Raintree Vacation Clubcontract dispute re fees

Trying to combine all complaints under Group - Raintree Vacation Club.
Add your email address under the Group Name so we can consolidate both threads and read all comments.

Under the Houston BBB which I filed anyway, there are other resourses - such as Texas Attorney General and others you might consider bringing this matter to now.

• Fo
    fo13fox Nov 28, 2011

Pleas eadd me to the list

James Howard

• Ba
    barbara5272 Mar 07, 2010

Please add us to you list.

Dave and Barbara Bhachu

• DanielKeeney Jul 16, 2009

Just for the record, my sources at Raintree say this Denisse Espinoza is not affiliated in any way with Raintree.

• De
    Denisse Espinoza Jul 09, 2009

Thank you for all your letters and your support. Now answering to some of your questions, yes Mexican members has been charge this fee also, but here we go with the good news, thank you to your complains and support the special assessment is now being refunded to those members who all ready pay and not being collect for those who decide not to pay untill furter news, so again is not necesary to pay the SA at this moment anymore.

Thank you again to all of you for your support and with the pleasure of assisting you at any time.

Regarles

Denisse Espinoza
    Club Regina Sales

[email protected]

Any questions please fell free!

• Wm
    WM1 Jul 08, 2009

Please add me to the list:
    Wanda McArn

• Mr
    MrD Jun 23, 2009

Please go to the following forum for lots of discussion on this Raintree Special Assessment Extortion attempt:

Raintree — Trying to charge a &Special Assessment&

• Al
    Alan Marcoff Jun 23, 2009

Please add me to the list. I can't believe that during these economic times they are trying to charge an extra fee! Are they charging everybody the same? I am an "every other year" owner and the fee is still $757.

Alan Marcoff

marc j wysong Jun 19, 2009

Please add me to the list. This special assessment is outragous, that's what we pay the maint fee for! They need to be investigated. Thanks for what you are doing.
    Marc Wysong

annekernordavis Jun 18, 2009

Count me in.

Anne Davis
    [email protected]

Are Mexican members being charged this fee???

• Og
    ogden1995 Jun 17, 2009

Hi there,

Several of us are attempting to collect a list of names of those interested in joining forces, outside of blogging, in addressing this special assessment. If you are interested please email me your name, address and phone number. We are working on a formal letter that would include our contact list of members who oppose the SA.

Please pass this on to any other Raintree members, we are going to need significant numbers to make a difference.

Thanks!