Rediffmail.comRediffmail account is very slow

A

I am a Free member of Rediffmail.com. And My Connection is all over India. the problem is that my Account is very slow.

Your Member,
Arif k. Lakhani.

• As
    asfak malek Aug 01, 2014

i m not able to see latest mails in my account... mails of 2011 are only showing...

• Vh
    VHSP Apr 26, 2014

I am unable to open rediffmail since yesterday night and it is 5 am in the morning today (India) and the problem continues. Is there an issue please?

• Ga
    gaurish shenoy Jul 06, 2011

cannot log out from my account..even if i reboot my PC and enter the rediffmail website the problem persists..although i am logged in i cannot access my inbox

• Tu
    tushkatick May 16, 2011

My rediff account is running very slow for almost a month. Takes around 5-10 min to open a single mail. I am even unable to send mails frequently.
    User : [email protected]

JARESH RIKHI May 14, 2011

my rediffmail account is very slow from past 3 days, it takes very much time to login and open inbox and mails . i am long time user of rediffmail account. but i never face this type of problem before.
    may login id is [email protected] .

please do some thing as soon as possible

Thanks

• Gu
    Gururaja Apr 15, 2011

Rediffmail service is not connection last 3 days. Kindly rectify the same.

• Jd
    J.Dhanasekar Apr 01, 2011

Our rediffmail is very slow, when we enter the id it was not opening
    the process also taking longer duration, searching is not available,
    please solve this prcblem.

• Li
    lino k thomas Mar 29, 2011

its bugginggggggg!!! unable to open the sign in page!!! rest all can be opened!!!

• Sr
    sruthi sukumaran Feb 25, 2011

i cannot open my rediffmail account

• Ne
    Neesha Mehta Sep 06, 2010

I have forgotten my Password of rediff account, My user id is [email protected] .com. Please note my alternative id [email protected]

• Ne
    Neesha Mehta Sep 06, 2010

I have forgotten my Password of rediff account, My user id is [email protected] .com. My alternative id is [email protected]

Thanks & Regards,
    Neesha Mehta

• Aj
    A JOSEPH Jun 22, 2010

DEAR SIR

MY MAIL ALFA TECH SERVICES @REDIFFMAIL.COM NOT OPEN.

PLE OPEN ME

[protected]

• Sh
    shalini vivek Mar 09, 2010

Am facing a similar issue!!

• Ol
    Oliver Moris Dec 19, 2009

Dear Frineds,

I'm using Rediffmail from many years, I'm having many mails in different folder, all of sudden i can able to view those folder mails, i can able to see the mail in folder list. If i opened message box is empty.

Please help me to find those..since its very important.

Thanks for all

Oliver
    [email protected]

• Ri
    RIGHTSANDMARKS Nov 10, 2009

I have been using rediffmail since 11 years, My email id is [email protected]
    I have been facing a login problem since 2 days. Every time i log into my account it shows user login failed pls chk user name and password.I have typedthe correct username and password.This is the first time it is happening with me
    Please look into the matter & resolve it .
    Your quick response will be highly appreciated.

My alternative id is: [email protected]

Pradeesh

• Dear Sir/Madam,

Subject: Repeated receipt of fake emails

Myself is Mr. Sumanta Nandi from India. I would like to bring your attention on a fake email sent to me on Sunday, 08 Nov 2009 03:01:25 IST from "[email protected]" ("Microsoft Awards Promotion" so called). Several times I am getting this kind of emails in the name of Microsoft. I think this is a spam mail. Could you please verify why such fake/spam email is sending from "Microsoft Awards Promotion" so called. They are asking some personal detail. Initially I use to delete/marking spam and ignore this kind of emails. But sometimes the emails are sending from different email IDs.

I would like to verify the truth before suspecting on the party.

The sender's email ID reflects with extension of "co.uk". I think Microsoft UK have email ID with extension "com.uk" or else at least Microsoft has no official extention of "co.uk". It was observed that that the email was sent to "[email protected]", however it has redirected/directed to my email ID "su[email protected]". In normal case if anybody sent me an email then my email should reflect as sent to - "[email protected]". But in this case it was different. This kind of suspected email/s can affect the image of the esteemed organization and misguide the fellow user like me.

I trust Microsoft will bother to take proper action against the party ("[email protected]") who is doing all nuisance in the name of an esteemed organisation; Microsoft. The party is spoiling the name of Microsoft. It will be helpful for fellow users like me if Microsoft and/or Rediff take some initiative to track this kind of emails and take proper action to stop fake/spam email.

Kindly find the below appended email and attached screenshot of that email for your reference.

I would like to request Microsoft and Rediff to track these kinds of emails closely and take proper necessary action against the party to stop the nuisance.

Please let me know if I can help you more in this regard at my level best.

Thanks and regards,

Mr. Sumanta Nandi║Clinical Research Associate│AstraZeneca Pharma India Ltd.│Mobile (P): +91 [protected]║Email (P): [email protected] or [email protected]

• Bi
    Bishnu Pratap Das Nov 03, 2009

try deleting some mails in inbox, sent items and draffts which are non of urs use

• Ga
    gappu Sep 14, 2009

Dear sir/mam,

I have forgotten my Password of rediff account, My user id is [email protected] .com,

not signout from computer Aug 29, 2009

i am not signing out from my mailbox from computer showing error on page suggest me what to do

• Divya Raghav Aug 28, 2009

I just want 2 delete this useless rediffmail account...please tell me how ...?

• Ds
    D. S. Sajwan Aug 27, 2009

Dear Sir/Madam,

Pl. come back in old format, I can not see my sent mail in this format, n also not save sent mail in my sent box.

D. S. Sajwan

• Th
    thegreatskywalker Aug 22, 2009

rediffmail is the WORST E-MAIL EVER. Here's why

1) WORST SEARCH EVER: I have about 3000 mails and It is NOT able to search for e-mails most of the times. in case you are very lucky, you'll get your results after 5-10 minutes.

so most of the time, i have to manually look for my e-mails. This is where the second problem is.

2) WORST MAIL BROWSING: if you have to look for an e-mail that arrived an year ago, you'll have to click "next page" again and again until the page showing e-mails you desire shows up. each page has about 20 mails. so if you get a lot of mails daily, its nearly impossible to manually get your mail.

so this leads to the third problem

3) if you decide to solve your misery by forwarding your e-mails to gmail or outlook and pay extra for the premium e-mail, after paying you'll realize that rediff cannot forward your mail folders.

and this leads to the fourth problem

4) the mail from the mail folders is send to gmail/outlook without subjects and has the wrong time stamp. it is sent with the time stamp of the current day. and years of old mail from folders are shown as the latest mail. and the real new/latest mail gets burried as if it was old.

PT

jasdeep kaur Jul 26, 2009

Dear sir/madam

when i enter the login.home page is opened .

For kind information Provide me please ...
    I shall be very thank full to u.

my contact.[protected]

Jasdeep Kaur

sanjay kulkarni Jul 17, 2009

since today afternoon, the rediffmail site does not get opened. Is there any problem going on?

• At
    atiqkhan Jun 11, 2009

sir, i am an adocae ihave an account in otaksecuritesthatgives methis email [email protected] itry many times forgot password butaccountis blocked icomplette all formlities but my rediff email account is not opening.iam suffering what cani do now.plese open it quickly.thankyou

• At
    atiqkhan Jun 11, 2009

sir, i am an advocate ihave an account in kotak securities, my share markert related emails coming there in my rediffmail many times koak sent me m password n mt mobile butyour emailste not opennig m rediffml site iam suffering frm man days.my email is [email protected]

• De
    DEEPJYOTI DAS May 08, 2009

DEAR SIR?MADAM

My internet is connected to a desktop and I have shared that connection to my Laptop through AnalogX Proxy Settings. The problem is I can login to my rediffmail account in the desktop but failed to login by my laptop .Give me some remedy.

DEEPJYOTI DAS

• Si
    singan projects ltd., Apr 29, 2009

opening of website itself is becoming a ploblem. pl. resolve the problem immdiately.

• Ra
    rajesh_k... Mar 27, 2009

To Rediffmail Team,
    Sir i m still facing the same problem only once INBOX get open on clicking NEXT it takes too much time to open other mails.
    Please sort out this issue.
    Rajesh

• Ra
    rajesh_k... Mar 27, 2009

My E-mail account is [email protected]
    after login my username & password i m not able to open my inbox to view the current mails, while the other folder like delete mails, sent mails, bulk mails easily get open.Even double click Inbox many times it does not get open.Status remain like this Loading mail list, please wait...
    Please look into the matter & resolve it .
    Your quick response will be highly appreciated.

Rajesh

• Su
    Sudhakar Sharma Dec 29, 2008

I have been facing a login problem since long. Every time i log into my account i am unable to check my mails. The links in rediffmail to my mailbox routes me to a blank page. How long is it going to take to resolve this issue and what is the cause of this issue.

If such problems persist i would quit using rediffmail and would make sure that many others also do the same.

Sudhakar Sharma

Please confirm

KUSUM S. ARYA Nov 24, 2008

please confirm, thank you.

please confirm Username: kusumarya2000 and
    password with 5 digits (old one) so that I can get
    all emails from my Inbox. Thank you.

KUSUM S. ARYA Nov 24, 2008

Please help me by confirming my same user name and password as previous.

KUSUM S. ARYA Nov 24, 2008

Please help me to get my all emails from same old user
    ID kusumarya 2000 from Inbox.

KUSUM S. ARYA Nov 24, 2008

Kindly help me to log in to my above email ID with the same password, so that I can get all emails from
    Inbox

Since the year 2000, I am using rediffmail, and
    my rediffmail ID is [email protected],
    I am operating this from Mumbai mostly(my
    my permanent residence, some times I am visiting to
    my children who are at present in abroad, and
    checking my emails from there, but now first time
    I had this problem, log in problem, when I started
    rediffmail, there already password mentioned, when
    I pur my user name and password, could not get my
    inbox and could not read my all emails saved which
    is imp. for me as it is my children's emails.

How can I get my all emails from my Inbox??

• Ah
    Ahmed Uddin Nov 24, 2008

I enter my ID and Passward, Can not access my mail. Displayed login fail, with the correct Username and password. I have tried to get new password from forget password option. Put the new password. Same problem arise. Pliz help.

• Sh
    shraddha Nov 14, 2008

Sir/Mam,

I want to delete my rediffmail account, but m not getting this option to delete an account.

Plz help me in this matter.