Having problems with QVC?

QVC Customer Service Contacts

1365 Enterprise Drive Mail Code 330
West Chester, Pennsylvania
United States - 19380

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with QVC Customer Service. Initial QVC complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for QVC above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about QVC. Discuss the issues you have had with QVC and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

QVChold on fund

I made a purchase on QVC.com they put a hold on funds for an authorization then they canceled the order and now will not take the authorization off the funds, they tell me to speak with the bank, the bank said they have to canceled the authorization on there side. Then when I called on Monday they told me by Wednesday it will be resolved, then Wednesday I called and they said it will be Friday then I call on Saturday and they said that they will send an email and that it will be at least Tuesday before anything is heard.

QVCDiscrimination

Do not order from here they are fake people do not care at all about any one but them selves period they profile you cancel your account for no reason at all and do not tell u why at all they assume u cant afford them so they treat you bad and move on to next person and do it to them also they have no rights to cancel some ones account with out telling there customers which they have failed to do period very unprofessional

QVCCorky's ham and turkey

I ordered a Corky's Ham and Turkey and it supposed to be delivered by Nov 20th. It never came, so on November 22nd I went to the Customer Service Chat and I was told it was in transit and would be at house early in the week. No delivery ever came, so on Tuesday, Nov 24th I called Customer Service and I was told that it wasn't even in transit. I didn't even get an apology. This was supposed to be for our Thanksgiving meal. I was lied to and no one even bothered to contact me that my order would not be here on time.

QVCJason Wu collection

I have been a QVC customer for many, many years but boy was I disappointed last night with that Jason Wu collection. He's a upscale designer and the items that were presented were anything but!! I wasted a whole hour watching that mess. It looked like something from a thrift store. REALLY???
        QVC you could have/should have passed on having him on. It wasn't worth it.

Oct 28, 2020

QVC — Permanently closed my account

I have been a loyal customer with QVC for many years. I have spent thousands of dollars with this company. I...

QVCBilling

Received letter from GC services limited stating that this is a collection letter and that I owe $198.84 from QVC. I have my last payment stub dated 2/11/20 that my bill has been paid in full and I closed the account. I received no further bills, no notice of payment owed. No communication for 6 months and now a letter for collection. No way! Calling fraud department in the morning

QVCService and not being able to place a order

in 2018 I had a balance of $107. I placed a order for a keurig on nov 2019 and was told I needed to pay b4 ordering I did so and June 2020 was trying to order a birthday gift and qvc cancelled claiming I still owed the 107 and called all their collections and no one has said I owed and I been calling for 8 days straight with no answer and I keep being told in 4hrs I haven't recvd a phone call as of yet, and I was willing to pay for the fitbit all I wasn't even trying to do payments and had to wait 8 days for money to be put back in my account and I went to fitbit.com and ordered it but still remain issue unsolved and this is the worse company ever, ive asked a research be done on my payment and to no avail have I been contacted. I am very disappointed with QVC. I want to get this resolved.. very dissatisfied customer

Apr 03, 2020

QVC — billing

Received email staing was behind on paying my acct for easy orders. review of their website shows current...

QVCbilling of order # [protected]

I have already spoken to several customer service personnel as well as the dispute department at Qurate only to be put in a continuous loop as each area indicated the other needs to resolve the issue.

My most recent discussion with Christine on 2/27/2020 indicated that she would have a supervisor call me within 4 hours of our call. It is now 18 hours later and no call.

I have just gotten off the phone with Melissa at Qurate Dispute department who essentially put me back in the same loop, although assured me that Kyra Head of Customer Service at QVC would give me a call.

This handling of my issue and account is extremely unprofessional and certainly does not live up to QVC motto.

QVCi'm not getting emails about my orders

QVC no longer sends you emails showing you placed an order and no longer sends emails showing the items have shipped. Every other company on the Internet sends you emails when you place orders and then sends you a second email when the items ship. Someone got ahold of my QVC card, had to have been someone working at QVC, and they tried to buy a big item. QVC caught it, contacted me and shut down my emails. They lied to me and said it was because I did not log out of my emails, that someone hacked my emails. That did not happen and no one ever sees my credit cards. Someone working at QVC was using people's cards. So then I no longer get emails when I order things, it's been a year of this and I have called, I have contacted them via the website and they do nothing about it. It's becoming a third rate business.

QVCqvc cancelled order by "fraud unit"

An Order was placed on 12/1. On 12/6 I went to check on status since not having notification on shipment. The ordered was cancelled on 12/6 with no explanation. Called customer service (had to wait for over 20 minutes) and was informed it was cancelled by their "Fraud Unit". No reason given. This was my daughter's Christmas gift. I WILL NOT PATRONIZE A BUSINESS WITH POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE! Cancelled all accounts with them. I am sticking with my AMAZON PRIME ACCOUNT with free 2 day shipping and outstanding customer service (have for over 20 years -no complaints). I suggest you direct all of your business there or anywhere except QVC and their affiliates. You will not be disappointed!

Sandy Starr Castilleja Jun 09, 2020

I had same thing they kept my money and still wanted money from me from a previous order, they are at their lowest ever. i am not happy with the service i recvd from the company.

QVCfruit cake

I want to express my displeasure of the Harry & David Fruitcake I recently received. I had served all of it, only to find there was no Fruit in it. It was full of nuts, but no fruit. We were very disappointed. I have made my own fruitcakes and have purchased pre-made ones at the grocery store. They were full of cherries, red and green, pineapple, orange peel, and other things. This was a very moist nut cake.

QVCfailure to cancel account ruins credit

In January I telephoned and cancelled my QVC account. I seldom used it and we were moving. The account was never cancelled. I had subscribed to one of those "send things automatically" coins representing national parks. Since they did not cancel the account they sent a package in the spring, evidently. The mail forward had expired so the package was returned to them. I was still charged for it, and billed and billed and billed although I saw none of the bills. I knew nothing about the package. They had my email address, but that would have been too much effort. The credit bureaus have it down at non payment for 120 days. This is for a cancelled account and a package about which I knew nothing.

I have talked to them (twice) and am submitting a dispute with their Synchrony Bank. The people to whom I have spoken move me from person to person, and no one pays any attention. They are rude and unprofessional. I have also filed disputes with credit bureaus, but I don't know what the outcome will be. I would recommend never working with QVC.

QVCclosed account

I have been a customer with QVC since it's inception and have never had an issue with my account nor with my QVC Credit Card Account. In June 2019 for unforeseeable reasons I was forced to file a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy whihc DID NOT include my QVC credit card since the account was paid in full/closed. I went to make a purchase with QVC on or about 09/14/19 and noticed that my previous order history was gone so I decided to wait before making the purchase until I could contact QVC. I contacted QVC on 09/19/19 via online chat was was advised that my account was permantently closed becasue I filed a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy June 2019 and that the account COULD NOT be reopened. There was no communication received from QVC on their decision to permantently close my account nor was there good cause for QVC to close my account since my account had ALWAYS been in good standing.

Aug 18, 2019

QVC — scott brothers

scott brothers matterss is dangerous ...the skirt around the matterss is too loose so mattress slides off the...

QVCautograph balls 3

The first picture is the Pete Rose ball with the Henry Aaron ball. Notice how vivid the Rose ball is, and you can berely read the Aaron ball. The second is the Aaron ball, notice the 177/2000 is legelable, They told me I must of had it in direct sunlite, so why can you read the the Rose ball and the 177/2000 when they were on the same shelf in my sports room.

autograph balls 3
                          autograph balls 3

Jun 20, 2019

QVC.com — jewelry purchase; affinity diamonds

I purchased an expensive band ring to find out there is no way to address the issue of a diamond popping out...

QVCautographed baseballs

This is when companys become to big to care . A follow up on my autographed baseballs. I called and closed my account with QVC, they asked me why and I told them the story, and they said thank you for your business and I can come back when ever I wanted!!! Are they not listening. I know no one from QVC reads these, but just one day no one order anything the entire day, and maybe they will start. I also will return there check for $22.45, which I would have rather them say there was nothing they could do. Do not see a date to cash by so I will send it back at a later time.

QVCautographed baseballs

In the late 90, s I purchased 5 autographed baseballs by the following ballplayers. Cal Ripken, Henry Aaron, Roger Clemens, Pete Rose and Barry Bonds all from different shows. Each show had the player live selling these collectables. These balls are postmarked, signed and numbered and only sold a certain amount. For at least 10 years I had them on display in my sports room only to put them back in there original boxes in my safe until last month. I was giving these to my grandson for graduating high school. Of the 5 balls, 3 are still good. Roger Clemens you can just bearly read, it is his 6 cy young ball and Henry Aaron you can not see it at all. This one was an anniversary of his breaking babe Ruths record. I would like to think these would last a lifetime. I paid at least 180dollars or more at that time.l wanted to e mail pictures of these balls, but they told me not to do anything until I hear back from them in 48 hours. I did not receive a call but today I received a check for 22.00 dollars!!!. That is 11 dollars a ball which were sold as collectables. Who makes that decision? That is a slap in my face and l will return your check. I will never ever purchase anything from qvc again.

Jan 24, 2019

QVC — serta mattress

We purchased a serta cal-king size m*attress in oct. 2018, 3 months after purchasing this $1086.00 mattre...