Raintree Vacation Club — fraud
My wife and I purchased a vacation club membership with RCI/Raintree and have never been able to use it. We've called about 10 times to plan a vacation and every single time, I get the same response "We're sold out and have no space available". These were all different dates and locations. We got scammed out of a large sum of money. I am looking to file a class action lawsuit as many others have had the same experience. I just need to get a large enough group to fight these thieves!
Whatever you do, DO NOT BUY anything from RCI or Raintree or their affiliates.
More Raintree Vacation Club Complaints & Reviews
- Raintree - Trying to charge a &Special Assessment&
- Raintree Vacation Club - maintenance fees
- Raintree - Letter to Doug Bech
- Raintree Vacation Club - special assessment fraud
- Raintree Vacation Club - fraud, extortion
- Raintree Vacation Club - disappearing developer weeks
- Raintree Vacation Club - special assessment fee for every other year memebership
- Raintree Vacation/ Club Regina - flim flam
- Raintree Vacation Club - 2nd request for special assesment
- Raintree - Special assessment