Ralph Laurendurability of their shoes

N Review updated:

I bought a pair of 79.99 of Ralph Lauren dress pumps and they did not hold up at all. The material is coming off, and they look awful. The sole is even falling off.

• Ni
    Nikhil Agrawal Mar 15, 2009

We spent 180 USD in Nov, 09 to buy some sweaters after feeling that this brand can be trusted but sweaters are already unwearable after 4-5 times...
    This is when the products, which we bought were on high discount...

PlEASE BE CAREFUL WITH RALPHS LAUREN PRODUCTS.

• Ga
    Gail Balts Nov 28, 2009

I had purchased 3 Jackets and all 3 zippers have broken with in 2 months. And when I took them back to the store they told me that even if I had the receipt I would not be compensated because they were worn and I said if they were not worn the zipper would not be broken. They said it was not there problem and they were not doing anything about it. I find that being very bad business related.

• So
    sour grapes RL purchase Dec 05, 2009

I bought RL, LAUREN patent leather pumps and after only one wearing to a low key wedding, one shoe has cracks on both sides of where the shoe bends with stepping. I suppose shoe #2 will soon follow. You would think I was wearing cheap fashion shoes like Chinese Laundry or Steve Madden!

'Ralph Lauren' brand, shame on you. I will remove this posting if you resolve this 'issue' somehow. Otherwise, I will wear them just as a conversation piece to point out the RL quality or lack thereof.

South Bay, CA

Christine M M May 19, 2011

Purchased a pair of black espardrilles with strap a few weeks ago. Minimum wear as I am in New England and the clear rubber bottom torn off both feet and continue to peel.

Christine M M May 19, 2011

I'm disappointed at the wear of the shoes

entered on

• Ut
    uta bartkowski Aug 01, 2012

The polo shirt that was sent is two sizes too small.

• Lo
    Logical Sense Aug 01, 2012

So return it and get the correct size.

• Valerie Aug 08, 2016

I spent 44.00 on an item, wore it for about 2 minutes to check fit, realized that it was too big, packaged it up and returned it. The item was barely touched, and all tags were included. Despite that, my refund was just over $23.00. Shipping costs and return shipping fees are not refunded. I've never heard of such a return policy from a mail-order company. I don't expect to shop from the website anymore. I'm a huge fan, but the customer service is terrible. A shocking disappointment--the amount returned was less than the item's price before shipping.

• Zo
    [email protected] Aug 17, 2019

Hi.i bought the dress red and white from the outlet mall i wear it one time i washed it with cold water on my hand .the red colour went on the white.i was very deceived. A new dress Ralph Lauren..please advise how can I replace the dress.thank you.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices