Complaints & Reviews

TophatterLost all my point $6.25 before and $10.00 lots on cards taken 3 days lockout.

September 22, 2020 locked out unable to make a purcase till Sept 24, 2020 credit took all of my 10.00 in card. then said 20.00 shipping so i canceled it. keep all my money locked me out of bidding for days. 3.75 creidt but took all my 10.00in points should got $6.25 back. more in credit.But no refund of money?

[protected]@gmail.com

2nd time A Star trek ring applied for 3.75 credit on a 9 dollar purchase add 5.00 from may cards had 10.00 used a $5.00 but it took all my card money. on Date September this said free shipping on a 620 game won bid 9 dollars had 1.75

TophatterRobot vacuum

Bought robot vacuum. It is seriousLy a piece of junk. It does not work and I immediately requested a return and was told it's not returnable. Gets stuck everywhere and does not pick up anything. Only dust and not even that really. I will not buy from Tophatter again. I have ordered at least 20 or 30 things from them. I've never had a problem before. What's really frustrating is you cannot contact anyone there.

TophatterUnfair practices

I bid on an item (Solar LED pinapple outdoor light). I was awarded this bid at $3.00 - a week later I was advised that it was out of stock and a refund was issued. I got on line with Yunchi Brand Shop and found that they not only were not out of stock, but wanted to sell me some of the same product. If I am to be expected to stand behind my bid, shouldn't the vendor be expected to stand behind their sale? If we cannot resolve this issue correctly, I will have no choice but to stop using Tophatter as I need to know that if I bid on an item, and I am awarded the high bid, I will get the item. Especially when the item is in stock and for sale. A low bid is not my fault, I would have bid more on the item if there were more bidders on the item. Please let me know the outcome and I will continue to use and tell people about Tophatter.

Refund date: August 13, 2020
      Vendor: Yunchi Brand Shop

Jerry Lencioni
      [protected]@outlook.com
      [protected] Home
      [protected] Cell

TophatterZ tablet out of date technology

I bought a 'Z' tablet from Tophatter & they do not even have the seller listed. I have contacted Tophatter several times but they state they do not keep records of who the sellers are. This tablet has such old technology that it does not even work - it runs on Android 4.4. Tophatter will not give me the seller's name nor address so I can not even use the 'Z' tablets 12-month warranty.
        Very disappointed in Tophatter as they refuse to co-operate.

Tophatter2020 new smart phone note 10tpro 4gt64g large screen 5.8 inches

My order number # [protected] / Sold by Xiong Haiyan / $ 94.39 Dollars for the phone. I order a smart phone for $ 94.39 dollars on April 3. 2020. It's was a knock off phone. It did not work for me. I went to three phone company and they said the phone was no good, It's a knock off phone to send it back. I talk to a police officer and he said the same thing, the phone is no good. I had to buy me a phone for $250.00 dollars. I didn't want to pay that much for a phone. That why I order from Xiong Haiyan. He need to stop getting over on people. I work to hard for my money. He need to pay me back. Who do I send the phone back to. I don't need it, it don't work.
          Georgia Newkirk
          [protected]

TophatterNot getting my products and on one there is no tracking number only a order number

Have bidded on 10 rings since april one dress one bracelet I think 3 months is plenty of time to get my products... Should have already gotten them one date was june 12 haven. T started bidding in april... Five butterfly rings three rings that come together// ome maxi yellow dress that I ordered in april... I recieved ine garnet ring.. It should have beem two.. One silver diamond cluster in april... One maxi yellow long dress.. I would like to get what I ordered... One bracelet I am not going to bid on that site I think most os it is a scam. When you have to wait 3 and 4 months for something to come... So I hope people out there dont go on that site and give their money away.. Because thats all their doing... I do not like this site and I will never bid on anything else

Tophatter — Locked out of my account

My issue is with Tophatter.com which is a 'bidding website' and unfortunately I tried it out and...

Tophatter2 orders

Ordered a crystal skull and a fishing reel from them never received a damn thing no way to get a refund they make it impossible to get a refund or even ask a question . Ripoff company from hell . Have tried contacting them 3 times, all you get is it's on it's way and a shipping company in china that has said the same nonsence information from the beginning . This is the 2nd time i have ordered from this junk website and shoule have known better, just want a refund and i will never again order from this ripoff company.

• Sn
                  SniQersBites Jun 05, 2020

contact the card company you paid by, file a grievance (Whether it be VISA, PAYPAL, etc) they will pull your Monies back!
                  And contact your Consumer Affairs, BBB, Federal Trade Commission, contact change (dot) org and start a petition - it's illegal for a company to take your monies and NOT provide either a service or a product THAT is THEFT!
                  I too am fighting TH, and let me say the squeaky wheel gets the grease, so scttval, , Let us Squeak!

Tophatter/Icat64gb usb flash drive high-speed data storage thumb stick

I was a successful bidder for only $1.00.. I know that they are in business to
                make a profit. and would lose money in shipping the item. However I won the bid fair and square.. I was refunded the $1.00 claiming it was OUT OF STOCK Since seeing the refunded amount, I have seen the same item out for bid many, many, times So stock is not the reason. Would appreciate the proper completion of the order.. Please advise. (Bidding name Dennis)
                Dennis B
                [protected]@Gmail.com

TophatterSmart watch

My online order says that my smart watch order number Order #[protected] has been delivered but in fact it has not and I'm still waiting for it only thing I have gotten was a lcd sketch drawing pad and a Bluetooth earphones I also sent a pic of what I received the day your web site said I received a smartch watch which was actually the Bluetooth speaker just one I don't know how u guys get things so messed up and how u can say a customer received something when they didn't either give me my refund back or give me my damn smart watch that I ordered I'm running out of patience with this no one has got in touch with me on this and I really do like this site but if I have to go to the authorities and file charges of theft to tophatter I will and with the other emails and this one as my proof I've tried everything and have need patient

TophatterWalkie talkies

I order kids Walkie Talkies. When they arrived they did not work, no box, and
                    the quality was undesirable. None of the controls work and only the power button comes on. I requested refund and received address to send them to. No return label. It will cost more on shipping then I paid for the product. Very bad business. No buyers protection there???

• Sn
                        SniQersBites Jun 05, 2020

Contact your payment company - the way you paid has Guarantee of service. product.
                        File a grievance! Get your Money back.

Tophatter — Item no. [protected]

I collected my item from my local post office today and had to pay a customs duty oy £14.00 becaus ethe...

Tophatter3 charges I am not aware off.

I have been charged for 3 items I am not aware off. I say this because they were charged to an old Sears card that Has been cancelled years ago. I did not authorize these charges and I consider this fraud. I have lost a few items that was either left in another state or I did not receive. I am sorry to leave Tophatter but I will be turning this fraud to the BBB and Attorney General.

The descriptions are; 11/19 [protected] 10.86
                      11/21 [protected] 18.00
                      11/21 [protected] 9.78

TophatterI returned purchase item [protected] on 11/82019

I provided return information as requested by you tracking # 9534615034069312116692 as of todate i have not received a refund, what seems to be the hold up. I received the item on11/06/2019 and followed the instruction give regarding the return process.I would appreciate acknowledgement of this communication. I did ask that I be given a instant credit to my account.

TophatterDelivery of item to wrong address

my info clearly states my address, my acct states my address and my order states it..yet my purchase went to a different city and the confirmation was sent to me...tracking shows it doesnt match my address why cant any contact info work on the web page..i had to google tophatter to get a phone number and was told they dont handle order issues there have to email at [protected]@topphatter.com email went through we will see if i get response...

TophatterI have not received my order that was paid for on 9/23

I order sweater on 9/23. Have not received. I don't know if this is the number or not but this is what shows on bank statement. [protected]. Total. 10.59. Please text me back asap!! Thank you. My phone number is [protected]. My email is full. Thank you!!! I don't know what else to say. You should answer any questions. You have been paid so give me an answer. I am not trying to write a book!!! I don't know of company. I thought top chatter was the company. Pleas forward this. Bad business!!!

• Updated by Gloria Matney · Oct 03, 2019

Sorry. Ordered on 9/16 not 9/23. Also on bank statement besides your number was this languish.. Total 10.59

• Updated by Gloria Matney · Oct 03, 2019

Sorry. Languish on bank statement.

• Ju
                                juan matos Dec 05, 2019

orden #[protected], #[protected], #[protected], adres 202 bloomfield av, Newark, nj 07104 dhe orden no recib plase ay ni may mone bad call me 973.8610758, att; juan matos

Tophatter — Delivery was to arrive 16th sept. Today 18 no product yet!

Women s v neck cotton / polyester t shirt floral black s Size: xxl, color: yellow Delivered Delivered on...

Top Hatteripad

My name is bobby, I want to say I am really upset!!! I want to face time with my girl friend laura! I have a foot fetish and want to see her socks!! And her beautiful face!

I want my ipad now!!! It said it would be here in 3-5 days & havent received it!!! Want it now!!!

Call me right now!!! Before I have to close the door!!!

(four, eight. 0) four, four, o _ sever, three, one, five

Tophatter — Airpods

I bought these AirPods on June 11, 2019 and it says the expected delivery date was June 16 and they're not...

TophatterAs a whole

out of 9 orders I recieved 2. The shipping is either late or it never comes. There is no way to contact sellers, you have no customer support number to recieve live help, yet you advertise one. You are also not a registered buisness listed with the secretary of state of North Carolina and are therefore doing buisness here illegally. At this time, after several other customers have come foreward with the same issues, I will be acting as a private attourney general and seeking injunctive relief to shut down tophatter unless it can change and become an honest and ethical buisness. With the customer service and all other things it advertises becoming a reality. At this time I request the contact info of your agent in NC if you have one so legal notice and service of summons may be issued. You can send the requested information to [protected]@aol.com.
                                Have a nice day