RaceTracracetrac state road 84 fort lauderdale

Stopped in to make a purchase and I am greated with "ya" by an employee with headphones on playing with his phone. Then proceeds to say " you're gonna have wait" then walks away. Well I didn't wait and went next door to make my purchase and will continue to do so. You hire some lazy rude people who just don't care. My business is only a few thousand a year, so probably no big deal to race trak. I hope more people stop patronizing your store, profit loss is the only thing that will make a change. I can get the same product at the same price at a hundred other gas stations. You and your employees act as if it is a privilege to shop in your store. You won't get any more of my money.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices