RCA — poor quality, poor customer service
I purchased this RCA (24V511T) television not quite a year and a half ago and I am already having issues with the picture. The picture has little narrow black horizontal lines at the bottom and the top. Every other experience I've had with this was followed with the picture dying completely.
I e-mailed RCA to complain about this and they responded with an offer to "exchange" my rotten television for a new rotten television for $133 - plus whatever it costs to ship the thing. As luck would have it, the TV is now out of warranty and this is the only option I have - per company policy.
When I voiced my displeasure with this "option" and my desire to speak with a supervisor or manager of some sort, I was told that there was nobody else authorized to tell me anything different. I told them I would never buy another RCA product and would tell everyone I possibly could, to do the same. They basically didn't care. So, I am posting this complaint to urge everyone not to purchase anything RCA makes, especially televisions...unless you like flushing money down the toilet.
More RCA Complaints & Reviews
- RCA 42& LCD HDTV - stay away!
- RCA F32650 TV - defective tv, poor after sales service!
- RCA - class action lawsuit
- RCA TV, Model 20F424T - poor quality, poor customer service
- RCA - problem hd52w59 tv convergence
- RCA - tv/dvd warranty not honored
- RCA/Thompson - tv warranty
- RCA/32 INCH TELEVISION - model l32wd22
- RCA-Thomson Inc. - bad customer service
- Rca Opal m4304 Mp3 player - it froze and then cut off and never turnt on even when on the charger