Complaints & Reviews

not honoring what’s on coupon

I had a reward for 50 points to redeem for a free small sub or salad. It didn't mention anything of extra purchases with it, however, the server/cashier named Anisha M. involuntarily added extra to my order. After showing her that that's not what the coupon says, she still didn't take it off. I was starving after a long day of work and the last thing I wanted to do was argue about what I know my coupon said (I have a screenshot to show anyone who needs proof). I'm pretty sure false advertisement isn't legal so I'm sure I shouldn't have settled for what I did. Hopefully, she learns that what the coupon says is what the customer should get. She is at the store #04272. 5440 Peachtree Industrial BLVD. on Tuesday 6/18 @ 6pm.

not honoring what’s on coupon

I got sick

I went to store #02440 in Vancouver Washington on NE 99th street yesterday and got a salad to go. The tomatoes on the salad tasted a little off but I figured that because the were sliced PAPER THIN that they probably wouldn't do me any harm. Well...today I'm having to constantly run to the bathroom. Thanks Quiznos for helping me lose a little weight!

The website where the receipt says to go to give feedback says that the site is expired. Well played Quiznos!

customer service

Stood in line at quiznos Sub at the airport and the employee named Laura completely avoided me. I feel because I'm Hispanic and carrying a baby she completely overlooked me and avoided me. When i got to the register I told the other employee Laura didn't even ask me what I wanted to order and took the order for the client behind me which was a male Caucasian.

quiznos nashville tn

I was at your location yesterday, 5/16/18. The service was horrible, no one acted like they cared or wanted to be there. Customers had to repeat their orders over and over. The girl making the sandwiches just moped along while the girl who finished them off could barely understand or speak English. I had to ask repeatedly for hot peppers and wound up stopping the girl and explaining slowly, hot peppers. It was bad and those who weren't mad were laughing wholeheartedly. Be assured you will never get another complaint from me, or a dime either

staff and food

The staff had very little patience for me to decide what to order. My sister ordered right away but I was still deciding and he kept looking at me and just saying "well?" I had to make a split decision because of this. Then we got our sandwiches and went to the park to eat and my sisters had hardly any lettuce, you could see through the lettuce layer to the bun underneath. Mine was more lettuce than anything else and I could hardly taste the meat. The bread tasted good but that's about all I can say about it. Absolute waste of time with that overpriced excuse that they call a sub. I will be going to subway next time where they actually put a good amount of toppings on my sandwich.

Store #12277
Address: 80 F St. NW
Washington DC 20001
Phone number: [protected]
Day: August 11, 2017
Time 12:32 pm

I am sick and tired of the VERY disgusting, unprofessional and NASTY attitude I am ALWAYS confronted with, from the man who actually makes the Quiznos sandwiches. He NEVER and I mean NEVER asks me "what would you like?" or even greets me. He simply retrieves my sandwich from the oven and just stands there and does NOT even look at me. I have to ask him "I am sorry but are you ready to ask me what toppings I would like?" Again he just stands there and will look at me but won't say a word. This is completely unprofessional. The reason for his lack of professionalism is simply because I ask for extra chipotle mayo before closing my sandwich. There are containers with the sauces (mayo, mustard and etc) where you first order your sandwich and where you stand to get the toppings (lettuce, tomato and etc) except the chipotle mayo. There is only one container for this sauce and it is where you first place your order. He becomes visually disgusted when he merely has to walk 5 steps to retrieve the chipotle mayo. It has become so bad when I ask for toppings he usually DOUSES my sandwich with toppings and especially the chipotle mayo. The sandwich is today was made so disgustingly and I have had enough. I went to sit down and open my sandwich and it was sauce all over the place even seeping through the sandwich paper. Today was the last straw. I had a conversation with the man who rang me up and is ALWAYS pleasant and professional with me and explained that I am sick of that man's attitude most especially because I am spending my money like everyone else is and expect to be treated with professionalism no matter how irritated you are with my order. But he too seem to dismiss my complaints. What made matters worse, the man who made my sandwich looked at me and then at the woman who behind me and said "Hi ma'am what would you like" and then looked back at me with a smirk on his face to blatantly show me his willingness to outwardly show respect and professionalism to others except me because of my particular order. Is this how Quinos are run? Is this the standard of Quiznos or is this just how they run things in a franchise. Either way I am beyond disgusted and will NOT be back for ANYTHING. I do not care if it is a cold beverage. It is not ok to treat customers, PAYING customers this way. My mistake was even paying for that sandwich. But I had already paid for it before the toppings were added because there wasn't a line. I should have simply returned the sandwich. My mother always told me: "You cannot take my money and treat me like trash" unfortunately I did NOT follow truest words. But another thing she has told me to do was contact corporate most especially when this is a reoccurring situation and no one in management has addressed the issue. And that's exactly what I intend to do. I am beyond disgusted.

rude staff

First off all they don't speak good English. Can't Communicate with you.
Didn't know how to ring up a salad. Manger came from some where to help rude full of attitude. I ask a simple about the Salad. I ask if the price was different from Salad with me an with out meat. I am a vegan and I don't eat meat. Rolled here eyes and said NO and walked away. I said no what. She said no to what you asked. I paid and left. I will not return. When guest ask where to eat I will recommend McDonald's before Quiznos.
Store #03321
400 C Street SW Washington, DC 20024 Phone [protected]

Food

I went to the quiznos in fredericksburg in eagles village and it was awful. The meat tasted bad, the onions were old, there was no guacamole enough for the sandwich, no black pepper, the tomatoes were salty, it was just awful... Nothing was fresh. I am unsatisfied. The worker didnt even try to get fresh items she just stated she didnt have the items.

pobarjenkins Jan 26, 2017

I'm confused by you stating that the worker didn't try to get fresh items. They do not have a backroom for storage. It's not like they can go back to their produce department like a grocery store.

The food

Quiznos at Tampa international airport.I ordered a chix crbra with lettuce, tomatoes and pickles. It didn't come with lettuce or pickles and was loaded with raw onions. The sandwiches are really lacking quality portions so we are leaving on our airplane ride not satisfied. Charge more if you have to and load up the sub. We will not go back to a Quiznos.

Rude Owner

This refers to 4001 Va. Beach Blvd. (Collins Square location) :

My girlfriend and I went to this location for an early lunch one day, when I noticed that they had a new sandwich called the Chicken Milano. I ordered a large size "Milano" and my girlfriend got her usual premium large sub. The following is in reference to my sub, not hers.
(1) He skimped on the sauce, (instead of three lines that their bottle is supposed to dispense, it released two, but he did not take the extra second to make it right) ... no big deal, I thought, it's just a little sauce. I said nothing about it.
(2) Once the sandwich came out of the oven, he asked me if I wanted lettuce, and I said, "yes, the seasonal greens lettuce please" ... so he put the regular iceberg lettuce instead. I was going to say something about this, but i noticed there was no seasonal greens in his veggie section, so, once again, no big deal, I thought, it's just a different kind of lettuce( maybe he should have told me that he didn't have the advertised lettuce, oh well...), besides we're this far along already. (even though there was NO line behind us) ... still, I said nothing about it.
(3) Then he asks if i want tomatoes, and I said, "yes, please"... so he proceeded to grab the two smallest end cuts of tomato and two regular slices. (the tomato bin was full of nothing but good slices after the two nasty green end cuts he put on my sandwich) Now I know this, by itself, is not a big deal, but i started to see a pattern of shortchanging emerging. This time I chose not to ignore it... I asked if he could replace the two small green ends with two regular slices... He did not remove the small ends, but did add two normal size slices. I said "thank you." (even though I asked him to replace them, not simply add two more).
(4) Now, i doubt i would have written all of this, had it not been for the fact that my girlfriend was treating me out on this particular day... so, before we left, when she showed me the receipt and asked me what the 50 cent miscellaneous charge was for... I was CURIOUS... so I asked him what the charge referred to, and he told me it was for the tomatoes! So, I explained that i had asked him to REPLACE the tiny green ends with normal slices, and that i did not simply ask for extra tomatoes, ( I didn't even mention the rush rush attitude that resulted in the skimping of the sauce OR the fact that he doesn't have the advertised lettuce for that sandwich)... and then he switched from his passive aggressive behavior to what has been accurately described in other posts as "short tempered"... (and visibly so). I told him he "could have at least had the courtesy to let us know he was intending on charging us, instead of sneaking it on the bill." I then immediately left the store.
The bill was close to twenty dollars (which was fine with us, we can read prices), and we didn't use coupons. (not that those with coupons should be treated any differently)... yet it felt like he was shortchanging us at every given opportunity, and then, was rude when confronted on just one of the issues. Now, I know times are tough and you do see a lot more owners actively participating, which can be very good ...having said that, THIS OWNER would stay away from the service counter as much as possible if he knew how badly his personality / customer service hurt his business. No more twenty dollar lunches from us, and he gets, yet another bad review. The sandwich was decent, but the service was offensive enough for me not to return and to write all of this. It's a matter of principle, not the 50 cents.

miserable rude mean people rude to customers

the quiznos at the airport location is really terrible. The people that work there are just rude and really mean to customers and treat them like crap. They also mess up their sandwiches and lie to them about the ingredients they put on. If you want a really bad experience deal with the idiots there. I had been there a few times and only had bad experiences there the people there must really hate their lives and jobs to treat others so badly. They need to grow up and get some manners and decency they have none and are really bad people.

• Gravitytheseducer May 05, 2012

I would hate a Quiznos job as well. Having to deal with annoying, picky people who complain about every single aspect of their sandwich, while making minimum wage. Not much to be happy about!

Rude staff

The illegal looking lady hired by the chain was quite rude. I was ordered by the lady to move immediately to the my left and to the front side even though there was nobody behind me. I had to pay before my sandwich was even ready. She also did not cut the sides of my sandwich. This is such an untrained staff. Now I know why Quiznos do not run as good as Subways.

Quiznos doesn't like credit cards

I went to the Quiznos at Spadina & Richmond in Toronto to order a sandwich. For the 4th time in a row (in the span of a year), they told me they have issues with their credit-card machine thus prefer if I would pay cash or debit card.

We're not dumb. We know you guys don't want to pay the 4% service fee that Visa is charging you. The lie was so flagrant that with a tiny bit if insisting they processed the order which worked perfectly.

b ad buisiness practice

I have a friend whom recently started working at this location. It turns out any credit card tips left for...

Just Lost a Customer

I have endured this Quiznos through the inept service, thinking the girl behind the counter was trying. I have endured them running out of soup, cheese, bacon, . even some of the meat for the sandwiches. Tonight, I was running late and in a hurry, I got there a few minutes before closing time. Lights were still on, the doors were still open, the sign in the window was still on, and the clock behind the counter said I still had 5 minutes. The woman behind the counter as I walked rudely snapped “we’re closed, so I am not going to make your sandwich”. Really Quiznos? You just lost yourself a customer!

ILLEGAL SALES TAX CHARGE

I ORDERED A COLD SALAD TO GO AND THE CASHIER ILLEGAL CHARGED ME SALES TAX. I SHOW HIM THE LAW IN DETAIL FROM THE PUBLICATION 22 CALIFRONIA STATE BOARD OF EQUALIZATION AND HE REFUSED TO REMOVE THE SALES TAX. THIS WAS ON FEB 22. I WENT IN THERE AGAIN ON AUGUST 16TH AND THE SAME CASHIER SAYS HE WILL CONTINUE TO CHARGE SALES TAX ON ALL COLD FOOD AND COLD SANDWICHES. I EXPLAINED THAT SUBWAY DOES NOT EVER CHARGE SALES TAX ON COLD FOOD. HE COULD NOT HAVE CARED LESS. I HAD HIM SIGN MY RECEIPT SO THAT HE INSISTED ON STANDING BEHIND HIS ILLEGAL CHARGE

ILLEGAL SALES TAX CHARGE

• Th
    Thought You Should Know Aug 20, 2011

Although my condo is now owned by someone else, Mr. Leland Watts is still responsible for the property at 270 Tampa Drive, known as the Harding Glen Condominiums. The buck is currently being past back and fourth now, between Mr. Watts and Hal Kearns whom is the president of the Harding Glen Condominium Association ([email protected]) about whom owns what property etc.

There has been three (3) recent fires in the past year in M-Building and we have been trying to get said building boarded up for the past several months. Now there is further need to board up E-17 which is in our building, to prevent the teenagers from going in and out doing whatever. I and others here are worried about another fire now in our building, and Leland Watts is doing nothing to secure the safety of hundreds of people here at these facilities.

Not to mention the crime, drugs, robbery's and shotings which has been going on here and we can't even get the police to help us fight the drugs.

Sincerely,

another concerned Neighbor

[email protected]

• Mz
    MzPurpleHaze Aug 23, 2011

report there ###! thats illegal !

Promotion was a SCAM!

After receiving the Million Subs promotion coupon, I went to four Quiznos locations only to find that not a single one participated in the promotion. Several friends in other states reported similar experiences. This was a scam to drive traffic to the stores but many franchise owners (yes, they can refuse to participate) did not participate. I for one had never eaten a Quiznos sub, usually going to Blimpie, and after this experience, don't intend to spend any of my hard earned money at any Quiznos. Short sighted franchise owners turned a marketing opportunity and a chance to earn a loyal customer into an experience sure to drive customers away and generate lots of negative publicity. Good for them!

pobarjenkins May 26, 2011

I found this on another site:

"It looks like Quiznos (corporate) is not reimbursing the individually owned stores for this coupon. Since these stores can’t afford to lose what could potentially be thousands of dollars, many will not accept the coupon. I really can’t blame them for that, but I can blame Quiznos corporate. Saying that you are giving away one million free subs will get you a lot of free advertising and I’m sure that is what they wanted. Even with the free advertising, it is worthless when the deal has such a big loophole. I know that many of you are upset so if you would like to complain you can call 866-4-TOASTED."

pobarjenkins May 26, 2011

It seems like a few of the commentors did get their free subs, just not many.

Verbal Assault and threat of physical harm by Franchise owner

My daughter went to the store and ordered 5 subs. Three of the five were made completely wrong and the other two did not have cheese which the man charged her extra for. When we took the subs back the man who said he was the franchise owner refused to make new subs or give us our money back. He jumped in my face screaming using the "F" word saying "I hate you "[censored]ing" people, I could kill you "F ing" people! What don't you people understand; these are five dollar subs costing me five million dollars!" His face turned purple and he was clinching his fists, another customer spoke up and said that he should make things right and he said to her "you have your sub now get the "F" out." I had to call the police and file a police report, I am considering filing criminal charges for the threats that he made. I have to file a dispute with my bank and handle things further on Monday. It is my feeling that this behavior should cost him his franchise as I am sure that this can not be company approved behavior, or customer service practices. I will be calling my local news to do a public interest story and I am sure that your company does not share his disdain for customers as we are the life blood of your business. The police report number is [protected] filed in the third uniform division of the Virginia Beach Police. The entire situation was completely ridiculous. We frequent multiple locations of your stores and this experience has left a very bad taste in mouth.

• Mo
    molliewollie Apr 09, 2011

Three of the five were made wrong and two didn't have cheese...don't you stand there and watch and direct as your sandwich is being made? That would have been the time to speak up.

• Oh
    OhWowReally Apr 09, 2011

I can't speak for all Quiznos, just the two in my town. In both locations, it isn't like subway where you can see the sandwiches being made. The prep area is being obstructed to the point where all you can see is when the sandwich comes out of the toaster, and that is only if the stack of soft drink cups are not fully stocked.

• Cr
    Cranky Old Lady Apr 09, 2011

i've never had a problem at Quiznos maybe you got a bad attitude and should make your own sandwiches at home? Or Dont you know how to make a sandwich?

• Mo
    molliewollie Apr 09, 2011

Have to say I've never seen one like that. We go to Quizno's now and then, but they're just like subway, you direct the making of your sandwich. Sounds like it would benefit this establishment to do likewise.

• IrishChick Apr 10, 2011

I wonder if he was on drugs or drunk, that is crazy.

• Yo
    youtube.com/igotscrewed1 Apr 10, 2011

If the person who addressed you in this way was indeed a franchise owner, I'm pretty sure he violated several stipulations in his franchise agreement and will be dealt with accordingly. Quiznos will not allow incidents like this to occur without responding with severe actions. They know the damage this causes their brand ; especially with the prevalent and growing use of social media.

Your complaint is being featured on our YouTube Channel via the following link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3535M1GEEnY
    We're sorry that you and your daughter had to experience such horrible service.

• Re
    reular guy Jun 07, 2012

This refers to 4001 Va. Beach Blvd. (Collins Square location) :

Bone in PreCooked shredded Chicken

I was served a chicken Salad at Quiznos, with Jalepenos. While chewing, a peice of bone, about an inch long...

food handling

While I was waiting to pay for my order I saw a male using his bare hands taking meat from a plastic bag and...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices