Menu
QVC
reviews & complaints

QVC
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

109 complaints
21 resolved 88 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of QVC. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
10:07 pm

QVC - shipping products not ordered

Be made aware that qvc has chaged many items to my credit card without my approval, knowledge or aurthority to the tune of over 127 transactions in the last 20 days. Thank goodness that american express fraud division supports innocent people like myself. I can not, will not, and should not ever recommend doing businews with a company that in my opiniion makes identitiy thefts look like school kids. Be aware - be aware - be aware.

F
Jun 03, 2014 10:47 pm

QVC certainly should have investigated such heavy use of card.

C

QVC - bed room bedding

i purchased a bedding set from QVC I couldn't wait for this to arrive. I got it allright! The comforter was not what I ordered the pillow cases were mitch matched so I returned it for an exchange. When the new one arrived it was the correct one only the pillow cases and the additional pillow was not included. They offered to refund $3.00 OFF A $99.00 SET. I told them i wanted all my money credited back to my credit card. I returned it and here comes another bedding set and an additional bill. Now my statement on my credit card is boubled. this time I don't have a bedroom linen and they got two payments. I called them and spoke to a supervisor which didn't speak good English, OMG the next month they hit my credit card again. I tried everything to get them to reimburse me my money for $200.00 plus for a $99.00 plus linen set. the only way I had to stop them was close out that account. later that month i found out that they tried to
get paid for another billing, it came back as Insufficient funds. the bank reported this for me and within 6 months QVC paid me back everything they took from me. On the 7th month after they paid me guess what happened... they sent me the right comfort set along with a bill. I never paid them. I have the set I originally wanted and the account they had been hitting me for was closed out. I GOT A FREE BEDDING SET AND I AM NOT PAYING THEM A DIME. I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN THEY TREATED ME SO BAD AS IF I HAD MONEY TO GIVE THEM. I WANT TO THANK MY BANK FOR GETTING MY MONEY BACK.

P
Aug 15, 2020 11:34 pm

After shopping QVC for over 30 years I am done. The bank (Synchrony Bank) that handles the Q Card is a horrible company. I am trying to pay off a deferred interest purchase that was deferred until 8/26/20 . I have been on the phone four different days this week with Synchrony. I Have insisted twice to speak with a supervisor and have been assured I have a zero balance but it’s not zero. When I call back to check my balance it’s not zero. No one I have spoken to does what I am asking them to do. They keep screwing up. I strongly feel they keep screwing up on purpose so they can stick me with the $171 deferred interest. When I finally hang up my blood pressure is thru the roof. Bye bye QVC and the idiots that work at synchrony bank. Neither of you are never ever going to cause me the severe distress you have put me through ever again!

N
9:48 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I tried to purchase a computer through Qvc using the easy pay option, I kept receiving a declined notification over and over so I called customer service and they told they weren't allowed to tell me why it was declining my card, so I called my bank and it already had a Qvc pending purchase on it. Apparently one of my attempts had actually went through and...

This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Just got a Q-Card. Already rotten customer service on my very first order. Paid for skin care kit on 1/22/2014, it is now six days later and there is zero UPS tracking information that it has even left QVC warehouse! Usually receive HSN, Amazon and other online orders 3-4 days after ordering. QVC online says the "estimated delivery date" is February 5th --...

F
4:11 pm

QVC - tried to call them but with no luck

The company Qvcs.org recently charged me for $30, and I have no idea for what. I found their customer services phone number and tried to call them. Their phones were busy, but one day I spoke with a lady, who promised to return money within 4 days. I haven’t received money and never heard from this company again. Please leave comments about this website, because people should be aware when they deal with such irresponsive people.

A
Dec 27, 2013 9:54 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

all i want is for you to stop taking money from my acount .thank you

A
Dec 27, 2013 9:50 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

yuo are taking £52.61p and i want to cencel my acount with you.

N
1:27 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

First Ive been a customer since I am 19. Im 36 now. It started with my packages getting delivered to a similar address in a nearby town, and having to fight the charge. Then they deliver stuff that can MELT (makeup) in 100 degree weather and customer service people can be nasty. Then I bought 2 Royal Place rugs and I have owned them before so I didnt forsee...

4:31 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

DO NOT BUY FROM QVC.com-I was a loyal customer for 15years at least. Have a lot of jewelry, household products, clothing products etc spent tens of thousands over the years. Then I order garden plants a few years ago. They all arrived dead. I called customer service and offered to send all these dead plants shipped way earlier than they should have been...

1:09 pm

QVC - charging your credit card

QVC states they will not charge your credit card until the order ships but hello that is not true. I check my bank statement daily and I was charged something for an item that was not even shipping for 2 weeks.When I called they stated not to worry it is in pending on my bank and if it does not go through the bank will take it off in a few days. Well a few days is a lot when it had a high price tag.They seemed to not care and when I spoke to a friend she said the same thing happened to her.Holding up your money for any period of time is wrong. And the pending took more than a few days to reverse.

P
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I placed an order on the 11th, rec'd a confirmation on the 12th, on the 13th I logged on to see if it had shipped and the order wasn't there and then I got kicked off the site. I thought they were having issues with their website so I called and was told that my account had been suspended due to past due easy pays. I had no idea what they were talking about...

J
1:47 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I paid my QVC credit card in full and closed my account over a year or two ago. I found out today, GE Capital who represents the Q card reported to the credit bureau my account was closed due to a settlement, still owing QVC $74.00 and change. This is ridiculous. Is this how the company treats its customers for closing an account? I want GE to report to the...

1:57 pm

QVC - horrible customer service

QVC has really slipped in their "customer service" lately. Things being sent that weren't ordered, waiting one month to get your refund on a returned item and the very frequent incorrent amount refunded to your card (always in their favor of course). Also, there have been several items that have been ordered and received damaged lately. Then the hassle begins with customer service. It can take dozens of calls just to handle the return of one damaged item. Then instead of refunding your card they give you a merchandise credit. And of course, anytime you have a problem with customer service comes the famous "we'll have to let corporate take care of it" Which is some kind of code for it will be another three weeks before it gets handled if at all. My advice stay away from them. They have become rip off artists. Oh, and so much for their no hassle return policy. One day past 30 days and they'll just mail your item right back to you. No refund for you.And you're not allowed too many returns either. It's one big scam for people who are lonely or housebound to suck you in like you're their friend or something just to get you to buy, buy, buy.

Dec 24, 2012 1:16 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I can't agree more, I ordered a Christmas Gift in the middle of November, expecting it to get here before Christmas. It said within a week of my order that the order had shipped and I would get the order by the middle of December. So On that date I still hadn't got the gift. So I called and they said the order had just been sent out the day I called. That's not what the email said. Then all of a sudden I got an email saying my order had shipped and it would be here on the 24th of December. Only problem is, the customer service rep said I'd get my order the next day. Which would have been on the 21st of December. A day before Christmas and doubt I'll get my gift for my wife in time. QVC is full of the customer service scam if you ask me.

10:53 am

QVC - should refund customers' return shipping costs — not just the original shipping cost

My complaint is that QVC stated that they will give me back what I was charged for any products bought.

They said that they will give me back my shipping and handling.

They gave me back their shipping and handling but not mine.

Because it did not fit well, I had to pay extra to send their product back.

I think they should have sent me a return shipping label that covered my shipping cost.

I feel that a lot of people are being taken advantage of because it cost too much to send the items back.

I requested for them to send me back my extra shipping cost. I have had no response at this time from them.

I will stop shopping on QVC if they continue to not send a return label with original shipments.

K
May 14, 2014 7:30 am

QVC NO LONGER STANDS FOR::QUALITY, VALUE, and CONVENIENCE .They sell
products that THEY KNOW has been cheapened, yet continue to LIE about it!. I think EVERYONE should STOPPED shopping at QVC until they make things right! Take philosophy for instants. It USED to be a wonderful product until COTY took it over, cheapened the product and sells it for an OUTRAGEOUS price on QVC. If QVC STILL stood for QUALITY, VALUE, and CONVENIENCE, they would care about their FAITHFUL CUSTOMERS and READ what people are COMPLAINING about! But the ONLY THING QVC CARES ABOUT IS MAKING YOU PAY FOR A HIGH PRICE S&H FEE TO SEND THEIR NO GOOD PRODUCTS BACK AND THEY KNOW THE PRODUCTS ARE NO LONGER ANY GOOD!

M
Jul 06, 2011 2:28 pm

is this the first time ordering from them? if not, you should already know their s&h practices. Qvc has been running a scam for years! 90% of the products sold thru them are made in china. Qvc has a pre-paid return sticker and it's 6.95 for all returns, it is deducted from your method of payment, which for most ppl is credit card. you can choose to use that sticker and lose your 6.95 or send it out at your own cost. for example: you are sending back earrings and you tell the USPS clerk you want to pay the postage. it may cost a mere 1.50 postage to send back + confirmation cost of 1.00. that is a grand total of 2.50. only use Qvc pre-paid return sticker when the item is weighty and it would cost more than 6.95 to send item back. other than that, you should avoid buying from them.

12:11 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

PLEASE, don't use QVC. What a scam they have. I bought a HP (mistake) computer 1 year and 3 day ago. My key board stopped working. QVC wont help me because I am over by 3 days...So my computer that costs 699.00 is worth less now...Thanks for the customer service QVC.. If I can convince one person not to buy from QVC. Its worth the loss to my family...Please...

2:08 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I am so tired of receiving bills from QVC/GEMB that are always late and show an amount past due. I never receive a bill on time and I am never notified by email, phone, or postal mail that I have a payment upcoming so I can pay it ON TIME and not accrue past-due amounts. I have other things going on in my life that are important and need my attention; I do...

4:52 pm

QVC - customer service

I ordered an item send to my daughter in another state. She returned the item. We have been 4 months trying to get the money back. She calls customer service and they tell her they have credited my credit card for the amount. I call QVC customer service and they tell me the amount has been credited to my credit card and I should call them. I call the credit card company and they tell me they have NOT been credited. I have to call QVC back and they tell me first that they sent a check to my daughter and then that her account has a credit. I insist they either send a check or credit my card as she doesn't buy anything from them. They assure me they will but they assured me a month ago that they would credit my account. I am finished with them. I just want to sit down and cry today.

Apr 21, 2011 5:08 am

WE POSTED THIS IN EVERY YAHOO BLOG, AND WE SPOKE TO N.B.C. T.V. AND THEY ARE LOOKING INTO DOING THE STORY...ALSO YOU REFUSED 3 WAY CALL WITH DELL, AND DELL REP TOLD Q.V.C. THAT THEIR SOLUTION WAS UNACCEPTABLE. DELL IS LOOKING INTO THIS MATTER AS YOU COMMITTED FALSE ADVERTISEMENT...HERE IS THE BLOG...

DON'T BUY FROM Q.V..C., THEY GOT CAUGHT SELLING OBSOLETE ITEMS AS STATE OF THE ART, IN COMPUTERS. WE HAVE PROOF & ARE INFORMING THE PUBLIC. THEY WERE SELLING NOTEBOOKS AS BEING BUILT TO ORDER, BUT WERE IN FACT BUILT OVER A YEAR AGO AND STASHED IN THEIR WAREHOUSE...DON'T BUT FROM Q.V.C THEY REFUSE TO RECTIFY THE SITUATION AND NOW WANT US TO RETURN COMPUTER FOR NEWER MODEL, BUT WILL NOT SEND IT TILL WE RETURN OBSOLETE ITEM. THEY GOT CAUGHT & ARE TRYING TO KEEP US QUIET FOR THIS NEW MODEL. WE WOULD RATHER INFORM THE PUBLIC NOT TO BUY FROM Q.V.C AS THEY GOT CAUGHT SCAMMING...WHO KNOW'S HOW MANY OTHER TIMES THAY HAVE SCAMMED THE PUBLIC WITH THEIR ITEMS? PUBLIC BEWARE...DO NOT SHOP OR BUY FROM Q.V.C.

C
2:15 am

QVC - these people are downright hateful

The customer service reps at qvc are not what they use to be! I don't know where they are getting these people from but, they are some of the most hateful people that I have ever encountered in the short time that I have been doing business with them. So far I have not had a bad experience with those at hsn, but the ones at qvc are something else. Its gotten to the point that I don't really like having to deal with them. What happened to the nice people that use to work at qvc?

This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This Mattress was seen on tv, QVC sales I called and set up an order, with payments coming from my checking acct. for I think 6 months. My body sink into the mattress, it's even hard to turn over in bed, my back and legs has been giving me trouble every since I have had it, and I don't know how to contact the company. I am 74 years old and could use a bit...

12:17 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

One more thing my wife ordered from these people, one more overpriced piece of junk that doesn't work. This time it was an ionic air "cleaner", that not only didn't clean anything, but kicked out so much ozone that it burned your throat. Then there was the vacuum that could be purchased elsewhere for half the price, that broke down the second time I used it...

G
3:18 pm

QVC - closed my acct stopped shipment

I am a brand new customer with qvc, I ordered Melania Trump jewelry to the tune of $500 total (yes they charged me tax) the shipped the watches and bracelet which were too big i sent them back, but nothing else came. Called 2/12 cust svc says they closed my acct because they could not verify info, im like what the? i have an american express gold card for cod's sake! (thank God with amex you can go online and dispute charges) so they cancelled all my other items which were for my birthday, and never ever sent me a notice or called me. they want me to fax corporate or write a letter, i'm like yeah when pigs fly! can you tell i'm from boston? heehee Down with QVC! And they are going to try to charge my credit card for shipping! i dont think so...

Mar 14, 2012 2:00 pm

you're so not alone ...near same thing happened to me. All I got was "send a letter to corporate". I felt the same way...when pigs fly honey.

Apr 21, 2011 5:07 am

NO, I ACCEPTED PACKAGE, THEN CLOSED MY BANK ACCOUNT...READ ON

E
9:09 am

QVC - never delivered product

After ordering a tv in Dec they claimed we would receive it on FeB 7th, we never heard anything from the delivery company and keep calling QVC. They said "we have till the 7th" . On the 4th we called and they said the delivery company canceled because they couldn't reach us, that was later changed to "we canceled"! Both are lies! no one spoke to us, QVC has claimed to have this at there corporate level. And will contact us. Again no one has! What a bunch of frauds! I will buy somewhere else thank you very much. Once again even in a bad economy, companies show they do not care about the customer.

Apr 21, 2011 5:06 am