RCA F32650 TV — defective tv, poor after sales service!
I purchased a RCA TV 32 inch screen for over $600. dollars. I purchased this TV in 2002. It broke last year in March. I contacted RCA for help and no one responded to my email.
I then took the TV to get it fixed. Now it is broken again. I called RCA this time. Their response to me was defensive and their attitude was this is my problem.
I explained to them that I invested allot of money into this TV and now am having to continue to invest money for a TV that is only 5 years old. Most TV's I have owned have lasted three times over. Could you give me some advice as a consumer on how I can get this resolved. One more note when I asked to speak to a supervisor the service person refused.
Thank you for you attention,
More RCA F32650 TV Complaints & Reviews
- RCA 42& LCD HDTV - stay away!
- RCA - class action lawsuit
- RCA TV, Model 20F424T - poor quality, poor customer service
- RCA - problem hd52w59 tv convergence
- RCA - warranty
- RCA - tv/dvd warranty not honored
- RCA/Thompson - tv warranty
- RCA/32 INCH TELEVISION - model l32wd22
- RCA-Thomson Inc. - bad customer service
- Rca Opal m4304 Mp3 player - it froze and then cut off and never turnt on even when on the charger