Rediff BolReceiving unsolicited messages

B

I am receiving abusing messages continuously since 1 month from the rediffbol no. [protected]. I want know who is sending those sms. I would like to know their name, address, email ID and contact no.

Help smb and beware of that company!

Saka Satya Surya Prasad May 30, 2007

Hi! Im also receiving abusing messages from Rediff bol ID 73333001. Please someone let me know how to stop this. Please help.

• Ve
    Veena Bhargava May 30, 2007

I am another one who has been receiving stupid messages from Rediff bol. The number is 73330101. That person calls himself Bunti. Please let me know who this is.

• Lo
    love Jun 18, 2007

I am another one who has been receiving stupid messages from Rediff bol. The number is 73330101. That person calls himself nadeem.

rajesh khanna Jun 26, 2007

I am continuously receiving very stupid messages from rediff bol from 73333000. How i get the identity of that person and where is the right place to complain about this type of messages.

Raghu Jul 11, 2007

I'm also receiving messages from 73330101. How can we track the them?

• Am
    amol rane Jul 18, 2007

I am receiving abusing messages continuously since 1 month from the rediffbol no. 73333000. I want know who is sending those sms. I want the name, address, email ID and contact no. I will be very grateful if someone help me out about this problem.

jasbeen Chhawla Aug 29, 2007

I am receiving very stupid kind of messages continuously from the rediff bol no. 73338007. I want to know who is sending those sms. I want the name, address, email ID and contact no. I will be very grateful if someone help me out about this problem.

I'm a lecturer in ICFAI National College Kota and receiving these kind of messages is very humiliating for me and it removes the trust from rediff bol. Someone please help me out.

• Sr
    srikrishna Sep 01, 2007

I am unable to install rediffbol in my system it gives an error saying that installation product is having virus. I request you to give me correctly give the link to install

• So
    Sougata Dhar Chowdhury Sep 07, 2007

This may happen to anybody and it is not easy to locate the abuser. It is rediff.com who can help us. The person who is sending the msg, he sends it through internet by logging into rediffbol by using rediff userid and password. He can send two free sms per person per day. If the addressee replies from his / her mobile to the number displayed, he can send more sms. So, rediff must be having a log of sms sent through their servers. If an option is launched on rediff site where the harrassed person can lodge a complaint, rediff can easily send the sender's IP details. From IP of the computer on which the abuser accessed rediffbol to send the unwanted sms, it can be understood who the abuser is. However, it is really tough if the abuser changes computer to send such sms or uses cyber cafe. Still it is not at all impossible to control. This is a case of cyber-crime. Cyber-crime police is not everywhere which poses a problem. However, rediff should not delay to launch the option to lodge a complaint.

• Ab
    abhishek Oct 06, 2007

please stop spamming,booting and hacking. Everyone got sick of these things. abusing is also a major problem in bol please help in stopping these things.

Anish Oct 09, 2007

I'm also recieving such kind of messages for REDIFF messenger REDIFF must do something. This is a harrasement done by REDIFF to people. Persons ID and details must be disclosed. I'm also filing complaint to REDIFF.com.

• Ri
    riya Oct 10, 2007

I can't receive msg from mobile to which i sent msg,but the person is replying constantly. Is it so.is problem in rediff.bol.it is bsnl service.

• Mu
    MUSTAQ U. SURAIYA Oct 24, 2007

I BOUGHT DENIM JEANS FROM REDIFF SHOPPING
    WHEN I RECEIVE IT WAS NOT A RIGHT SIZE AND OTHER COMPANY JEANS WAS SEND TO ME.

WHEN I RETURN BACK TO THAT ADDRESS WITH LETTER NO ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN. AND WHEN I CALL TO REDIFF SHOPPING THEY ARE NOT ANSWERING.

• Ro
    Roy George Nov 02, 2007

Hello,

I have a friend named Salini. She is facing the same problem. One Mr. Manoj is harassing my friend by sending sms from rediffbol. Can I identify that person?

Ramesh Nov 08, 2007

Hi,

This is Ramesh from hyd, I chated with my friend yesterday, but I forgotten his nick name in Rediffbo, how can I know his nick name, is there any option to view Recent conservations in Rediffbol.. why these options are not rediffbol...

• Sh
    shalini Dec 31, 2007

a person named akshay with ID [email protected] is continusely spamming in the rediff chat rooms almost in 20 rooms containgi abusing mesages and he is displaying a girls no. as call gal no. in his mesage his nickname(the nick he use to spam) in room is

<call0girl_09226845032>

its really pity on rediff dministrators that their chatrooms are just spam rooms not chat roooms and no one is able to chat because of this spam and moreover many people are becoming victim of abuse and contact info is being displayed also..if uu guys really work and listen complaints then do something about it.................
    if you cannt do anything then plss close ur chat service it wud be bettre..Plzz block this users id and do something so that no body cud spam. here

• Sh
    shailesh dongre Jan 02, 2008

everytime when i login to my rediffbol messenger, after few seconds i get hundreds of add friend request floodings from "[email protected]" and my pc gets hanged, so im unable to use my rediffbol messenger account because of that floodings, rediff.com must take action agains these types of booters.
    so its my advice to take action agains these people. or we have many options to chat now. like yahoo, msn, skype etc etc

• Ga
    gajendra patil Jan 07, 2008

I want to get information about rediffbol service charges so plaese send me information.

• Ul
    ullas mt Jan 11, 2008

one who boot my rediff bol messenger id. his/her id is [email protected] please block him. Give information about that id and also give instruction to block him or anti boot the id. please.

• Pc
    pcs Feb 05, 2008

I too get abuse messages from messanger no 57333002. Please can any body give me how can i find his name and address...
    please help...

raaga Feb 16, 2008

i am also receiving

• Ha
    harsh saha Feb 18, 2008

I am getting boot from id [email protected]
    Plz take necessary action against him.

Janakraj Gupta Feb 19, 2008

I have been receiving annoying messages from "RediffBol" no. 573330102... I know the nickname of the person i.e., "Sibu"... I think he's one of my close friends. I want to get this persons e-mail ID and name as I want to catch him red-handed as soon as possible... Please help at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards,
    Janak

• Ji
    jignesh Feb 19, 2008

hello, i have problem with rediff mail, i not able to write mail, even i send it but it showing that message send but it not going & also not shown in send mail, even incomming mail also trying to forword but it not going
    regards

manoj zadkhande Feb 20, 2008

hi......

manoj zadkhande Feb 20, 2008

hi...............
    how r u?

• Om
    om prakash Feb 28, 2008

I have been receiving annoying messages from "RediffBol" no.

• Su
    sunil Mar 13, 2008

I receive somebodys dangerous and frightning sms from last one month. I wnat to catch the bloody fool with name and redhand proof that he alone does this thing.

• En
    enrique_1991 Mar 17, 2008

Enrique_1991 is not able to rape her 2 year elder sister, can anyone rape on his behaf...

• Ve
    Venkatatesh Mar 21, 2008

i am receiving abusing messages continuously since 2 month from the rediffbol no. 573330100. I want know who is sending those sms. I want the name, address, email ID and contact no. I will be very grateful if someone help me out about this problem.

• Di
    dipannita roy Mar 27, 2008

[email protected]
    this man is booting me continuously, i am unable to chat with my old friends added in my messenger, please help.

• Mu
    Muthu kumar Apr 09, 2008

I am receving messages from 573330100. I want know who is sending those sms. I want the name, address, email ID and contact no. I will be very grateful if someone help me out about this problem.

• Ha
    hakura Apr 09, 2008

You being the administrators of rediff hope have the upper hand in carrying on the sole cause you started this all up. You have provided us a nice portal to commute and socialize, by letting it abused by antisocials and u not being able to contain them is shame.

I have been facing this problem for quite sometime now. There is a lot of spamming goin on in the rooms, which bars us from chatting in rooms while people like ID > [email protected] < is flooding add friend requests in PMs. This is taking the charm that rediffbol had previously for us to make it a way to commute.

Please do something regarding stopping spamming in rooms and people using booting softwares.

• Am
    amit chatterjee Apr 19, 2008

does not shows chatrooms list when chatroom button is clicked in rediffbol

• Re
    renjith Apr 20, 2008

flooooding and boooooting... this type of ###*** only happening in rediff bol. u should stp this floooooding spamming and boooting in rediff bol... coz we want to chat. rediff bol is good for chatting. but this spammer and boooooter is dont allow us to chat. pls make a kind responce in this pblm

• El
    electricalsandy Apr 20, 2008

When Iam Trying To Login To rediff Bol Messenger With My Id And Passwords After A Few Seconds The Addrequests Are Comming In 100's . . . . .
    By That My Computer Working Slow And My Internet Connection R Getting Disconnect . . . . . . . . . . .

What Can I Do I Want My Id Back With Refresh Without Any Add Requests What Can I Do . . . . Plz Any Body Solve My Problem Naa . . .

I Want To Block Those Add Requests All Time When I Login

Plzzzzzzzz Help Me . . .

SARITHA Apr 23, 2008

i have been receving sms from rediff bol id 573330100 since long back, I want to get this persons Name, Contact no & e-mail ID ... Please help at the earliest.

• Dh
    dhiraj Apr 25, 2008

Hello,

I have a friend named Tina. She is facing the same problem. One Mr. Debar is harassing my friend by sending sms from rediffbol. Can I identify that person?

OR plz suggest me how it can be stopped

• Dh
    dhiraj Apr 25, 2008

Hello,

I have a friend named Tina. She is facing the same problem. One Mr. Manoj is harassing my friend by sending sms from rediffbol. Can I identify that person?

OR plz suggest me how will be this stopped?

• Ay