Rediff BolReceiving unsolicited messages

B

I am receiving abusing messages continuously since 1 month from the rediffbol no. [protected]. I want know who is sending those sms. I would like to know their name, address, email ID and contact no.

Help smb and beware of that company!

• Aa
    aarayan_21 Jul 27, 2011

chat rooms not visible hoe we chat

• X2
    X25 Sep 12, 2010

am getting lots of abuse from this id -- sun.rise (nickname) in kochi chatroom1

Please do somethng on this id

• Ad
    adi.aligarh Nov 12, 2009

Today I have receiving very stupid messages from rediff bol from [protected]. How i get the identity of that person and where is the right place to complain about this type of messages, I want know who is sending those sms. I want the name, address, email ID and contact no...please send me his id or any contact no. on my id [email protected]

chandankumarborah Oct 16, 2009

Hi
    I am Chandan. Some one is continusly sending me some invitation to Join A chat Room (Guwahati Chat Room) .As i login some one is sending me spaming invitation
    continusly.As a result my pc go to hang as i login in rediffbol.
    IS there any way to stop these invitations? Please suggest me.
    my Id is chadankrbr21
    My E mail id is [email protected]

• Ak
    aksayyy Oct 07, 2009

hello sir, mai rediffbol messenger pr sign in nahi kr paa raha hun. frnds se pata chala ki ki meri id online hai. jabki mai off line hun. meri id hai [email protected] iska hal jaldi se nikalen. thank you.

• Si
    siddharth022 Aug 19, 2009

who is this people to send me sms useing this number [protected] pl z help me.

sundeepkatiyar004 Aug 10, 2009

i want to know the id to whom this no. belongs to [protected]. i got many messages abusing me. I know these all sites all useless. nothing will happen and these absurd sites will continue to encourage the vulgarity

sundeepkatiyar004 Aug 10, 2009

the name that is used by [protected] is divya. let me know all the contact details of that person

sundeepkatiyar004 Aug 10, 2009

I want to know all contact details of the [protected] id. I am getting abusing msgs from this id

sundeepkatiyar004 Aug 10, 2009

I am getting abuse messages from [protected] (rediff bol). let me know all the details of that person including cell number.

• Ge
    gentle99 May 18, 2009

when i enter rediffbol ghy room I am receiving abusing messages continuously from this id naipia_1982orginal. I want know who is this. I would like to know their name, address, email ID and contact no.pelease may i request to rediffbol technician to action such type of person

• So
    sonu May 12, 2009

i want to know the id to whom this no. belongs to [protected] i got many messages abusing me.

• Ta
    takshak_d3str0y3rzz May 01, 2009

oOlltakshak.d3str0y3rzzzzzllOo
    :D

nothing Apr 01, 2009

my god rediff is blunder

• Go
    Gopal Panday Feb 19, 2009

I am getting stupid abusing message from RediffBolN sender (No name) +[protected] on my Mobile No [protected].
    This is a cyber crime and can U help me getting the details of the sender with his name and mobile No or identity.

Please help me.

Gopal Panday
    Patna

• De
    deepak Feb 14, 2009

dear sir,
    i m not able to get chat rooms in rediff bol.
    it is just writing FETCHING THE ROOM, but no room is coming
    please help me out.

• La
    LAKSHMI Jan 07, 2009

I too get abuse messages from REDIFFBOL57330101. Please can any body give me how can i find his name and address...
    please help...

• Pr
    pradeep Dubey Jan 01, 2009

pls. do the needful

• Pr
    pradeep Dubey Jan 01, 2009

i am unable to install the rediffbol

• Vi
    vijay Dec 18, 2008

hi, am signin to my rediffbol account. but i could not access chat room list. because chat room list didn't loaded. for past four days i could not chat with my friends. can u tell me how can i overcome this problem...

• Ro
    rohit Dec 03, 2008

so many vulgar sms are coming from n. [protected]/3

• Ak
    akshit Nov 19, 2008

hello

from past many weeks i m facing dis problem..i m not able to open thr chat rooms...i m login but i cnt fetch chat rooms.i wana know wat is d root cause for dis problem is it a server's error or thr is sum error in mah pc.and kindly plz tel me d solution of dt thnk you

• De
    DEADLY FORCE Nov 16, 2008

friends
    i thinks that i can have to help u all

iam also an rediffbol user like u, me too have these problems,

i will try to stop that spammers from the rooms

• Di
    diamond Nov 08, 2008

the chat rooms are not visible in my computer and i m unable to chat

• At
    Athar Azam Oct 27, 2008

I am receiving very stupid kind of messages continuously from the rediff bol no. [protected]. I want to know who is sending those sms. I want the name, address, email ID and contact no. I will be very grateful if someone help me out about this problem.

• At
    Athar Azam Oct 17, 2008

Hi! Im also receiving abusing messages from Rediff bol ID [protected]. Please someone let me know how to stop this. Please help.

• Ri
    Rishi Oct 12, 2008

i recieved a warning message of rediffmail massenger

• Ri
    Rishi Oct 12, 2008

i got an warning sms through rediffbol massenger i want that management should find the person how any body could do this to any one

sanjaykumarnagar Oct 03, 2008

my rediff bol messenger id is not working. i got my database.

• Ab
    abdul vahab Oct 03, 2008

rediff bol messenger id is not working. my id [email protected]

• Ra
    rakesh kumar Sep 19, 2008

i m receiving masseges on my mobile ([protected]) which are coming to my rediff email id ([email protected]).Due to this money is cutting from my mobile account. please stop these masseges to my mobile from rediff.

with regards

Rakesh Kumar

• Rv
    rvsrambabu Sep 03, 2008

I request you pls send imeediately

• Rv
    rvsrambabu Sep 03, 2008

I am receiving abusing messages continuously since 10 days from the rediffbol no. [protected]. I want know who is sending those sms. I would like to know their name, address, email ID and contact no.
    I request you pls send immediately

sachin Aug 17, 2008

hi there. i receive an abusing message through [protected]. i want to know every details of that guy.it was very urgent.please help.

• Ra
    rahat Aug 16, 2008

list of chat room is not showing what i do for connect to other country please halp me

• Pa
    param Aug 07, 2008

• Pa
    papu Aug 06, 2008

Hi
    I am pulak.Some one is continusly sending me some spaming invitation.As i login some one is sending me spaming invitation
    continusly.As a result my pc go to hang as i login in rediffbold.
    IS there any way to inditify this person? Please suggest me.
    rediff id of this person is
    [email protected]

suntony Aug 06, 2008

Dont bark here u idiots. No one is gonna listen to ur complaints here. Spammers will continue spamming, abusers will continue abusing, booters will continue booting. Either u find out a way to combat them or wait until rediff releases a newer secure version or just give up rediffbol and mobile fone users with their complaints, it better u change ur sim.

• Mo
    MOX SHAH Aug 03, 2008

HI SOME PERSON IS SPAMMING SO MUCH IN CHAT ROOM WITH AND WE ARE NOT ABLE TO IGNORE OR BLOCK HIM BECAUSE HE IS NOT VISIBLE IN USER LIST...SO PLEASE DO SOMETHING FOR THIS PROBLEM