Menu
QVC
reviews & complaints

QVC
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

122 complaints
21 resolved 101 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of QVC. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
1:09 pm EST

QVC - charging your credit card

QVC states they will not charge your credit card until the order ships but hello that is not true. I check my bank statement daily and I was charged something for an item that was not even shipping for 2 weeks.When I called they stated not to worry it is in pending on my bank and if it does not go through the bank will take it off in a few days. Well a few days is a lot when it had a high price tag.They seemed to not care and when I spoke to a friend she said the same thing happened to her.Holding up your money for any period of time is wrong. And the pending took more than a few days to reverse.

P
6:28 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I placed an order on the 11th, rec'd a confirmation on the 12th, on the 13th I logged on to see if it had shipped and the order wasn't there and then I got kicked off the site. I thought they were having issues with their website so I called and was told that my account had been suspended due to past due easy pays. I had no idea what they were talking about...

J
1:47 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I paid my QVC credit card in full and closed my account over a year or two ago. I found out today, GE Capital who represents the Q card reported to the credit bureau my account was closed due to a settlement, still owing QVC $74.00 and change. This is ridiculous. Is this how the company treats its customers for closing an account? I want GE to report to the...

1:57 pm EDT

QVC - horrible customer service

QVC has really slipped in their "customer service" lately. Things being sent that weren't ordered, waiting one month to get your refund on a returned item and the very frequent incorrent amount refunded to your card (always in their favor of course). Also, there have been several items that have been ordered and received damaged lately. Then the hassle begins with customer service. It can take dozens of calls just to handle the return of one damaged item. Then instead of refunding your card they give you a merchandise credit. And of course, anytime you have a problem with customer service comes the famous "we'll have to let corporate take care of it" Which is some kind of code for it will be another three weeks before it gets handled if at all. My advice stay away from them. They have become rip off artists. Oh, and so much for their no hassle return policy. One day past 30 days and they'll just mail your item right back to you. No refund for you.And you're not allowed too many returns either. It's one big scam for people who are lonely or housebound to suck you in like you're their friend or something just to get you to buy, buy, buy.

Dec 24, 2012 1:16 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I can't agree more, I ordered a Christmas Gift in the middle of November, expecting it to get here before Christmas. It said within a week of my order that the order had shipped and I would get the order by the middle of December. So On that date I still hadn't got the gift. So I called and they said the order had just been sent out the day I called. That's not what the email said. Then all of a sudden I got an email saying my order had shipped and it would be here on the 24th of December. Only problem is, the customer service rep said I'd get my order the next day. Which would have been on the 21st of December. A day before Christmas and doubt I'll get my gift for my wife in time. QVC is full of the customer service scam if you ask me.

10:53 am EDT

QVC - should refund customers' return shipping costs — not just the original shipping cost

My complaint is that QVC stated that they will give me back what I was charged for any products bought.

They said that they will give me back my shipping and handling.

They gave me back their shipping and handling but not mine.

Because it did not fit well, I had to pay extra to send their product back.

I think they should have sent me a return shipping label that covered my shipping cost.

I feel that a lot of people are being taken advantage of because it cost too much to send the items back.

I requested for them to send me back my extra shipping cost. I have had no response at this time from them.

I will stop shopping on QVC if they continue to not send a return label with original shipments.

K
May 14, 2014 7:30 am EDT

QVC NO LONGER STANDS FOR::QUALITY, VALUE, and CONVENIENCE .They sell
products that THEY KNOW has been cheapened, yet continue to LIE about it!. I think EVERYONE should STOPPED shopping at QVC until they make things right! Take philosophy for instants. It USED to be a wonderful product until COTY took it over, cheapened the product and sells it for an OUTRAGEOUS price on QVC. If QVC STILL stood for QUALITY, VALUE, and CONVENIENCE, they would care about their FAITHFUL CUSTOMERS and READ what people are COMPLAINING about! But the ONLY THING QVC CARES ABOUT IS MAKING YOU PAY FOR A HIGH PRICE S&H FEE TO SEND THEIR NO GOOD PRODUCTS BACK AND THEY KNOW THE PRODUCTS ARE NO LONGER ANY GOOD!

M
Jul 06, 2011 2:28 pm EDT

is this the first time ordering from them? if not, you should already know their s&h practices. Qvc has been running a scam for years! 90% of the products sold thru them are made in china. Qvc has a pre-paid return sticker and it's 6.95 for all returns, it is deducted from your method of payment, which for most ppl is credit card. you can choose to use that sticker and lose your 6.95 or send it out at your own cost. for example: you are sending back earrings and you tell the USPS clerk you want to pay the postage. it may cost a mere 1.50 postage to send back + confirmation cost of 1.00. that is a grand total of 2.50. only use Qvc pre-paid return sticker when the item is weighty and it would cost more than 6.95 to send item back. other than that, you should avoid buying from them.

12:11 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

PLEASE, don't use QVC. What a scam they have. I bought a HP (mistake) computer 1 year and 3 day ago. My key board stopped working. QVC wont help me because I am over by 3 days...So my computer that costs 699.00 is worth less now...Thanks for the customer service QVC.. If I can convince one person not to buy from QVC. Its worth the loss to my family...Please...

2:08 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I am so tired of receiving bills from QVC/GEMB that are always late and show an amount past due. I never receive a bill on time and I am never notified by email, phone, or postal mail that I have a payment upcoming so I can pay it ON TIME and not accrue past-due amounts. I have other things going on in my life that are important and need my attention; I do...

4:52 pm EDT

QVC - customer service

I ordered an item send to my daughter in another state. She returned the item. We have been 4 months trying to get the money back. She calls customer service and they tell her they have credited my credit card for the amount. I call QVC customer service and they tell me the amount has been credited to my credit card and I should call them. I call the credit card company and they tell me they have NOT been credited. I have to call QVC back and they tell me first that they sent a check to my daughter and then that her account has a credit. I insist they either send a check or credit my card as she doesn't buy anything from them. They assure me they will but they assured me a month ago that they would credit my account. I am finished with them. I just want to sit down and cry today.

Apr 21, 2011 5:08 am EDT

WE POSTED THIS IN EVERY YAHOO BLOG, AND WE SPOKE TO N.B.C. T.V. AND THEY ARE LOOKING INTO DOING THE STORY...ALSO YOU REFUSED 3 WAY CALL WITH DELL, AND DELL REP TOLD Q.V.C. THAT THEIR SOLUTION WAS UNACCEPTABLE. DELL IS LOOKING INTO THIS MATTER AS YOU COMMITTED FALSE ADVERTISEMENT...HERE IS THE BLOG...

DON'T BUY FROM Q.V..C., THEY GOT CAUGHT SELLING OBSOLETE ITEMS AS STATE OF THE ART, IN COMPUTERS. WE HAVE PROOF & ARE INFORMING THE PUBLIC. THEY WERE SELLING NOTEBOOKS AS BEING BUILT TO ORDER, BUT WERE IN FACT BUILT OVER A YEAR AGO AND STASHED IN THEIR WAREHOUSE...DON'T BUT FROM Q.V.C THEY REFUSE TO RECTIFY THE SITUATION AND NOW WANT US TO RETURN COMPUTER FOR NEWER MODEL, BUT WILL NOT SEND IT TILL WE RETURN OBSOLETE ITEM. THEY GOT CAUGHT & ARE TRYING TO KEEP US QUIET FOR THIS NEW MODEL. WE WOULD RATHER INFORM THE PUBLIC NOT TO BUY FROM Q.V.C AS THEY GOT CAUGHT SCAMMING...WHO KNOW'S HOW MANY OTHER TIMES THAY HAVE SCAMMED THE PUBLIC WITH THEIR ITEMS? PUBLIC BEWARE...DO NOT SHOP OR BUY FROM Q.V.C.

C
2:15 am EDT

QVC - these people are downright hateful

The customer service reps at qvc are not what they use to be! I don't know where they are getting these people from but, they are some of the most hateful people that I have ever encountered in the short time that I have been doing business with them. So far I have not had a bad experience with those at hsn, but the ones at qvc are something else. Its gotten to the point that I don't really like having to deal with them. What happened to the nice people that use to work at qvc?

C
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This Mattress was seen on tv, QVC sales I called and set up an order, with payments coming from my checking acct. for I think 6 months. My body sink into the mattress, it's even hard to turn over in bed, my back and legs has been giving me trouble every since I have had it, and I don't know how to contact the company. I am 74 years old and could use a bit...

12:17 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

One more thing my wife ordered from these people, one more overpriced piece of junk that doesn't work. This time it was an ionic air "cleaner", that not only didn't clean anything, but kicked out so much ozone that it burned your throat. Then there was the vacuum that could be purchased elsewhere for half the price, that broke down the second time I used it...

G
3:18 pm EST

QVC - closed my acct stopped shipment

I am a brand new customer with qvc, I ordered Melania Trump jewelry to the tune of $500 total (yes they charged me tax) the shipped the watches and bracelet which were too big i sent them back, but nothing else came. Called 2/12 cust svc says they closed my acct because they could not verify info, im like what the? i have an american express gold card for cod's sake! (thank God with amex you can go online and dispute charges) so they cancelled all my other items which were for my birthday, and never ever sent me a notice or called me. they want me to fax corporate or write a letter, i'm like yeah when pigs fly! can you tell i'm from boston? heehee Down with QVC! And they are going to try to charge my credit card for shipping! i dont think so...

Mar 14, 2012 2:00 pm EDT

you're so not alone ...near same thing happened to me. All I got was "send a letter to corporate". I felt the same way...when pigs fly honey.

Apr 21, 2011 5:07 am EDT

NO, I ACCEPTED PACKAGE, THEN CLOSED MY BANK ACCOUNT...READ ON

E
9:09 am EST

QVC - never delivered product

After ordering a tv in Dec they claimed we would receive it on FeB 7th, we never heard anything from the delivery company and keep calling QVC. They said "we have till the 7th" . On the 4th we called and they said the delivery company canceled because they couldn't reach us, that was later changed to "we canceled"! Both are lies! no one spoke to us, QVC has claimed to have this at there corporate level. And will contact us. Again no one has! What a bunch of frauds! I will buy somewhere else thank you very much. Once again even in a bad economy, companies show they do not care about the customer.

Apr 21, 2011 5:06 am EDT

L
8:12 pm EDT

QVC - bait and switch prices

I did a search for a bath and body gel Philosophy Red Fishy. It came up on the QVC search page as $Special Price $ 22.73. I hit “add to cart” and it come up at $25.00. Not a big difference but with Shipping at over $5 it was. I printed the page and saved it and sent an email to QVC asking for the special price. They did not respond to me until they had fixed the page and told me I had watched the video which listed the special price. I watched no video and had the print out to prove the price but they refuse to answer me further. Just an example of bad customer service…imagine if you really need them to help you.

My scan is not formatted to attach here.

J
6:40 pm EDT

QVC - I like using them but I need to be able to speak to an employee when I have a complaint

Been having some problems with QVC. I have been using them for some time and never had any complaints but lately i am having a billing dispute on a purchase i made and i cant seem to get anyone on the phone to speak with about this. Is their a main number to call where they can answer questions from customers about prices and exchanges. I like using them but i need to be able to speak to an employee when i have a complaint.

W
Mar 16, 2014 1:11 pm EDT

Amy.L.Trice@qvc.com

This is the contact info for one of the few people at QVC capable of understanding, processing and remedying any legitimate e complaint.

Apr 21, 2011 5:05 am EDT

G
4:04 pm EST

QVC - scam

After shopping on line for a Christmas gift, my checking account has been billed 3 times for 11.95, when I call their phone number they ask for more credit card info, and a pin/account number, yet my bank does not even have a phone number for these creeps, why TF hasn't the Fn gov't done something about these jerks, if I could get a physical hold of just one of these folks I'd educate them on just how wrong it is to steal!

4:52 pm EST

11:03 am EDT

A
1:26 am EDT

QVC - poor service

I ordered a Samsung tv from QVC using a prepaid debit card (Walmart) and everything was fine till I got a call a few days later explaining they didn't accept prepaid debit cards (nice of them to process it though). I canceled my order, but asked if I could use my bank debit card. They said yes, they accept those. So after waiting TEN days for them to return my money I deposited it and ordered a Philips tv I liked. I called 4 times over the last few days every time being told the order was fine. They told me yesterday it had processed and authorized and I would get the tv Friday. Tonight I noticed the charge dropped off my account so I called my bank. They said QVC canceled the order. ###s! I called QVC and checked online and both say my order is shipping and I will get it Friday. This is the second time. Screw them. I am ordering it from Newegg in a few months for cash like I should have in the first place. QVC is just out to make interest off our money.

Apr 21, 2011 5:04 am EDT

2:01 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I placed an order on the 15th of August then saw the same product that came with a kit on the 16th. They said "no problem we'll cancel the order and reorder ” what they didn't say was that there was a hold on my account for the first order. So when they did the reordered they put another hold on my account. There were two holds for 7 days and here come the...

QVC contacts