Rediff.com India Logo

Rediff.com India

Having problems with Rediff.com India?

1st Floor, Mahalaxmi Engineering Estate, L. J. First Cross Road, Mahim (W)
Mumbai
SatClosed
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

Faulty mp3 player

When the products were delivered to me they were faulty. After repeatedly mailing and calling the company replaced the product. The replaced product was also found faulty. It is still under warranty. But the company/vendor are not entertaining me and also haven't submitted the receipt to me.

The company is rediffshop and the vendor from which they provided me the product is ojjaz enterprises, Mumbai. So, beware!

• Su
    sunita malpani Jul 03, 2007

Hi,

My experience is similar. The product supplied by them SONY MP4 player... is not connecting to my USB cable...

And thought that rediff is respected name so that must be working hard to keep up with their reputation but unfortunately that's not so... and now i may have to spend a lot of time tracking or tracing them for replacement of my product...

• Ri
    Richa Malhotra Nov 05, 2007

Hi,

I am a journalist and am looking considering all the victims of rediff.com let me know if you want to raise your voice on this issue.

• Aj
    ajay bhansari Jun 20, 2008

since last 2 months i am enquirying with
    nirajh <[email protected]>
    for registration on rediff shop as a sellor. but he is not having time to reply properly. he is not advising for it...and company has appointed him for replying quiryes...

he is not fit for this job...

Ajay Bhansari
    20th June, 2008

• Mu
    mudit May 17, 2009

this is yery bad that they will take so much time my bakugan set of 2. 4day after from muditbohare india in madhya pradesh gwalior

Very vulgar advertisement

What kind of world are we living in? Do we really need this kind of ad to make the product sell? Its utter rubbish. What is the ad trying to prove? "Its really that big" with down cast eyes has nothing at all to do with the storage space available on rediffmail.

Consumers do not want to witness such ads. We find it truly disgusting. How these ads gets approval is behold me.

• Ri
    richa Jan 25, 2009

There are so many VULGAR adds coming in the rediff mail box. Some of them are for balts that help to reduce weight and others for lingerie. The biggest trouble is that you are bound to see them, and many a times it is so embarrassing especially when you are at your professional place. I have filed my complaint may times to rediff but no serious action has been taken so far. I would be really glad if any one suggests me what could be the proper way to stop this humiliation.

• Sh
    shivsinghrawat Dec 14, 2009

my name shivsingh rawat{garhwali}

• Re
    Revati Jan 20, 2010

I'm trying to login through my user ID [email protected] I'm 100% sure that I'm typing correct username and Password. Then too system is now allowing me to access my Emails and giving the message that incorrect user name or Password.
    Its really very shameful.
    Because of You I have lost my very important informations..

Defective product and delay in delivery of replacement

I have ordered one MP3 player from rediff in Jan, 2007, when i received the product the ear phones were already defective. The player somehow worked for 10-12 days, then it stopped working. When i made a complaint to rediff they promised me to reimburse the money in the form of GIFT CERTIFICATE. I received the certificate after a week. Then i had to do the mistake of shopping in rediff again because the certificate was only for rediff. I have placed an order for another MP3 player on 21st Feb, 2007. Till date i.e. 6th March, 2007 I have not received the product. I have sent around 3-4 mails to rediff in this concern but i have received NO response at all from their side. I have made around 5-7 STD calls in this concern, but the SO CALLED Customer Care Executive (who DO NOT take care of customers at all) could not give any proper response.

I strictly recommend everyone to think 100 times before you shop for anything from REDIFF.

Do NOT go through the bad experience I had of EXTREMELY BAD Customer Service, DEFECTIVE products and non delivery of goods.

Cheating & fraud!

Vendor name: IND MART / Esource Enterprises, B 338 Shop no 3, Hari Nagar Clock Tower, New Delhi - 110064...

Unfair auction!

In August I had visited rediff auction site to get a gift for my niece and saw a ride on bike on auction and so I started bidding along with other's .There was nearly 12 bidder's and at last I was fortunate to get the item at a fantastic price of Rs 355 plus rs 50 shipping (against the MRP price of nearly 4000 Rs ) . I got confirmation from rediff that the item will be delivered within 7 to 10 working days . But as I didn't get the item even after 15 days I checked with service of auction site and was informed that the item was out of stock and will be delivered once the fresh stock arrives . But even after repeated follow up I didn't get the item. After a month or so I got a reply from rediff that they will credit the amount back to my account as the item is out of stock . I was disappointed as I had won a good bid but the site played bad game.

I need somebody to take up this issue with the site as I am sure that the site forgot to put a min or reserve price for this item and so the seller refused to deliver the item at such a low price . But thats not my problem.. why should I bother.. I won the bid and so the item should have been delivered to me as promised by the website. Please note I am a very good customer of this site also and even them they played dirty with me. My order no with auction 3419718. ride on bike

• Eu
    EUGENE Jan 08, 2008

Rediff Terms and Conditions says that if a person bids and doesnt pay or refuse to take delivery of product it is breach of Trust. Fine. How can Rediff auction a product which does not exist. One can only auction a commodity only when he possess it. So auctioning an immaginary product is definetely a breach of Trust. Rediff auction must pay atleast 2 times of the bid amount as compensation to the bidder.

If Rediff auctions can say a sorry and No stock. then all bidders can also say a sorry and No money. No law should be one sided.
    THE BIDDER CAN FILE A CASE IN THE CONSUMER COURT

• Dr
    drpan52 Apr 02, 2009

i d bad experience with rediff auction, i d bidded for HTC HD cell, from MNV collections, i d won the bid, and bid was closed as time was out, but i got a mail next day that u d lost the bid, and in the bidding list i am on the top of the list..rediffauction is fake i think, there is no transparency, i suggest Ebay is very gd site to purchase or bidd online, , dont beleive on rediff auction...

Poor logistics and customer care

I bought a T610 on the Rediff shopping network. Until a few days later, I had no clue about the shipping...

Free money making business

We ordered a 5 in 1 Mp3 player from rediff shopping but after so many days didn't got the courier. I...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices