Ramada Innterrible everything

V

I was wrongfully terminated do to managemnet supposedly not filling out my prbationary evaluation. I was never paid out my night audit wages the nights i was working audit do to funding being low and not being able to afoord it and employees being hired after me at a hire wage employees not doing there job and staying because they are secured by there probationary period. were i was fired because the new manager didnt like young people running the front desk.. although my termination was do to not coming into work causing unneccesary over time although every employee is wrong for this i was terminated never wrote up. is it my fault management hasnt done there job taking me off of my probationary period i loose my job if i didnt do my job im secure with my probationary period being aloud to make mistakes without being fired. do i deserve to loose my job and not get the right wages do to negative funding sounds like ramada corporate should investigate a franchise owner in there policies and see if the business is really being ran the way they would want it to be along with letting a workers compensation person work four hours a day because they dont have enough people trained or knowing there jobs at the front desk.

Mary Mann May 28, 2009

They are charging my bank account $10.00 when I go online to make a reservation

• they do this its called there registration hold fee... i go through it to when i book a room... its unfair but generally knock it off the room rate...good luck

Mary Mann Jun 04, 2009

My complaint was NOT against " Ramada Inn " it was against it was against CHECKCARD 0531 RESERVATION REWARDS DIRECT MARK-SUBSCRIP they have unauthoized deductions.

Mary Mann Jun 04, 2009

I DID NOT MAKE A COMPLAINT AGAINST RAMADA INN MY COMPLINT WAS AGAINST CHECKCARD RESERVATION REWARDS
    THEY ARE TAKING$10.00 FROM MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION AS WELL AS SHOPPER REWARDS TAKING $12.00 A MONTH OUT OF MY ACCOUT WITH OUT AUTHORIZATION i DON'T KNOW HOW EITHER OF THESE COMPANYS GOT MY INFO BUT I CAN SEE I AM WAISTING MY TIME WITH THIS COMPLAINT BOARD I AM GOING FURTHER TO GET THESE UNAUTHORIZED DEDUCTIONS STOPPED.

• Mi
    miahutchinson Jun 04, 2009

Actually it is a rewards program that they often advise their clients about. My husband has also entered into these programs. I am not so sure that you can just have that money taken out of your account without signing up for it. At some point when you made a reservation you had to have given the ok. It is free for the first month. Most conversations are stated being recorded. Maybe you could have them play it for you to jog your memory.

• Ho
    HotinVAUS Nov 01, 2009

I think alot of franchises need to investigate the hotels because there are a lot of unsavory practices going on in the hotel industry. It is time for the franchises to not only care about their customers, but also the people working for these General Managers that feel like they can do whatever they want to employees. It's not fair to have to decide, hmm, do turn these people over to the labor board, health dept, BBB and whatever other avenues there are to protect employees, or do I keep my mouth shut and keep my job? Heart out to ya!

• Ki
    kismyassramada Jul 17, 2010

I to was screwed out of my job at ramada inn by a person that comes from another country that treats not only their employees like crap but their own family who work at the same establishment. I was there for over one year and seen the mold everyone is suppose to be trying to kill in every one of the rooms in one form or anouther .The so called manager would scream at the coustmers over the phone and to their faces that i have wittnessed more than once. I urge anyone that is thinking of renting a room or working at RAMADA INN in ASHEVILLE NC to think VERY VERY LONG and HARD about going elsewhere. I have seen mold in the icemachines because they have set for so long not working, I have seen customers come to the frontdesk wanting their money back cause they were wokenup by rats/mice running across the dresser, but the "manager" stode there calling the people liers and thats not to mention the bedbugs .