Rally's Burgersservice/food quality/ and about the disgusting quality of cleaning procedure.

J Jun 26, 2019

We went for lunch. I went to the BR I have pictures and video of how dirty it was the seating area was no different. We had to clean the table. The floor was sticky throughout lobby, the counters we're sticky it was gross. The help was rude and my burgar was raw had tons of sauce lil to no lettuce and was cold. Fries were almost burnt. Unbelievable.

service/food quality/ and about the disgusting quality of cleaning procedure.
service/food quality/ and about the disgusting quality of cleaning procedure.