since 2010. My accounts have been compromised but we have worked through that. Now that my business and finances are getting better and that I need the historical relationship with the bank, they made the decision to close all my accounts. I understand they can make that decision at any point. what I don't understand is the fact that they have not given me a reason, instead, I get the run around. I call the number they suggest and I get sent to the local branch. After waiting at the local branch for an hour, I am told that they do not have that information and that I should call the 1-800 number. I send in an email, the response sends me back to the branch or the local number. In the mean time, they have scheduled to close the accounts, my bills will be getting paid from accounts that show no activity, payments will be rejected, fees will accumulate and my credit score will suffer. I have not taken their money, so why are they allowed to behave in such a horrific way? I want to know if there are legal steps that I should take?

Regions Bankmisrepresentation

Regions Bank

WATCH OUT! Misrepresentation of fees on a new debit card has cost me $50-70 valued time attempting to get fully compensated for apology, fees and personal balance returned per letter to Regions Bank CEO Grayson Hall, that I believe was intercepted by an incompetent sub-manager protecting the Branch Manager.

Arrogant Manager of the 1820 St. Charles Av., New Orleans rudely seemed fraud was O.K. ... IF done by bank. Said would not refund fees and my balance because I used the card. This was only used before I learned of the Regions' misrepresentation of fees.

French Quarter branch is excellent. Sadly, seems above St. Charles Av. branch and Regions Headquarters management no long respect customers. Not even an apology.

Again, WATCH OUT! Regions may be going downhill.
              Robert C.

• Re
                  Rebecca2025 Mar 22, 2014

February 2014 I too have lost all trust in the Regions banks. I have been with the Clearview Pkwy Harahan branch . I have been with them for 20 years, I went in the other day all new faces . I was told all the people with 10-15 years up and quit?? Why ! Well I wanted to change the size on my safety deposit box. I have done this many times of the years, with no questions asked. This time the man who he said just started and came from two other previous banks was very demanding on what was in my box. And like a fool he caught me off guard. I told him paperwork, what else ! I said jewelry he kept saying what else. I was so upset and worried he could get into my box for reasons of him wanting to know the content of it. I called the 800 # and told them the story. I didn't know it, but they called the new manager Tina at the elmwood branch in Harahan. Then in turn calls me at home and tell me I had no right to call the 800 # and to tell them that. That if I had a problem to call her. I told her there's no way to find out the # it's all an 800 #. She said you have a computer don't you. Do you know how to spell google. Then she spelled it out one letter at a time G O O G L E you can locate my # that way. So disrespectful and she took up for the man saying he only wanted to see what size I needed. I knew what size I need I went it and asked for it. Well if he's saying that he didn't ask me how many pieces of personal papers do you have or pieces of jewelry. . After 20 years with this bank I'm so done. I too will be sending Me Grayson a letter . I hope he receives it this is whats running his good customers off.

Regions Bank checking accntavailable money

Well i'm experiencing something i have never heard of with this bank that's supposed to put ppl first...Well last month i was traveling the day after xmas stoppedfor gas and my card declined i called regions to see what the issue was they then inform me that because my account had been negative for 21 days they put a hold on my account and even with my direct deposits they will not lift this hold for 48 hrs i explained im stuck on the side of the road no gas and my 2 daughters 6 and 7 years old its cold and what am i to do at that point no money no gas regions basically told me they are sorry but there is nothing they can do to help ...I then say well whats the point of the hold on "my" money they have no answer this bank left me and my girls aside the road cold and hungrythank god for a good stranger that saw my distress and offered his help to get us out of the cold wet weather ...I thank the lord for him everyday because its a crazy world and anything could have happened to me or my girls ...Some customer appreciation rite? Now here this month they repeat the same thing but my bills are behind due to the situation from last month...And i jusy cant afford to wait another 48 hrs i do plan to speak to a lawyer about this.

xx_new_haven Jan 28, 2013

Exactly How Long; I get the feeling any advice given here is going nowhere...

• Paul maybe u should do the same...thanx bye!

• Pa
                    Paul Vance Jan 23, 2013

Great news. Now go get a life.

• Well after reviewing my accnt and notes from the calls this a.m. the decision was made that i was misinformed and they to had a little miscommunication between the branch office and customer svc line and they did release my card and funds...thank goodness im home now.

xx_new_haven Jan 23, 2013

Single Mom: Maybe call next time - don't talk to the rep at the general 800-number - ask for the number to the actual branch and call there... Also, when you open an account, they can't possibly think of all the scenarios how you can get into trouble by screwing up your money. Remember, you did this, not them. Don't fall into the trap of becoming a victim...

• And fyi i actually went inside the bank to open this acct and no one and i mean no one explained this to me or even mentioned it...so if u mean the info they send in the mail after the acct is already open i didn't get that memo.

• Ok guys they tell me to go inside an actual branch and make a withdrawl its just card that has the hold but no they cant freeze my money...i tell them the closest branch is 2hrs away and i cant really afford that but they say that's the only way...i make the drive im here now and the teller informs me i can't withdraw money...i dnt have enough gas to get home...wth!

xx_new_haven Jan 23, 2013

No bank looks kindly on an overdrawn account. In that respect they're "all the same". Unfortunately a lot of us are living hand-to-mouth these days. You might consider a pre-paid debit account with direct deposit such as AMEX Bluebird. These debit accounts do not let you fall into the traps of a typical checking account, ie no o/d status for 21 days. because you areonly able to spend what you have in the account.

Regions Banksuley triple x rodriguez

While browsing on my face book today I ran into a picture of a naked girl in my news feed. I was absolutely disgusted to see that this woman is a regions employee who is not only posting naked dirty pics of herself on FB, but also feels that large women should be starved!! The entire time I'm noticing the regions logo as her place of employment. Being a large woman who banks with regions I will be removing my money and banking else where. I feel that a company or any bank should definitely profile their employees upon hiring them. This woman should be fired. It is absolutely disgusting and embarrassing for regions to have an employee like this. She should work at a strip club or on the streets where she belongs! Thank you!

• Te
                      tellingsecrets Mar 31, 2013

As a former Regions employee I assure you this naked face book woman is not a good representation of Regions Bank...they absolutely do screen their employees thoroughly...they are not able to follow people home and watch each second what they are doing...that is a ridiculous thought...they also do NOT allow any employee to use the name Regions Bank on any social networking site...how will they know? by someone such as yourself showing the manager...they are not mind readers...they only offensive act the Regions employee committed is that she posted she works for Regions Bank...her being naked or hating on heavy women has ZERO to do with the type of employee she may or may not be...you are not offended by her performance at work...nor are you offended that she is naked on face book...you are point blank offended that she expressed her opinion about fat people...which makes you appear to be a miserable person...why do you care what she does on her off time? why does her opinion of you matter? grow up and get over it...be your own person and be proud of your size...if you are unable to be proud then change it...another persons opinion of you is not your business...

Regions Bank/ Vice President Davina Hosicki — harrassment & poor service

Contrary this is a formal complaint against Region Bank for poor customer service and harassment's. I...

Regions Bank-Longview, Texas — bad customer service and lies

I began banking with Regions 10 years ago. I have seen this bank slowly change. It is now impossible to get...

Regions Bank Presidentlending background

Ed Hawes, President of Regions Bank in Charlotte, NC is from Bank of America. I did business with him in the 1990's at Nations Bank. The day they switched to BofA he cancelled all of my credit lines and put a profitable business doing over 20 million a year under. Then he went after my family personaly. He tried to take my one year old daughter's crib to repay the bank on Christmas out of revenge. He is a Jew. This man is so evil I would never do a dime of business with this bank. I will spit on his grave when he dies and I pray his death will come soon!

lending background

Regions Bank — stealing money from college kids

Each summer my son, who is enrolled at U of A, comes home. Each time time he returns to school and has hi...

Regions Bank — bank polisy

Regions bank is trying to steal from the people using scott holder and the lady had told me also that they...

Regions Bankmalicious embezzle ment and violation of civil rights

On 5/2/2012 The regions bank officials in partnership with regions bank employees and regions bank complaint board waived to me saying they are embezzling out of my account and are trying to violate my civil rights by stoping my freedom of speech and freedom of press (news right to be heard) I told them to stop and they wont regions bank company stop embezzling from my account stop violating my civil rights and pay my compensation fees

mwg33312 May 06, 2012

Pay me my compensation fees regions bank and associates now

mwg33312 May 06, 2012

Stop embezzling from my accounts regions company and associates

mwg33312 May 06, 2012

Stop it regions bank company stop the embezzlement and violations and pay me my compensation fees now regions bank company.

Regions Bank — malicious, rudeness, theft, harassment,

Need help the regions bank officials waived on April 2/2012. This is the last time I well tell you. the...

Regions Bankunethical and miss rep in mortgage application

This Regions Bank is one that is using unethical and maybe personal issues to recrut possible buyers to them and give them the run around, only to turn them down. In December of 2011 we were told we could get a home through this bank, that we qualified for a mortgage of 130000 and to go find a home. We got with a realtor and the mortgage person from Regions sent her a letter stating what we were qualified for and given the go ahead. Finally on March 1 we had an accepted contract and on the 5th the banker got her first copy through fax. On the 6th our realtor sent her another copy through email. Then on the 13 the banker requested copies of parts of the contract again and said she could not find her copies! We got copies of documents from her this same time to process to underwriting. On the 20th we finally got a HUD! and then on the 23rd she informed us the package just went to underwriting and we would need a closing date extention. On the 26 of March, she told us that we had not even been approved for the loan yet and should not have done the contract!!! Now its the 30th and shes telling us we are not approved and cannot be approved till JUNE 2012!! There advertisment is they can have you qualified in 30 minutes!! Now we have the sellers upset with us and their realtor, our landlord and everyone else involved and this mtg person wont even call our realtor to tell her what else can be done or that we didnt qualify! The way I see it, if Regions cannot handle a mortgage issue how can they handle bank accounts? This Regions needs serious investigation. My own mother applied as well and was told she qualified for a loan and when she went in with a smaller amount was told she didnt even qualify for that and that social security is not considered reliable monthly income! Never again!

Regions Bank — customer service

I have never experienced the embarrassment and harrassment as I did yesterday with lara at regions bank in...

Regions Bankterrible experience!

This morning I was doing a deposit at this Regions Bank branch 436 and close to ronal regan the customer service is just terrible managers, tellers, I will take my business to another bank. These people do not care about customers do not give you solutions only issues is very sad to come to understand you trust this people with your money and they do not even have respect for you no greetings to customers no skills to communicate, they took care two people in the lobby there were three cars right next to me in the commercial line and the took care of all this people and finally i had to asked when was my turn they told me they were in the middle of it and they never talked to me this was around 12: 20 and made me late for work.

Today Regions Bank lost my business and i will tell everybody I know this terrible experience with regions bank December 02 2011. -:(